Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~!Jashn-e-50! Dayanand Shetty FC!~ (Page 110)

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

welcome subha... h r u dear.. .could see you on FC after a long gap Big smile

wow...!! good to know that you can make the next FC TongueTongue give me today's time only as i pmed chinnu regarding this.. if she says yes then ok else you can make the next one... thik hai na inspector subha Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileI am fine..how are you??
okay..then you can pm as soon as possible after you get reply from chinnu di..Big smile
but till then please maintain the FC's pace..Its already moving at a fast pace & may get completed before the next FC gets made..Tongue

-edit-
Originally posted by Forfriends

Good morning Subha
Thanks for sharing the caps
can u tell me which video or share the link if u can
A bit late in replyingEmbarrassedSmile..here's the link of video uploaded by FW.I had taken the snapshots of duo's pic(from AC series) from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVxaNxVHHM

Edited by subha. - 26 April 2012 at 1:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21gadhadada

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

-aapko pehle se pata hai LOLLOL CID wala dima... "srmat' you know na Wink LOLLOLLOL

*fingers crossed* LOLLOL
koi fayda nahi LOLLOLLOL

--yeahh LOLLOLLOL No more PMs from me to any1 LOLLOL  yeah... bahut ho gaya pm, pm & pm......LOLLOLLOL 

LOL
[/QUOTE]

@GD--- welcome back  Big smileSmile...aaiye aaiye  GD......Wink LOLLOLLOLchalo me off for lunch... will be back soon... purni ji again a request gayab mat ho jana samajh mein aai na LOLLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

@PURNI DII... hello... how r U?? 

@SUBAH... WOW wat a Lovely Surprise and True Observation Yaar... BHAI ki Waat laga rahay hain FW walay... un kay Character ko itna Rash ker diya hay kay Asal Banda hee Kho gaya hay... wesay bus role Reversal hay n its completely YSPT yaar...

monika21

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
@GD--arrey,keep an optimistic outlook..maybe it will not be a complete YSPT'LOL..
There'll be a justified reason for daya sir suspecting acp sir to be a criminal & not believing abhijeet sir at first..And if its something like duo's plan,they are bound to behave like that.
Big smileAnd remember the kid special episode that was aired in january this year.Daya sir's still the same..an honest,intelligent & tough cop who is noble,generous & sweet.

-edit-
hey @GD,I was watching once again the video you have made for 50h FC..very nice VM!!Thumbs Up
Wish this pic too was there in it(from the 'case of man on the bus'):

Edited by subha. - 26 April 2012 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdaya-purnima-monika21gadhadada

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

-aapko pehle se pata hai LOLLOL CID wala dima... "srmat' you know na LOL---yeahh LOLLOLhum sab mein hai CID Cool

*fingers crossed* LOLLOL
koi fayda nahi LOLLOLLOL--- still LOLLOL

--yeahh LOLLOLLOL No more PMs from me to any1 LOLLOL  yeah... bahut ho gaya pm, pm & pm.....---exactly  LOLLOL i am with u .LOLLOLLOL 

LOL

@GD--- welcome back  Big smileSmile...aaiye aaiye  GD......LOLchalo me off for lunch... will be back soon... purni ji again a request gayab mat ho jana samajh mein aai na LOLLOL---warning or request  LOLLOL will come back LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21gadhadada

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

@GD--- welcome back  Big smileSmile...aaiye aaiye  GD......LOLchalo me off for lunch... will be back soon... purni ji again a request gayab mat ho jana samajh mein aai na LOL

mona di going for lunch..okay,I too am leaving now..Also have to restrict the no. of posts in this FC,so that enough time is there to make the next FC.
bye bye to all!!
@mona,@purni di...please do send pm to me regarding the final decision of making next FCBig smile!!

hey,everyone,check out the video I have posted in cid articles thread.It pertains to  some academy related to the field of media.Found the video on youtube.
(Includes few words spoken by the cid team regarding the field of media & the academy)

Here's the link:

Edited by subha. - 26 April 2012 at 2:14am

-purnima-monika21

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by subha.

@GD--arrey,keep an optimistic outlook..maybe it will not be a complete YSPT'LOL..
There'll be a justified reason for daya sir suspecting acp sir to be a criminal & not believing abhijeet sir at first..And if its something like duo's plan,they are bound to behave like that.
Big smileAnd remember the kid special episode that was aired in january this year.Daya sir's still the same..an honest,intelligent & tough cop who is noble,generous & sweet.

-edit-
hey @GD,I was watching once again the video you have made for 50h FC..very nice VM!!Thumbs Up
Wish this pic too was there in it(from the 'case of man on the bus'):

SUBAH I m always using This pic in my every VM... its my Fav one yaar but us VM mein saaray Off SCREEN PICS hain na so... but I like MYSELF that VMBig smile... very close to my Heart...Embarrassed
abt UR Optimistic approach... let seeWink... I have no ExpectationLOL... I need My BHAI Back with His Pure and Geniune Aura...  Embarrassed 

subha.-purnima-

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

@GD--- welcome back  Big smileSmile...aaiye aaiye  GD......LOLchalo me off for lunch... will be back soon... purni ji again a request gayab mat ho jana samajh mein aai na LOLLOL---warning or request  LOLLOL will come back LOLLOLLOL

PURNI DII... I think its an ORDER...LOLLOLLOL

-purnima-

Go to top