game :character quiz (Page 15)

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

Oh.. So lemme try again
0„20„2 On broomsticks ( Charlie's friends came this way to take norbart)0„2
0„20„2 By fireplace using choo powder ( weasleys, Harry & hermione went to 0„2Sirius'place like that when Mr. Weasley was injured )0„2
im so sorry buddy. But the first one is incorrect. I said "keeping the enchantment intact". In order to reach via brooms, one has to undo the enchantments. It was depicted twice in the book. One as u mentioned and second when dumbledore and harry flew back seeing the dark mark. Dumbledore was murmuring the counter enchantments.

the second one(floo powder) is Right!
actually now i remember another one! So two are still left! Tongue

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Uggh auto correct .. I wrote it choo powder
 So Charlie's friends came there was known by dumbledor 

*thinking about rest*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Uggh auto correct .. I wrote it choo powder
0„2So Charlie's friends came there was known by dumbledor0„2

*thinking about rest*
oh! Lol...i didnt observe that !

well i dont know if dumbledore knew about charlies friends. But its impossible to break into hogwarts on brooms without the counter enchantment.

im sorry nobo, but i remembered another two more ways...oh god..so it makes still four remaining! Im enjoying interacting with you though. :) :)

nobo

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Same here varun...
& four more... U r a true gem in potter fans 
I'll come up with those ways soon

Btw I wanted to ask sth. Fred n George had the marauder's Map before Harry ( they handed it In his 3rd year) , so did they never noticed that the dead Peter pettigrew is sleeping in Ron's dormitory daily?
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Same here varun...
& four more... U r a true gem in potter fans0„2
I'll come up with those ways soon

Btw I wanted to ask sth. Fred n George had the marauder's Map before Harry ( they handed it In his 3rd year) , so did they never noticed that the dead Peter pettigrew is sleeping in Ron's dormitory daily?
lol..ya to some extent im a bit crazy about harry potter..:)
take your time..and do let me know when i can give out the answers :)

ref your question..act you are quite right...perhaps the twins never saw that..so maybe they overlooked it as their mind always seemed to be occupied with mischief...they would have been using the map more to sneak around and doing such stuff.. Perhaps there never noticed...also yaar..there are still many loose ends in the novel that i fail to understand. Like that time turner thing. It appears illogical to me. harry driving away 100 dementors even before he went back in time?!

nobo

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Wil defo tell u ... & wel let others too have a headstart. They will prob. Check the thread tomoz... Me too crazy for HP but not as much detailed as you

& maybe they didn't used marauder's map to check their bro's dormitory or maybe in that 1 year ( when Ron wasn't in hogwarts ) they learned it all & never had a look again
& time turner does seems confusing & they never told the consequence of failing being on time
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Wil defo tell u ... & wel let others too have a headstart. They will prob. Check the thread tomoz... Me too crazy for HP but not as much detailed as you

& maybe they didn't used marauder's map to check their bro's dormitory or maybe in that 1 year ( when Ron wasn't in hogwarts ) they learned it all & never had a look again
& time turner does seems confusing & they never told the consequence of failing being on time
i do hope some one answers it..:)
glad to know that u are a fan too. It feels great to meet people sharing the same fanship ! :)

ya maybe you are right..they might have memorised it..perhaps thats the reason they so willingly and on their own gave it to harry!

ref time tuner..i hope jk rowling sheds light onto it when she opens the third book on pottermore! Im surely going to ask her if she gives no info!

nobo

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Okay so
 Vanishing cabinet
 Floo powder
 Through forbidden forest ( crouch used it in 4th part to reach HM  & almost succeeded  ) 
  Using thestrals ( for exit.. DA mem. Used it in 5th part to go to London )
 A portkey ( wel that cup did acted as one & Harry & Cedric travelled to & fro the graveyard using it & also after battle of ministry dumbledor sent Harry in his study by a port key ) 

M not very sure about the way drumstrang students arrived from beneath the lake As it was Supposed to be formal & authorized & so goes for the French guests & also the flying car did broke the enchantments & the way Sirius escaped on buckbeak was also supposed to break enchantments

P:S Lolz sorry for being that long !!

Lumos

Go to top