Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nice...
so its gonna be aamne saamne...
cont soon dear...
...anshu... thumbnail
@monikaseth: thnx
@palika: first i thought a face off is what i want between angad and kripa for now, but when i started writing it became sth else, you will get it when i update nxt😊
@soni4eva:thnx
@armaghan0: thnx for  appreciating😊
@spvd: thnx, no not amne samne, just sth else😉

I will be updating tomorrow or day after😆 

Love,
Anshu
Edited by ...anshu... - 12 years ago
...anshu... thumbnail

Fate Decrees

Kripa struggled to control her temper. How dare he stay in her home with her parents? How can he look so carefree when she felt like a volcano of emotions, which by the looks of it is going to explode? How can her father promote this felony? Since Naina and her brother's family are also there, they are also partners in the crime with this perpetrator. These traitors, doesn't the blood account for anything?

She gave Angad a fulminating glare and marched out without saying a word to anybody. Angad was carefully watching the play of emotions on Kripa's face. What he saw was not something he liked. She looked like a kid who has lost her favorite doll. She felt betrayed and sad. He has heard Yuvi saying that Kripa's temper was not something you would like to see. But what he has just seen on her face was a lot worse than her temper.

Angad winked at Suryabhan and said, "I have a bride to catch," and left to search for Kripa.

Her car was still there, which meant she hasn't left. He searched the porch, the gardens, but finally found her on the sun deck. She was sitting on a rocking chair with her eyes closed and a forlorn expression on her face. Angad wanted to shake her, but all he did watch her.

Kripa felt a strange tingling on the back of her neck, somebody was watching her and that somebody must be Angad. She felt the tingling only when he was nearby. But she was not ready to face him yet, so she kept her eyes closed.

After awhile she opened her eyes to find him staring at her. She wanted to launch herself at him and beat him to death, or maybe she would just give him an electric shock, or maybe she would drown him, or maybe she should just kiss him.

Kiss him, where had that thought come from. No, she would strangle him but never kiss him again.

Angad slowly drew her to her feet and in his arms. She was instantly surrounded by his warmth. She felt like he was the anchor to her life in the sea of uncertainty. She should be angry with him, but all she seemed to do was hug him back. There with his arms around her she understood why people left their loved ones behind to be with the love without which life would never be the same. There in his arms she knew what she would do. But that doesn't mean she would make it easy for him.

She peered at Angad to find his eyes on her. He was looking at her with such tenderness that she couldn't help but reach up to give him a peck on his cheek. Angad was surprised but pleasantly so. By now he should be familiar with the changes in Kripa's mood. He guessed life will always be interesting with her. Since she seemed so agreeable, he released her and bent down on one knee.

"Kripa, will you marry me?"                   

"I know you want to live in India near your parent. I will appoint a manager for the company in Boston, and maybe open a factory here in India. It will take some time, till then you can visit every other month. Or we can ask them if they will move to Boston with us." Kripa felt like she was hit by a hurricane. But Angad was not finished yet.

"Kripa, you are the love of my life, you make me try to be the best person I can. I know I can live without you but with you; life will make sense. So…will you marry me?"

Kripa wanted to say yes, at that very moment. But she couldn't possibly make it so easy for him. She was a pushover where he was concerned but he doesn't have to know that.

"Angad, I always wanted to marry a doctor. You are just a businessman. But since you asked so nicely…" Angad was getting up with a smile, "no stay there, you look good on your knees."

"I could probably find a doctor out there if I wait some more time. Plus leaving my parents behind is not at all what I want to do. Who knows what the culture like there is? Maybe I would be happy may be I would not be."

She looked down at Angad to see him smiling instead of gritting his teeth, "you are not going make this easy for me are you?" Angad said.

"I have some conditions."

"First we are going to live in Boston." When Angad seemed like he would say something, Kripa continued, "Second you will bring a box of chocolate home every night."

"Third and most important this can be the deal breaker so listen carefully." Angad nodded, "I want you to keep loving me all our lives." With that she sat down and flung herself in her arms.

Angad slipped a ring in her ring finger. It was made of white gold with a ruby in between surrounded by diamonds. Ruby was her birth stone and diamonds his, the ring symbolized how he would protect and cherish her always.

