Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Court hearings and SINAL blunders!!! (Page 2)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
daily shows have become...brainless comedy movies...no logic at all..

we had hardly one scene where sidhi corners Richa...but in practical or in any other show its quite obvious that they are ones who get the grilling - the ones who give the complaint...CVs were too liberal to RIcha and busy butchering SiNal characters every now and then..

awesome post dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996Fariyal

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
First of all Clap to have the patience to go through all the episodes again and right it down - 
Secondly we all know that logic and daily soaps does not go hand in hand -

Each and every serial where they show professionals kill their image -No professional behaves like the way our lead does - So we should not even discuss about that - 
It has become a norm to show the main lead garib gaay (Lame cow) to get the sympathy of the crowd. Majority of the serial viewers are the people who does nothing in life except chating outside in their society. In our country where more than 25% people are still illiterate and just believe in chamatkar-  they are the ones whom CV's are really targetting - 

People like us who uses brain - don't even watch this for the story or logic. People like you and me just watch this for Sammy - and as Rani stated before - the good performance is a + 

With all the bloopers and downside of professionalism - this show is still bearable - Except for very few episodes the story is worth seeing. There are so many pluses to watch - 
The relation between each characters, No kitchen politics, Our own Sammy and his beautiful outstanding performance, All the actors have done such a fabulous job- that i guess even they show crap for some epi's we can forgive them.
The CV's have concentrated so much on the evolution of the main lead's love that they totally forgot about the case and did not know how to handle it with the oomph factor - It is just that it was dragged too long and with so many twists and turns that the case lost its charm in middle of every thing - 
I guess i wrote a long essay - so i shall stop now - 

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 April 2012 at 9:35am
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

we had hardly one scene where sidhi corners Richa...but in practical or in any other show its quite obvious that they are ones who get the grilling - the ones who give the complaint...CVs were too liberal to RIcha and busy butchering SiNal characters every now and then..

awesome post dear..

@ red - That's exactly how I felt watching yesterdays episode and that's why I enjoyed the episode so much yesterdayLOLLOLLOL. It was so comic to see Kunal's new lawyer (If we can even call him a LawyerConfused) yesterdayLOLLOLLOL. How can he find out he was fighting against Daddy T only moments before the case startedLOL

Also, It was so funny when Siddhi pleaded to the judge "mere pati ne kuch nahi kiya hai, please unhe maaf kar deejiyeShockedLOL". If she was just a housewife, i would have ignored her plea, but being a lawyer, she must be aware this is not how the court hearings workLOL? You need to provide evidences and witness to prove your client innocent and not just cry and plead.LOL 

In any case, last night's episode was damn hillarious for me like a brainless comic (David Dhawan) movieLOLLOL

pinkeye-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

awesome post dear..

@ red - That's exactly how I felt watching yesterdays episode and that's why I enjoyed the episode so much yesterdayLOLLOLLOL. It was so comic to see Kunal's new lawyer (If we can even call him a LawyerConfused) yesterdayLOLLOLLOL. How can he find out he was fighting against Daddy T only moments before the case startedLOL

Also, It was so funny when Siddhi pleaded to the judge "mere pati ne kuch nahi kiya hai, please unhe maaf kar deejiyeShockedLOL". If she was just a housewife, i would have ignored her plea, but being a lawyer, she must be aware this is not how the court hearings workLOL? You need to provide evidences and witness to prove your client innocent and not just cry and plead.LOL 

In any case, last night's episode was damn hillarious for me like a brainless comic (David Dhawan) movieLOLLOL

You forgot Thakral taking class of Siddhi as if he was ripping the witness - LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by -Rani

awesome post dear..

