India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallu Kya Hai ?

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
WHO IS MALLU A CLEVER FOX OR SELFISH LOVER ? 

SELFISH LOVER :-

Is mallu a selfish lover ? or she has moved on from ashu ? as we all see that she is quite impressed with jagan since beginning ..not only she likes him when he praised her but even she complimented or defended him in front of ashu ...WE ALL WERE THINKING THAT SUE WILL CHANGE HER MIND ..BUT I WAS SHOCKED WHEN SHE SAID YSDAY THAT SHE HERSELF WANTED TO MARRY JAGAN ..as he has good career n loads of money Shocked ..so where is her 12 saal ka pyaar now ...sab over after jagan's arrival ...or she wants to settle down with jagan asap as she is fed up waiting  for ashu ..n she has MOVED ON .Confused

CLEVER FOX :-

OR its just a drama of her to get ashu ? ..She knows that if she will say directly to ashu about marriage he will say no directly n may be at that time promise thing bhi work nahi karti so she MADE A PLAN ...SHE BLACKMAILED ASHU TO MARRY HER OR ELSE SHE WILL MARRY JAGAN ..SHE KNOWS VERY WELL THAT ASHU DOESNT LIKE JAGAN AT ALL N THAT'S Y HE WILL NEVER ALLOW MALLU TO MARRY HIM ..SO HE HAS NO OPTION BUT TO MARRY MALLU HIMSELF TO PROTECT HER FROM JAGAN ...N MOREOVER ASHU HAS THAT GUILT ALSO THAT MALLU WASTED HER LIFE FOR HIM ...n mallu has also the main trump card "PROMISE " ...so this time she proved again that she is a CLEVER FOX ...n once again she trapped ashu in her jaal very well with no route to escape . Angry 
Only person in this show who has brain n never fails in her tricks Angry

n as sharad posted two pics in which baba is with him at his own house n mallu is all saji - dhaji like a bride ..it is pointing that ashu said yes to mallu's proposal for baba ..as he wants that house for baba n now he is with him n mallu played a smart game ..so ashma engagement is on the cards i think  Dead
n more rona dhona for nidhi Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evaAbhiAnijayanti_djSwastikAshNi

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
she is clever fox what a game she played with perfect time

sonali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19SwastikAshNi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I guess so too.. Ashu will agree to Mallus proposal coz

a) he fulfills his promises
b) he wants the house back for Baba

and if that happens... the TRPs r gonna really hit the ZERO n soon! 

so for the sake of sanity i hope CVs arent really planning to commit suicide by showing this track..

GoodOneSHIKHA19

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Yeh mallu mallu kya hai yeh mallu mallu?

Edited by deepa_jd - 11 April 2012 at 6:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSHIKHA19karajekarSwastikAshNi

AyushiBudhia Senior Member
AyushiBudhia
AyushiBudhia

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I hate her since the very first day n definitely @Armu4eva the TRP's gonna hit Zero soon...

SHIKHA19SwastikAshNi

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I also feel bad for her. She has waited for such a long time for Ashu and probably tried every weapon she has and now she has stooped so low to ask marriage in return for the house. I feel that Mallu had no other choice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

incorrigible IF-Dazzler
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
imo mallu is neither a selfish lover nor a clever fox. she is a woman stubbornly in love and desperately trying to own her love. as much as her character is to be disliked, it should be pitied as well. i am in no way supporting any of her evil deeds, the levels she has stooped to is abbhorable. but unfortunately i do understand her position and yes she is to be pitied.

my boyfriend has had a "mallu" in his life for close to 10 years now. and when she found out about us, she went to a wedding planner, booked a package, paid the deposit and invited him over to her family dinner to inform all of them about the arrangements. his response: "i'm really happy for you, lekin ladka kaun hai?" Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top