Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

why isn't PV entioned in top trp list? (Page 4)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

Tell me,even I fail to understand it. Last week I thought they had missed Zee TV by mistake. But same story this week too. It cant be possible that they forget to mention all shows of No. 2 channel for two weeks in a row!

I know...something is wrong.whatever it is, this is just not done.
This is equivalent to publishing false information in an article!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-123mitul

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

This is unfair...Now how can we expect PV to be no.1...did they even miss the last week...thats y the show which was at no.2 last week in CM continues to be no.2...Vijay whats this? IF aur Zee Tv main panga chal raha hai kya kuch?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulDMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

This is unfair...Now how can we expect PV to be no.1...did they even miss the last week...thats y the show which was at no.2 last week in CM continues to be no.2...Vijay whats this? IF aur Zee Tv main panga chal raha hai kya kuch?

I know aditi...this is just ridiculus! How can they do this. U know something, i read smwhere in the forum, sm one mentioned that Zee has actually matched sony in the grps...which means zee is second along with sony ...and they give a royal ignore to zee...
As if Zee ka kuch ayega jayega... Zee is least affected..becoz fact is fact...it has gained trps, its 4 shows are in top 20!

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 April 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

kinnera.rama Groupbie
kinnera.rama
kinnera.rama

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i was shocked this morning when i saw trp chartShocked. since 2 weeks iam not seeing any zeetv shows on the list.is there any tiff going on?pv should be in top1.
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

If there is a reason why Zee tv shows are not there, isn't it good that they give the reason?Confused
Last week also same with no Zee tv shows

my  dear why zee tv bieng boycottedWinkConfusedOuchShockednonne the shows have been thereConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index