You forgot Thakral taking class of Siddhi as if he was ripping the witness - LOL

Also the way Siddhi kept fainting and coming back to senses within secondsLOLLOL Sorry to say but her acting in that scene was so funny and irritating at the same timeLOLLOL Neither could she act in that scene nor could she speakOuch. No wonder Cvs always have Seema confronting witcha and not SiddhiWink because they are well aware of the fact that it's not Siddhi's cup of tea to do such confrontation scenesOuch. She is only good at shying and fighting with Kunal, that's why we love Sinal scenes so muchEmbarrassed

pinkeye-Bhavi

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by chitsss

First hearing:

They showed Kunal at his rhetorical bestBig smile.Well to be honest they did start the case of well, Kunal presented a good defense that did leave Thakral speechlessClap.

agree it was the only instance where the gold medalist lawyer gave the worth of his gold medal LOL

But Kunal to ensure that no 'mai ka laal' would screw you up in court could you not have atleast gone to the engagement venue , collected proofs to support your case.Brought the manager as witness and have him testify that no windows panes were shattered, no plates were broken.But no he did nothing.Confused

i did expect him to cover his base by doing all that u've said...but no he was shown sitting reading newspaper as if everything was hunky-dory ...to top it off he even got miffed with siddhi n started a fight when she was going to the work which he should have been doing  Shocked

Second hearing:

See if you had bothered to go and collect information from the venue you would have come to know about Siddhi being there instead having Thakral tell you that.And Siddhi you should have spoken to Kunal about this and Ritcha knowing about your divorce case.

i totally agree...in this age of having n number of modes of communication siddhi was struggling to tell abt richa's nocturnal visit to kunal...why cudn't she have stuck a post-it to his forehead saying 'ur psycho ex-gf was here y'day night n she knows abt the divorce' how difficult is that? Angry Angry

Well on the witness stand as a lawyer you were a pathetic and as a wife all I can say was too much of tearsAngry,but the I excused you then and will now too.It still hasn't got unbearable.

as a lawyer she was pathetic to the core...how can she be so dumb n give in to thakral's taunts?...giving evasive answers is one of the requirements of being a lawyer instead of that she was standing there weeping n nodding her head like a mute cow Shocked

if not in the house siddhi cud have asked for a 2 min consultation brk to tell abt richa to kunal before she went in the witness box...that way he wudn't have had any choice but to listen to her

Third case hearing:

Seriously Siddhi who would have trusted Thakral with the contractAngry? The thakrals themselves dont trust each other then why would youConfused?

i swear...how can u trust a weasel like thakral? trusting a known devil is not only suicidal but also claiming openly that your a member of 'i am stupid' club Angry   

Fourth Case hearing:

A slight reprise , you lost your main witness but still managed to get your act straight and also almiost managed to extract a confession from Ritcha.Thakral and his actingAngry but I enjoyed it.

Big smile

yes she did her redeeming duty n behaved like a real sharp lawyer...looking at her grilling Richa i even expected that she will win the case that day...was asking for too much i think LOL LOL 

have to give it to daddy t for saving his daughters sorry @ss that day...he's thinks so quick on feet LOL LOL chatur lomadi LOL LOL even though it was irritating to see the case getting hung again i cudn't stop myself from lol seeing daddy t's fake heart attack LOL

Fifth hearing:

Ok Thakral did play a dirty clever game, but what about thinking on your feetAngry? Why did you not cross examine the witness , grill him thoroughly.Why did you not try implicate Thakral , you may not have proved him wrong atleast you could have had the judge not make up his mind.Thankfully for you , the judge knew you so on your plea he withheld his judgement for another date. 

thinking on their feet's exclusive rights has been given only to daddy t LOL yes, she cud have cross examined the witness...or she shud have asked permission from the judge to to get forensic report of thakral's prints on the same currency to prove that it was indeed a ruse aganist kunal..

Things went down hill from now on.Lets trace that historic journey.

The CCTV miracle finally dawns on the Chopra duo, its even more ridiculous because when Kunal fought Neha's case his winning evidence was a CCTV footage yet he never thought of it till nowConfused

yes it was indeed astounding to see the light dawning on them to think abt the CCTV at such a later stage...that too after siddhi's bag gets robbed in the lounge n the manager telling them abt CCTV to catch the thief...

