Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monika21

good morning... who wants to join me in tea session...😉 😆😆😆

Me  😆 😆
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcome mitali & good morning... 😛😛 happy to see you here.. did you visit the first page... how did you like the cuties with the names...?? and have you read the story of Forfriends. 😛😛 too many question hai na 😆😆😆
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monika21

welcome mitali & good morning... 😛😛 happy to see you here.. did you visit the first page... how did you like the cuties with the names...?? and have you read the story of Forfriends. 😛😛 too many question hai na 😆😆😆

sawaal pe sawaal mona ji 😆😆 ...Mitali must be feeling she is in CID bureau 😆😆😆
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=-purnima-

sawaal pe sawaal mona ji 😆😆 sawal pe sawal, sawal pe sawal, sawal pe sawal... lekin jawab nahi mila your owner... 😆😆😆 🤣...Mitali must be feeling she is in CID bureau 😆😆😆 of course she should feel this ACP hokar itne dino k baad bureau mein aane ki himmat kaise hui... 😆😆😆😆 btw good morning veeru paji...😉 😆😆😆
[/QUOTE]
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Monika, I did visit the 1st page, clicked like. Ek CID ian ka observation itna poor nehi hon chahiye...hain na? 😆 😆 😆 😆

I liked the cuties, u r an expert in using cuties, smiliies etc 👏 👏

@ Purni, Hi, 😃 how r u? CID bureau kya hain woh toh ACP ko malum hain, achhe se...😆 😆 😆 😆
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
monika21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

@ Monika, I did visit the 1st page, clicked like. Ek CID ian ka observation itna poor nehi hon chahiye...hain na? 😆 😆 😆 😆 that i noticed and even replied on your post madamji... mera observation poor nahi hai...😉😆😆😆

I liked the cuties, u r an expert in using cuties, smiliies etc 👏 👏 aww thank you so much now i'm sharmaying 😳😳

@ Purni, Hi, 😃 how r u? CID bureau kya hain woh toh ACP ko malum hain, achhe se...😆

monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=-purnima-]--she replied 😆😆🤣. yeah while i was missing Sunny paaji... mitaliji posted her reply 😆😆😆

-exactly 😆😆😆 bureau se khud ACP gayab 😆😆 not only that she wasn't here on golden jubilee celebration... "iski saza milegi.. baraabar milegi" .....gabbar se panga 😉 😆😆😆