Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: neha_bbsr2005

Yup i remember that one 🤣🤣 Harry and Ron had a tough time convincing her that she didn't fail 😆 😆

Easy one 😛 What are the seven horcruxes?? 😛

yup right..lol..
Neha! U are insulting potterheads by asking such a basic one! 🤣 kidding...well here they are-
riddle's diary, slytherin's heirlooms- ring and necklace, hufflepuff heirloom the cup, ravenclaw's the lost diadem, Nagini, voldy soul inside harry.

Next question-
what was the main reason for neville to write down passwords on a piece of paper when he never had done such a thing before?
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Coz Sir cadagon was the new host of gryffindor tower for sometime, & he'd change password too often which confuses Neveill
nobo thumbnail
Lol I already answered that Varun, trust me with such easy things
 But I didn't count Necklace, is it the same one which draco used to try n kill AD...was it a Horcrux 
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

Lol I already answered that Varun, trust me with such easy things
 But I didn't count Necklace, is it the same one which draco used to try n kill AD...was it a Horcrux 

Nooo.. the horcrux was a different one.. 😛  Mundungus Fletcher  had stolen it from the Grimmauld's place..

Who were the death eaters along with Lucius and Bellatrix in the battle of department of mysteries??

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -varun-

yup right..lol..
Neha! U are insulting potterheads by asking such a basic one! 🤣 kidding...well here they are-
riddle's diary, slytherin's heirlooms- ring and necklace, hufflepuff heirloom the cup, ravenclaw's the lost diadem, Nagini, voldy soul inside harry.

Next question-
what was the main reason for neville to write down passwords on a piece of paper when he never had done such a thing before?

Hehehe 🤣 the ring turned out to be the resurrection stone right?? 😛 imagine if takloo voldy had known abt the deathly hallows..

nobo thumbnail
Nott, Crabbe, dolohov, macnair, Avery, rookwood, rodolphus...
 I think I m forgetting summone...*thnking*

nobo thumbnail
Lmaoo He'd have spent most of his time under the cloak nihaarofying the stone & wand...

But as dumbledor reckoned , he still would have trusted horcruxes ( evil dude ) , loves nething that a library book claims is too evil
Edited by nobo - 11 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Can I ask the next question????? Or wait for Neha to confirm the answer to hers?
nobo thumbnail
U can ask dude, I noe answer is correct But m forgetting one pereon's name, u can add that as well..
Mione thumbnail
OK...

Q: Whom did Ron know to have see a Grim and die 24hrs later?