Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Destination Called Love *Chapter 7 on Page 69 (Page 47)

--Sobi-- IF-Dazzler
--Sobi--
--Sobi--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bridgeofdreams

You prevented me from saying 'thanks', so I say love you.Oh thats so sweet. Love u too!!Hug
I wanted to analyze this chapter like the previou, but couldn't as i wanted to know how this happened?!!! I was really suprised he kissed her and didn't want to leave and said that 'he will make up that tonight' I want another flashback...greedy?! It was just a sneak peak into the future...as I didnt want people to get bored reading the their story before marriage.LOL No need for flashbacks...as just after a few chapters...they will realize their love.

You know, what? The best thing happened with me in my day is your update. It was really a boring day and I was thinking of what I've read!!! Your update made my day!!! I am so glad I could contribute to that.

You're humble. I am not better than you at expressing!!!!! I am sure you are. I have read ur stuff too.

Regarding the exams, they went very well though it was a tough time for me coz I don't like to spend the whole day in studying. I hope my average won't be less than the first semester. I can't believe that I finished a year at university (My first year) as I didn't adapted that much with this 'new world' Waiting for the results nervously!!!!! That happens when u move down to college. i always studied at the end.LOLEmbarrassed

I've talked a lot. Wish you the best dear in everythingSmile and wait a proper analysis for the next chapter!!! Best of luck to u too!!!...Hope so u finish with flying colors.

May I know ur name??Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bridgeofdreams

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler
bridgeofdreams
bridgeofdreams

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss374

Originally posted by bridgeofdreams

You prevented me from saying 'thanks', so I say love you.Oh thats so sweet. Love u too!!Hug
I wanted to analyze this chapter like the previou, but couldn't as i wanted to know how this happened?!!! I was really suprised he kissed her and didn't want to leave and said that 'he will make up that tonight' I want another flashback...greedy?! It was just a sneak peak into the future...as I didnt want people to get bored reading the their story before marriage.LOL No need for flashbacks...as just after a few chapters...they will realize their love.

You know, what? The best thing happened with me in my day is your update. It was really a boring day and I was thinking of what I've read!!! Your update made my day!!! I am so glad I could contribute to that.

You're humble. I am not better than you at expressing!!!!! I am sure you are. I have read ur stuff too.

Regarding the exams, they went very well though it was a tough time for me coz I don't like to spend the whole day in studying. I hope my average won't be less than the first semester. I can't believe that I finished a year at university (My first year) as I didn't adapted that much with this 'new world' Waiting for the results nervously!!!!! That happens when u move down to college. i always studied at the end.LOLEmbarrassed

I've talked a lot. Wish you the best dear in everythingSmile and wait a proper analysis for the next chapter!!! Best of luck to u too!!!...Hope so u finish with flying colors.

May I know ur name??Embarrassed

I must thank you now and don't try to stop me.
Yeah... I know adjustment, getting acquainted is boring for some people and won't catch their interest. OK, I'm contented with this if there's no need for flashbacks!!Smile

So, you're like me who remembers to study at the end when theres no much time!!!!

Thanks for the wishes, hope so.

My name is Shaimaa.

--Sobi--

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
much awiated one,was looking forward for this many time

--Sobi--

newmoon2011 IF-Rockerz
newmoon2011
newmoon2011

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update.::loved it!!!

--Sobi--

--Sobi-- IF-Dazzler
--Sobi--
--Sobi--

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 5

ACCLIMATED WITH HER

"What a man really wants after a long day at work, is cooked food waiting for him when he returns back home." My father said this once.

"I have cooked Fettucino Alfredo for you today," she said as he entered the lounge, uncertain about his reaction. It was almost dinner time today and he was late from work, at least late than his usual time.

He looked at her for a split second, his eyes retaining a moment of wonderment, before he finally nodded at her. He took off his coat and placed it on the couch, too tired after a hectic day to go to the laundry and then moved towards the dining table. He thought Khushi would be following him, but instead she took his coat from the couch and went to put it in the laundry room. Arnav still felt uneasy every time she did his work, but decided not to say anything because no matter whatever he said, she still did it the next time. Nonetheless he was totally worn out today to disapprove such demeanor.