They get the CD , still they make no copy depite knowing that the Thakral's will stop at nothing to destroy evidence.Angry

the concept of making a copy or keeping the CD in a safe place evades their fogged brains yet again...i guess if Sinal had watched AB jrs idea ad they cud have learned something...whr he uploads the goons hitting an innocent fellow to plup on youtube n it being presented in court as evidence Big smile Big smile

Siddhi madam succesfully got herself kidnapped, and the CD miraculously is still at home despite having to be authenticated at a forensic labConfused.And Kunal the majnu is ready to give up the CD in exchange for his beloved's life!! Taaliya Taaliya...ClapClapClap

i was puzzling over how wud siddhi get kidnapped after seeing the promos...i didn't knw she wud happily walk out alone at night to get herself kidnapped LOL LOL

we shud applaud her thoughtfulness for making it easy for her enemies to kidnap her Clap Clap

Then came the cat and mouse chase and the shooting.So now they lost the CD.And they gave up hope on the case too.They decided to sit cry and console each other and wait for a miracleClapClap

sap uperwale ke bharose chod diya Big smile chamatkar ke liye Big smile

.What they could have done, well to list a few:

Gone back to the hotel in vain hope that maybe they still have a copy, if they did they would have known that Rohit came by to get the hard disk earsed.Used the security team memeber as a witness , he could have claimed there was indeed a CD and also state what he saw in it.And in addition tell about Rohit and his demand.

Gone back to the forensic lab , procured a duplicate of the authentication report, this would have proved the existence of the CD in question.

Submitted the FIR Kunal filed when Siddhi went missing, submitted the statement issued to the hospital by Siddhi at the hospital.The inpector should have been bought to court , he could have talked about the arrest and simultaneous escape Rohit.Above all the inspector could have submitted the taped phone conversation between the kidnappers and Rohit.This would have directly linked the Thakrals to the crime.Confused

The police had reached the site of shootout , they would have collected forensic evidence from there.This could have been submitted.

They could have tried to get the receptionist from the Gujrat hotel to testify that 4 people came searching for SINAL.

chitss i applaud you Clap Clap...you've come up with so many options for sinal to have taken as the last ditch attempt to save their graces Big smile being a non-lawyer ( my assumption) you've come up with so many ways to gather evidence...imagine your frustration if were a lawyer n u had to put up with this crap? Wink

all these are the logical steps which any average lawyer or a half intelligent person wud think of doing...we keep forgetting that logic n common sense took a hike long long time ago form the show LOL 

What's pathetic is that , we daily see people who have committed crime openly infront of hundreds of witnesses still sometimes manage to get acquitted becuase of good lawyering skills , I am not saying this is right , but when truth is on your side why not apply your brains a bit and win.

brain is RIP ROFL heart n their tear glands are the the only functioning parts of their body ROFL
Sixth hearing:

Absolutely pathetic, a sick Siddhi crying and pleading!I wonder why they did not make Raj or Veena do it.Not like Siddhi the lawyer was doing anything great.AngryConfused

Its despicable that the leads of the show have been reduced to mere nothings!!!Cry

it was beyond despicable ...now that the case is over n the chopra family is in a festive mood Wink, i suggest they shud have a bonfire party n burn sinal's degree certificate in that n make an event out of it...coz neither of them showed their lawyering skills to win the case Angry Angry Angry

PS: this is my totally useless observation skills bothering me...i think siddhi was admitted in a high end hospital cum recuperating spa facility centre...

if not how was it that siddhi was in a private room with a huge LCD tv? (wonder why gaurav hasn't cribbed abt it Tongue)

when siddhi was admitted her nail paint was chipped n the color was pinkish purple Ouch 

but when she walks in court she has perfect mani n pedi with a red nail paint Confused

this also solves the mystery of how siddhi draped sari by herself...there were other girls besides nurse to help her out ROFL

purvimehtachitsss

Go to top