Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: SEDUCING ARNAVJI..LAST PART 10 UPDATED PG 75 (Page 92)

SindhuB Senior Member
SindhuB
SindhuB

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
luvd dis ss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Good that Shyam knows that they are each others in every way. Started as seduction ended in love. Awesome.

GodsEye

shehreen97 Goldie
shehreen97
shehreen97

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i don't know how did i miss such a awesommme ss...it's fantastic madhuClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.hats off darling...

GodsEye

divyaarnavsr Goldie
divyaarnavsr
divyaarnavsr

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Its hot. . . . . Smile

GodsEye

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I  read this all in just one go and I loved it.. It all started with Khushi's teasing and ended with sth very intense.. When i started reading it I never thght the end would be sth like this bt it was too good. Loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forumuser_GodsEye

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

bold khushi

GodsEye

ranjanatripathi IF-Dazzler
ranjanatripathi
ranjanatripathi

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Khushi is really mad...

Originally posted by Madhu123

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">PART 2 (The translated sentences are in Red colour)</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Akash: Bhai lagta hai aapko jaana chahiye.. Khushiji warna bus intazaar hi karte rahegi.. Hum apni kaam ki baatein kal kar lete hai.. Office mein.. <font color="#ff0000">(Bhai I guess you should go.. Otherwise Khushi will keep waiting for you.. Our Office talks we can do tomorrow)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Saying this he got up to leave. He went to Anjali then.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Akash: Di.. Aaj toh bahi gaye..(He started laughing) <font color="#ff0000">(Di.. Bhai is gone today)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Gaye?? Matlab? Hum samjhe nahi.. <font color="#ff0000">(Gone?? Means? I didnt get you)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Akash told Anjali the HP scenario and Khushi's last sentence while moving to her room</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Anjali and Akash both laughed and Shyam who was listening all this was fuming again with anger.</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Accha toh machli aakhir jaal mein phas hi gayi<font color="#ff0000">..( So finally the fish has been caught in the net)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Akash: Matlab Di? <font color="#ff0000">(Di what do you mean?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Haan Akash aaj naa maine Khushi ko bus aise hi kahan tha ki Chotte ko kisi client ne seduce karne ki koshsish ki thi. Hum jaante the ki khushi aur Chotte ke beech ka tannav bus yehi theek kar sakta hai. Khushiji bhi naa Chotte ko sataane ka koi mauka nahi Chodegi.. Aur isiliye humne unse zhoot bola ki Chotte ko yeh sab nahi pasand hai.. Par yeh tum bhi aache tarah se jaante ho.. ki agar apni hi biwi kuch aisi harkate kare.. toh kya Chotte apne aap pe kaabu rakh payenge?? Nahi <font color="#ff0000">...!!!( Akash today I lied to Khushi that Chotte's client tried to seduce him once. I knew there is something wrong between Khushi and Chotte. Khushi also keeps irritating Chotte and thus I told her that he does not like all this lovey dovey stuffs from anyone.. But you very well know.. if these lovey dovey stuffs is donr by a wife to her husband then will CHotte be able to stop?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Akash: Waah Di.. Maan gaye aap ko..<font color="#ff0000"> (Wow Di.. you are genious)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was still sitting on the Sofa and was trying to understand why Khushi was behaving like this. He wanted to know what was in that box and what was instore for him in his room.. He got up from the sofa and started walking. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Chotte .. Ek minute <font color="#ff0000">(One minute CHotte)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav stopped..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Kya hua di? <font color="#ff0000">(What Di?) </font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Hume tumse kuch baat karni hai<font color="#ff0000">..(I wanted to talk to you something)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Kahiye <font color="#ff0000">(Tell me)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Dekho chotte.. Woh baat yeh hai ki tum jaante ho naa Maa ke khat mein kya likha tha.. <font color="#ff0000">??( You remember what had been written in Mums Letter?)</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Arnav was not understanding why all of a sudden she was reminding him of that letter</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Uss mein yeh likha tha ki unki bahu.. aapke gusse ko seh le aur pyaar ko soot sameet wapis kare. Khushiji bhi yehi kar rahi hai.. Woh joh bhi kare.. tum gussa mat karna.. Theek hai? (She laughed) (<font color="#ff0000">It was written in that letter that her daughter in law should give her love to you with interest and not bother of your anger)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav's mind was still not working. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Di Why the hell are you telling me this now? Ghar ke sab logo ko pata nahi kya hua hai.. Anyways I am going to sleep Di.. Good Night..<font color="#ff0000"> (I guess all in the house have gone nutss..I am going to sleep.. Good Night)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Pakka Sone jaa rahe ho Chotte?<font color="#ff0000"> (Sure you gonna sleep?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav turned back.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Kya? Di raat mein log sone ke alawa kya kar sakte hai? (He realised that there are still some private things that a couple can do at night.. but he knew this situation was not suitable for him and Khushi..)<font color="#ff0000"> ( Di people do sleep at night. What else can they do?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Haan haan Chottee.. Ab itne bhi innocent math bano.. Chalo jao.. Khushiji tumhara intazaar kar rahi hogi ..(She told teasingly)(<font color="#ff0000"> Yeah Yeah dont be so innocent.. Go now.. Khushi must be waiting for you)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: What The..!! Woh mera intazaar kyon karegi Di? Aaj aisa kya hai? Its just another night.. Thats it. (<font color="#ff0000">What the..!! Why will she wait for me .. Its just another night Di. Thats it.)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Anjali: Woh toh aapko jaane ke baad hi pata chaelga.. Chaliye Chaliye.. time waste mat kijiye.. (She pushed him on the stairs and went to her room) <font color="#ff0000">(You will come to know that once you reach your room.. Dont waste time.. Go.)