After a few minutes, she returned and sat down next to him on the table. His loosened his tie and opened the first few buttons of his shirt to make himself ease and slumped himself even further down the chair. She turned over his plate and hers before putting pasta in his plate and vegetable curry in hers.

"Aren't you going to have the pasta also?"

"No. I don't like pasta that much, so I thought I would make myself some vegetables," she said earnestly, though a little perturbed, not sure how he would react.

"You should have told me that earlier. I would have ordered something else for you when we were ordering from outside," he said a little taken aback, but calm otherwise, "I guess everyone has their own choices, likes and dislikes. If you don't want to have anything else in the future, do let me know," he concluded.

Khushi nodded and he resumed back to his food. She watched him carefully assessing his reaction to the pasta, his brows creased just for a brief moment, before he went back to his usual self

"How is it?" she asked, unsure what to expect.

"It is good," was all he said.

Khushi went back to her food, heaving a sigh of relief. After having dinner, Aranv went to the study, excusing himself to do some impending work from office. She decided to clear the dinner table by that time. While putting the remaining pasta in the fridge, she decided to taste it, as she hadn't while cooking. She had always been taught by her mother not to taste food while cooking, and she always followed her teachings. She put a spoonful in her mouth and immediately afterwards spit it in the dustbin in the corner. It tasted so Eewww. This doesn't taste good at all. Why did he lie to her?

Khushi threw the rest of the pasta away in the bin before storming towards the study to inquire for his uncalled behavior. She reached the study and visibly relaxed, seeing his head tilted to one side, his elbows perched up on the arms of the chair and his fingers joined at the tips. His eyes were screwed in concentration on something on the screen, which she couldn't see. He looked really drained out. She never understood why he worked more than needed, exhausting himself. She pitied him.

Khushi cleared her throat to grab his attention. He diverted his attention from the laptop screen towards her. Without waiting for a reply she entered inside. His eyes searched her questioningly.

Their eyes locked for a moment, before she looked away, feeling awkward for some unknown reason.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, trying not to sound accusatory.

"Tell you what?" he asked perplexed.

"About the food," she said a little irritated, thinking that maybe he was doing this purposely.

When he realized what she was talking about, he got up and walked towards her.

"You should have told me that it didn't taste good," she said again, still not looking at him in the eye.

"Why?" he asked, eyeing her shrewdly, unable to understand her misery, her frustration towards. Was it directed towards him?

"I would have cooked something else for you, if I knew that it didn't turn out good, but I didn't," she admitted, "You shouldn't have lied," and looked up in his chocolate brown eyes, as she said this.

"I didn't."

When she still looked confused, "It was good enough for a first attempt," he explained as a matter of fact.

He was such a labyrinthine, an intricate man. He had never met a man like him. At times he gets so angry for even the smallest of things, and then sometimes he was just so considerate. Argh. This was so confusing, she thought.

He sighed deeply, and took hold of her arms, leading her to the settee. He made her sit down before continuing again, "It's the thought that counts. I know you did all this for me and I appreciate it," after a pause he continued again, "I haven't lived with anyone for a very long time. I don't know how this whole marriage thing works'."

"You seem to be doing quite well for a man who doesn't know anything," she interjected, not looking at him, but at a point on her lap.

He squeezed her hand, and started to draw circles on them with his thumb, "Even you are for that matter," he assured her. She looked up at him once more and smiled, feeling lighthearted in a very long time.

It suddenly dawned on them that they were holding hands. Arnav quickly released her hands, both looking elsewhere, not ready to accept the moment of a brief intimacy that passed between them.

Few Months Later

He bent down and placed a butterfly kiss on the hollow of her neck but she only stirred in her sleep and still didn't wake up. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to himself, in the process giving another butterfly kiss on the other hollow of her neck; still no response from her side. He gently started caressing her cheek with the back of his hands. She closed her eyes even more tightly. He knew she was aware of his presence now.

"Please, let me sleep," she said in a raucous voice.

"It's time to wake up, sweetheart," he said huskily. She finally opened her eyes, at his seductive voice. The light from the large chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling pierced her eyes.

As her eyes got adjusted, she saw Arnav's smiling face just an inch away from her. He was dressed in his formals, ready for office.

