Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

The most unhappening and shocking news is ...

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
After an unsuccessful marriage with Shraddha Nigam,T.V actor Karan Grover decids to get remarried with Jennifer Winget. The most unhappening and shocking news is they registered their marriage on 17th of February 2012,but both were absent on the day of their wedding. They did not appear at Bandra court on 9th of April which was the wedding day .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_-Sparsh-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
It is a rumor, the wedding is done, and this news was already posted before.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyanvitasriR.A.JTheUniqueblessing-beauty

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

It is a rumor, the wedding is done, and this news was already posted before.

Its really ridiculous for the media to resort to such tricks just to create a hype about something... 

Edited by sonam_ - 11 April 2012 at 5:52am

lubslubsyanvitasrimeriyaarR.A.JTheUnique

anvitasri Senior Member
anvitasri
anvitasri

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
in sbb it showed that marriage registrar herself went to jenny's place for their signature and ishmeet and all friends confirmed it. even in sbs they said that they want to tell about marriage but kajen friends and family told them to give some privacy and hence sbs did'nt showed anything. e 24 people are gone crazy and i am afraid that law of our country has allowed u me aur tv to see kajen's  marriage registration form. now i am having a feeling that kajen are married long back. don't know but they are befooling media. i hope for the best and guys don't worry kajen got married. it is their life and if they want it to be private then let it be.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyNumayazanish_k_Mannat_TheUniqueMrMrsChiping.-Anku-ar-n-only-ar

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I agree the media just needs to add spice to every news. They hardly know the facts because KaJen wanted a private and simple affair, which is why they're making stories. India's law never discloses information and important documents ever. I wonder how they got a hand at this.
The conclusion is that however and whenever, Karan and Jennifer are now married, and that is all we should know and be concerned with.

Edited by Ankita.M - 11 April 2012 at 6:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

R.A.JParneetSARKJ_4EVERTheUnique

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
how funny.  Yesterday SBB showed  tht they cudnt get inside Jens house bt they got hold of the registrar  coming out of Jens house. She said tht Kajen had exchanged rings  and signed all papers. She even said Jen wore white dress  & KSG wore ( her words to b xact )''' pant, coat, tie ''   in other words suit.   Even Ishmeet cuming out of the house confirmed the marraige .  Also Jen in her 700 th thread intrview said marraige will take place at home... then  y in the hell was E24  standing at front of Bandra court at 10 in the morning waiting fr kajen to appear ? Ridiculous!!!   They shd be fully informed b4 spreading such ridiculous rumours !!

meriyaarzanish_kR.A.J_Mannat_ParneetS

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Now thats what is called pathetic and irresponsible journalism. He didnot remarry Jennifer Winget !!!ROFL  He ''married'' her and whats unhappening and shocking is that media go ahead and print shit without double checking facts ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayameriyaarEthereal-Path

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wat yaar this news is about me it was me n kareena kapoor who registerd our marriage on 17th feb n by mistake they have given ksg name here uff n now i got to know y its called E24 bcoz they have 1 eye in that E24 !!

On a seroius note its ksg's bro who confirmed it too so chillax tm no need to make 2 topics about same bogus , be happy ksg n jenni r married now they r official Mr n Mrs Grover !!!!!!!!!!!

1 song meri taraf se

rang bhare badal se jenni ke  naino ke kajal se usne ksg ke dill pe likh dia apna naam lalalala

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarAMMY12crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top