•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

How Many Of You Think That Mohan Loves Rashmi Today Also!

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
How Many Of You Think That Mohan Loves Rashmi Today Also!
I don't think so Sheetal. I am sure this time when Mohan meets Rashmi he will realise that he has moved on and doesn't feel anything for her. He might even realise his love for Megha to understand that Rashmi is nothing more than a friend.
I don't think he does anymore.
Pata nahi friends Guru ne kaha ki ek baar jab woh Mohan ke saamne aayi, toh usne kuch hi nahi. I don't mean ki woh usse pyaar karta hai par woh kitna rude ho gaya hai ab.
Toh phir uss din usne Rashmi se kuch kyun nahi kaha?
Originally posted by Udhay

No, he shouldn't!!

I like your answer😆. 

Anyway i think mohan doesn't love her now othewise mohan would not have started liking Megha. Also I think one of the reason they have brought Rashmi back is also to make mohan realize that he has already moved on. (NBT CVs seem to be planning much more than this). 

Mohan keeps denying that he doesn't love Megha, eventhough his actions show that atleast he is on the way to falling in love with megha. Main reason for this denial is his bad past with Rashmi. Now that will be sorted out and instead some other problems are going to get created for both Mohan and Megha. 

well..i dnt think so...
i think after seeing those kerchief scenes it is evident that mohan loves only megha
!!!!!!

dnt worry anyhow guru will make him realise his love
he would be thinking of rashmi instead of megha, if he loved rashmi. rashmi just makes his think of how she betrayed and make him angry and upset. other than her name coming up i don't think he ever thought of her.