Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess he was intending to hit the bludger at an opponent by trying to be oversmart but accidently it hit harry. It was in the final match against slytherin in d sixth book.
am i correct?

PS:regarding the watch..that was quite an emotional moment..its a mark of tradition to gift a watch when u come of age in the wizarding world. :)
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What line does Harry tell Umbridge when she asks for help in the Forbidden Forest? 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't remember the exact words but it was something along the lines of "Mam, you yourself said that I should not tell lies."
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True 👏👏 ( I am sorry but i must not tell lies), I loved the expressions on Harry's face and Umbridge felt very sad 🤣.
Plz  answer with a question.😊

Q: Whose portrait did the trio carry with them in their search for horcruxes?
Edited by Cutecj - 11 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Phineas Nigellus Black!!!

Who from the Ministry sent Harry the Howler for using magic in front of a muggle and which department did this person belong to?
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Well, I didn't ask a question because it's been a long time since I read the books and therefore I don't remember all the trivias. So, I am leaving the asking to experts. I can't even answer all of them.
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

Phineas Nigellus Black!!!

Who from the Ministry sent Harry the Howler for using magic in front of a muggle and which department did this person belong to?

i dont think harry received a howler from "the ministry" EVER, unless im grossly mistaken.
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Well, I didn't ask a question because it's been a long time since I read the books and therefore I don't remember all the0„2trivias. So, I am leaving the asking to experts. I can't even answer all of them.

experts?😆 call us freaks man! 🤣
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -varun-

experts?😆 call us freaks man! 🤣

Well you don't become a freak unless you are obsessed with something, implying that you know a lot about it. 😉Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
As far as I remember, he received a howler when he had to use patronus to defend himself and Dudley from dementors in the beginning of Order Of The Phoenix. I think it was from the department that prevents Underage Magic. It was perhaps a female name, though I don't remember it.