The family cheered from behind the screen from where they have been observing the whole scene. Kripa was too misty eyed to notice the ring at first, but when she did she couldn't stop crying. Angad was mystified by this strange reaction, but no one can predict female behavior, as Yuvi had wisely advised. He just kept holding her, when his knees protested the pressure; he dragged her into his lap, and petted her while she bawled her eyes out.

aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So Adorable.I really like Angad's proposing talk.I also need a box of choclate.Please ell angad to also bringchoclate for me with Kripa.
SaDiA_IqBaLkHaN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aweosme! I absoloutly luved it  :) Angad is so sweet ...Keep it up and continue soon x

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...
nice proposal...
cont soon dear...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow simply awsum luvd it x
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum ff
read it all today
lvd angad kripa's story and the last part was simply amazing
thanks for pm
...anshu... thumbnail
@pallika: i wish we would all get a free box of choclates
@SaDiA_IqBaLkHaN: thanx
@spvd:thnx
@soni4eva: thnx
@MS-meghasharma: thnx fr reading
...anshu... thumbnail

The beginning at the end

Angad was searching for a pani-puri stall. It was one of Kripa's latest cravings along with a double cone of vanilla and chocolate chip ice cream topped with chocolate sauce. The ice cream was still easy but pani-puri was proving difficult. Chandni Chawk was his last hope. Yuvi had warned him about what to expect, him being the victim of the same during Naina's pregnancy. Because of Kripa's peculiar cravings for Indian snacks they have to move to Delhi for the time being.

But when he had seen the first glimpse of his baby girl on the sonogram, it has all felt like trivial things in face of such a precious being, their first child. He hoped it was a girl. He wanted more girls to cherish.

He had bought a house in Delhi when the production had started in the chocolate factory in Noida that was where he will go as soon as he came upon a pani-puri stall.

Kripa was sleeping peacefully on the couch a sweet smile on her face when he finally reached home after the mission was successfully accomplished. He kept the ice creams and pani-puri ingredients in the refrigerator and carried a still sleeping Kripa to their bedroom. Kripa snuggled close to him when he climbed on the bed. It was moments such as this made him feel like he belonged. After all this years, because of this being snuggled close to him finally he had a home, and it was where she was. That blissful smile on her face made him feel like he was on the top of the world. She had given him the most beautiful gift of his life on their third wedding anniversary. It was a stick that had turned blue, indicating the arrival of a tiny princess in their world. Life has been beautiful since Kripa has accepted him proposal, but since their third anniversary it has become blissful. There was an added benefit of support from Kripa's family. Kripa's parents were now his parents too. They called him their adopted son.

Their married life has been a roller coaster ride of twist and turns. Both Kripa and Angad were stubborn; both didn't know how to compromise. It had not been easy but it had been fun. Besides making up did have its advantages.

Angad and Kripa were at the pregnancy clinic for the next sonogram. Angad was waiting while Kripa was being prepped up for the sonogram. This time the gynecologist has promised to give them the DVD of the sonogram. They were really excited. Today they will hear the heartbeat of their princess. Kripa did argue that it can well be a little prince, but Angad wanted a girl.

Angad had fainted when the doctors had announced that they were having twins, a boy and a girl. Sometimes he will stop in the middle of a street and say twins as if he still cannot quite believe how it had happened. Nobody in their family had twins; their children will be the first set. He had a tendency to smother her with his won't hurt to be careful attitude. With jiju coming she hoped some of his anxiety will ease

Jiju and Naina will be here any moment now. There flight has landed and people were starting to trickle out. She was waiting for them with Saira's favorite Bounty bars. It was a different story that she had consumed three of them while waiting.

Angad nudged her pointing towards the luggage trolley on top of which Saira was jumping. She has missed the little imp so much. As it happened so often these days her eye jets started working overtime, so that her face was all red and blotchy by the time the Oberoi family made their entrance.

Saira got down from the luggage cart and wiped off Kripa's tears, then hugged her for all she was worth. Next jiju hugged Kripa, and greeted the new additions to the Khanna family with a tap on Kripa's tummy. Naina just kept on hugging her. Angad stood on the side watching the scene indulgently with Yuvi.

The Oberoi's will be staying at Kripa's for the month. Kripa was due any day now. With her expecting twins the doctors have warned that she will not complete the nine months. Coming to the airport was not one of the best moves but to which Angad has to agree because he just cannot say no to Kripa these days. Just as Angad was bringing the car to where they waited, Kripa felt the first contraction and gripped Naina's hand hard. One look at Kripa's face and Naina knew Kripa was in labour.

She called Kripa's gynecologist who advised to admit Kripa in the nearest hospital. The twins made their entry with bellows loud enough to echo in the hospital corridors, like saying hello world here we come.

Edited by ...anshu... - 11 years ago