"But I don't want to wake up right now," she objected childishly.

"It's already 8:00 in the morning. I think so you should wake up."

"It's only 8:00," she said, closing her eyes once again and turned around to bury her face in his chest.

"If you won't get up then I might have to do something to wake you up," he said with a glint of mischief in his voice.

"What?" her voice muffeled.

Without any further warning and not divulging on any details, he started tickling her. Khushi started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Ok''.Stop it''.I am getting up'." she chortled and finally opened her eyes to look up at him again.

Arnav was smirking at her. She smiled at him and raised herself to kiss him on his cheek. Stretching herself, she got out of the bed.

Arnav reluctantly let her go, "Now that you are awake, please can u bring me my breakfast," he added.

"You only woke me up to get you breakfast," she said exasperated, "That is really mean of you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizadah," she complained.

He looked at her raising his eyebrow, knowing very well that she would have liked it if he went to office without breakfast.

Khushi smiled at him apologetically, before moving towards the kitchen.

This chapter is dedicated to Jahnvi, as its her birthday today. many many happy returns of the day. May you have prosperous year ahead.Smile

Please do leave your comments and feedback. It is always welcome, both good and bad. I am just going backwards and forward for a few more chapters, until their proper romance develops, because I feel that everyone might get bored.

P.S.: The last part of this chapter is from the OS I had written earlier keeping this story in mind.

P.P.S.: I have also decided to convert this SS to a FF, as the chapters are exceeding. I hope so everyone is fine with that.Embarrassed

Edited by ss374 - 02 June 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

mehtapalomirithuparnahoneyboney1kk10pretty37Sna1288hhqvabcdzprincessep13aishu82arnshiiiisunshineswirlVkesJessiarshimerry777KushiArnavgagsybhavs_gid03anum ghouricuppycake11-Hope-maangeet_rockspiya_raizadagujuprincez08shivani15christmasanamika00-tardisblue-dancedanceRRmankhushos112801Devilwaysinder1714sai_nehaTaz.roxoxgayatri_yPokkathebubblespop12disha7soapfreak13Anneyhuzaifahjbluedayasmaali0987iamtopperkhusharnavkiddy-kavyaTRND86esmeralda111Crazy_soul2000jeetegaPriyaJoshi678MidnightReadervrinda725norolimPrncssOfHeartRandomGirldproverTaujooMadihaOnlookersochanathadreamymayarockinggirl5aashshhs-Siaa-multifacetedrenee27meghnasrubys07Glimmermeera06Nimie207Apples94desikalakaar..-Niru-..HADmishtimandira1sami_qtsuadvanifamiyaAish002pran28671bubblycoolarhilover55purplekidShruti21coalfaxbridgeofdreamsnareshSVindy12please6Barunkidewani-.Pearl.-sulochana90...manal...sweetvaniemistyrainshararnavaycma98__blossom__..SSNAIR..leanne_1983nazibah-FarwiiDobaara-farha5556kinjalcp87.furrii.twinkiravalisharma06tashi26kclovearshisruthickshree10GAURI29SSB28PepsiGirl101jahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257frenzyy.Sam.--BSI-FaNaTic--newmoon2011meenalumafarheen75kriti_atharvbhaktiiimanjhaAuroni.92--Siva---Hina-ekdoteenchar-afsha-GirlabouttownAngelTeendrunkiiebabeHansaNtinsel--MISHTEE--ASR6262snoopy84...shruti...-.serendipity.-sarunlicious..dumas

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesome part...

loved their sweet bonding...
the way their relationship is progressing...
m loving it...

P.S: why we will mind if you keep us such fab story..??Wink

Edited by Shruti21 - 02 June 2012 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--bridgeofdreams

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
lovely,they are catching up together

--Sobi--

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
res!
Sobi..I.LOVE.YOU.

Edit:

Such a quick update! I'm very happy I decided to break my promise to myself and log on to I-F.
It was obviously an amazing chapter! What I liked the most is the transition of their relationship. It was extremely visual and gradual. The use of endearment,which is btw my favourite gave me butterflies in my stomach. I think I fall a little more in love with this FF with each passing chapter!

Edited by peppygeek - 02 June 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--bridgeofdreams

Go to top