Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

The most unhappening and shocking news is ... (Page 2)

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Gosh! This news was scary.
U me and TV are so stupid.
Trust me guys I've seen this serial showing many rumours with utmost hype and then it would all turn into a rumour...
They really need to work on their research team.
KAJEN are married.
So chill out guys!!

kitycina Newbie
kitycina
kitycina

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
 MEDIA was ridiculous,  pathetic,  uninformed  too, when rumored that Karan and Jenny is having a relationship that was like 2 or 3 years ago...and guess what WAS TRUE...Im so sorry fans of this couple but really  guys accept the truth behind this "beautiful love story",  they were together a long long time ago(of course with breaks bcz KSG was with Nicole too :D )  and now they just recognized the rumours and in 1 week they said THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED...WHATS THE HURRY?? Anyway now i believe everything the media says ;) 
I know all now are going to "break my head" but i just see this story 
objectively...Greetings from Romania :)
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitycina

MEDIA was ridiculous,  pathetic,  uninformed  too, when rumored that Karan and Jenny is having a relationship that was like 2 or 3 years ago...and guess what WAS TRUE...Im so sorry fans of this couple but really  guys accept the truth behind this "beautiful love story",  they were together a long long time ago(of course with breaks bcz KSG was with Nicole too :D )  and now they just recognized the rumours and in 1 week they said THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED...WHATS THE HURRY?? Anyway now i believe everything the media says ;) 
I know all now are going to "break my head" but i just see this story 
objectively...Greetings from Romania :)
i don't know about others but i won't break your head bcoz yu said wat yu believe but mam this is quite weird i mean y will ksg date nichole wen like yu said he was already dating jenni for ex take me if i know a girl likes me n i like her too a lot n we both r ready to marry also then y will i date another girl no guy is so dumb mam wen he knows he has the one he loves n the person loves him too n about media now they will say that only so that they can add spice on that n sell it for trp  like for ex in most articles it has been mentioned about how his 1st marriage went kaput but was it necessary to write that nops they could have simply written ksg n jenni getting married but nops they added spice so don't believe  media so blindly m not saying all r bad but some to add spice write bogus too ...
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

kajen r married now media can say that in anyway they like they can either add spice , say it nice way,simply or say it by either mentioning his first marriage too but the fans who r intelligent they only take the positive out of it not the negative , like in moi case m happy they r married * touchwood* rest doesn't matter wat i get to hear cheersto KaJen !!

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@newbie- Who are you sorry for??! The couple concerned are having the best times in their life and we as their fans couldn't be more happy!!! Big smileParty  You may see things whichever way you want to, we see it only one way- KARAN AND JENNIFER ARE NOW MARRIED!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWho cares about past! LOL! As far as why they had to hurry is concerned, I would say why wait when you know you are with the person you actually want to spend the rest of the life with?! Big smile As it is age wise, its the right time for them!! Thats my opinion!Smile Jennifer would be turning 27 next month and Karan is 30 now. Could it get anymore perfect??TongueEmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarR.A.J

R.A.J Goldie
R.A.J
R.A.J

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
^ ^ ^ ^ I dnt thnk u nd to put sense into ppl who r brainless n like to bliv only d thngs dt favour thr favs n show thr nonfavz in bad light.
Letz jst celebrate KAJEN togetherness.

PS: This was for Karan

Edited by vishnuraj - 11 April 2012 at 3:18pm
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnuraj

^ ^ ^ ^ I dnt thnk u nd to put sense into ppl who r brainless n like to bliv only d thngs dt favour thr favs n show thr nonfavz in bad light.
Letz jst celebrate KAJEN togetherness.

PS: This was for Karan
hey dude it happens very less times wen people say something not in a bad way that time even yu need to say in a humble manner bcoz people have different perceptions n waise bhi i don't think by hearing bad about kajen mood will be spoiled as we have a fantastic news of their marriage n most imp point fight is not always a solution
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
man will the media ever cut these two some slack?
and jen wore a white dress? cant wait to see it!

Go to top