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was sure there is something fishy.. which Anjali too knows.. But he cant ask her.. He gave up that thought and opened his room door. The Room was not lighted. It was very dark but the bathroom light was "ON". May be Khushi was inside the bathroom. He tried to Switch On the room lights but nope.. None of them worked. He opened the Curtains of his French doors for some light. She heard him enter the room. She screamed from inside the bathroom..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Arnavji.. Parde mat kholiye...(<font color="#ff0000">Arnavji.. Dont open the curtains)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Kya? Kyon?? Kamre ki lights kaam nahi kar rahi hai Khushi.. Parde nahi kholunga toh dekhunga kaise? Aur waise bhi.. tumhe bhi toh andhere se darr lagta hai naa? <font color="#ff0000">(Why? The lights are not working.. If I dont open them how will I see? And as it is.. you too get scared of dark right?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Aapke hote hue kaisa darr..!!! (<font color="#ff0000">If you are there.. I am not scared)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Enough Khushi.. Yeh Naatak sabke saamne karna.. Is Kamre ke andar yeh sab karne ki koi zaroorat nahi.. Samjhi? (<font color="#ff0000">What is all this Drama Khushi.. You dont have to act all this inside the room.. )</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Arre.. Sab ke saamne hum yeh nahi kar sakte.. Kuch cheezein bus 2 logo ke beech hi acchi lagti hai Arnavji.. (<font color="#ff0000">I cant do all these things in front of all.. Somethings are meant just to be shared in between we two)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: What The Hell Khushi.. Kya bak rahi ho tum? Aur tum andar kar kya rahi ho? Bahar aajao.. Abhi.. <font color="#ff0000">(What the hell Khushi.. What are you doing isude? COme out .. Now)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Aate hai Aate hai.. Thoda sa sabar kijiye.. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Arnavji.. Abhi toh Puri Raaat baaki hai..(She chuckled) <font color="#ff0000">(Coming COming Arnavji.. Have patience.. Why are you so eager.. Still we have the whole night to pass)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">She definately had no idea what she was upto.. The tables were not turned yet.. But if she continued her harrasment on him.. the tables will just not get turned but also will be broken soon.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was confused. He wanted to freshen up and this girl was not ready to come out. He banged the door again. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Khushi... Tum khol rahi ho yeah main andar aajaun?<font color="#ff0000"> (You opening the door or should I come in)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Bus aarahe hai.. Ek minute..(<font color="#ff0000">COming.. 1 minute)</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" color="#ff0000" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav went to the french door and started watching the sky. The bathroom door opened and Khushi came out. She was wearing his white shirt whose hands were folded till her elbows, a black trouser wherin the white shirt was tucked in, The top 2 buttons of the white shirt were open. She had left her hair. She also had a belt in her hand... Yes this was his belt for sure.. She could not manage buying that seperately.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav was not sure what this girl was upto.. But he could see a mischievious glint in her eyes. A mischief that he would love her to do. Before her could even say something to her, she went to the music player and switched it ON. A light music started playing..Arnav was not that dumb to not understand what she was upto. But he couldnt believe.. SHE WANTED TO SEDUCE HIM.. By doing what? Did she even know how to Seduce a Guy.. No way...!! </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: Khushi.. Kamre ki lights nahi chal rahi... Yeh Music player kaise chal raha hai? <font color="#ff0000">( The room lights are not working... how did the music player worked?)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Kyonki humne music player ki taar nahi kaati.. Isiliye.. <font color="#ff0000">(Because I didnt cut the wire of the player from behind)</font></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: What The !! Tumne switch board se circuit ko...??? God.. I cant believe. Kyon kiya tumne aisa Khushi? (<font color="#ff0000">God.. Did u cut the circuit wires for the light? Cant belive you did that.. Why?)</font></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" color="#ff0000" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">She was in no mood of talking.. She with all her force hit one end of the belt on the floor. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: Come to Mummy baby...!!!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: WHAT... THE ...HELL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi started swinging her arms on the music asking Arnav to hold them. When he did not hold them, she started making small moves ahead twirling herself on the music. Arnav knew she has lost it completely. If she actually had brains, she would never ever dare to Seduce him. What did she want from him? If it was something very small and simple that she needed, she would never take this step. Her wish this time must be something really BIG.. He raised his eye brows to see her dancing and making seductive moves towards him. Her every move towards him made him take a step behind until he hit the Recliner and fell on it. In no time, she bent on him with her hands blocking him to his sides. Arnav gulped. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Arnav: What are you trying to do.. Khushi??( He said in a breaky voice)..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Khushi: I am seducing you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.. Dont be so scared.. Slowly and steadily you will get used to it.. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">He least expected his wife Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada to say such bold things to him..She started opening his shirt buttons now very slowly on the music beats and he started sweating at her touch. She liked to see him like that. May be She needs to do little more wierd things than that for him to get on his nerves, she thought. So now after removing his top two shirt buttons by her hands, she now used her lips to remove them. Arnav choked. Tonight he was sure if this continued.. her wont be a Virgin anymore.. Nor she..</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">TO BE CONTINUED...</font>

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

amazinggSS..

loved all the updatess...
they al are damn hot BlushingBlushing
awesome endingg   Big smile

Go to top