India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you reali think...

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Do you think... tht Anita will be able to break gohem apart i think tht she wnt be able to as they are bth in love its the matter of fact him confessing then anita wnt be able to break them apart i jus hpe he expresses very sn... to be honest  she wnt be able to apart these 2...

Edited by Arnisha - 11 April 2012 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-CintilaNazimKiDewani

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
if she doesn't break them apart then why is she brought back? I am pretty sure she is gonna do her dirty tricks on gohem and try to break them. I think she will almost succeed as well but in the end gohem will remain oneSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani-Arnisha-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

if she doesn't break them apart then why is she brought back? I am pretty sure she is gonna do her dirty tricks on gohem and try to break them. I think she will almost succeed as well but in the end gohem will remain oneSmile
agree wid u here at the end they will be tgther...

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
It will create misunderstanding(else what is the use of bringing her right?) But they won't break apart... Looking at how obsessed Ahem is with her... he won't let her go any where... 

They will sit in the same room.. not talking ... Gopi being distant or whatever the creatives plan but I really doubt Ahem will let her go anywhere...

It doesn't really matter what Gopi wants anymore(I know it sounds selfish and cruel) but Ahem loves her now... He ain't gonna let her go away...

With Anita... it was a childish compromise... By not marrying her somewhere he had hurt his ego by not getting his way... thats why he turned bitter... He didn't love her... Cause we all know the real Ahem now... He can't stay a minute away from the woman he loves... He can't ... So Gopi isn't going anywhere or shouldn't if they stick to Ahem's character.

Aish

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1-Arnisha-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
She has come to get aham back... That's obvious but lets see how will aham tackle the situation, between his wife and love.

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1-Arnisha-

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

Originally posted by maddy311

agree wid u here at the end they will be tgther...
i am also agree wid u...we all know at the end GOHEM will be togther..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish3003

It will create misunderstanding(else what is the use of bringing her right?) But they won't break apart... Looking at how obsessed Ahem is with her... he won't let her go any where... 

They will sit in the same room.. not talking ... Gopi being distant or whatever the creatives plan but I really doubt Ahem will let her go anywhere...

It doesn't really matter what Gopi wants anymore(I know it sounds selfish and cruel) but Ahem loves her now... He ain't gonna let her go away...

With Anita... it was a childish compromise... By not marrying her somewhere he had hurt his ego by not getting his way... thats why he turned bitter... He didn't love her... Cause we all know the real Ahem now... He can't stay a minute away from the woman he loves... He can't ... So Gopi isn't going anywhere or shouldn't if they stick to Ahem's character.

Aish

agree well we jus have to see if anita is postive or negative...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top