Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: imsuv

Here ya go! Even I was thinking... Is it only me who finds it boaring? Nopes... Even lot many like me things same...

Body doubles are killing their acting abilities...Parallel stories are important but not at the expense of RaYa's cute understanding...
They are loosing the charm
1. Due to body doubles
2. Ram's all time tired expression in those lousy Shirts
3. They are missing their day to day nokzok
4. All the time Priya expecting Ram to do what she thinks right. Ram accepts without any retaliation
5. Final one is they are not trying to connect loose ends like opening of childrens ward, Lalaji Statue installation in ofice etc.

I too dont feel  like watchin it ... Its boring too soon

you are so right, I kind of miss the old Ram in suits, that energy, he looks tired these days could be overworked or because of BDs there is no chemistry, Please bring back the charm, I am really getting bored these days, I watch it, but I do not wait for it, slowly loosing the interest. and this is the only serial I love, because of Ram and Priya, Cvs please wake up do something, if you check the old episodes, they were so magical, I can still watch them n number of times, somehow that charm is lost now.😕
knightstein thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatesoapluvbalh

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I pretty much echo the sentiments expressed by kk4ever. As is evident from my login name "hatesoapluvbalh" I am one of those who abhors daily soaps in general but got hooked on to BALH because it was refreshingly different and had a great feel-good factor. It had everything going for it, from the story to the actors (all of them are good), the treatment, it was all there. But It just seems to have slipped down from its position, and the slump has been drastic and sudden. And yesterday's show was pathetic. Whatever be the reason, it is really sad and worrying.  As a dedicated bunch of viewers, I somehow feel we are being taken for granted and the initial momentum is just not there, and no promise of effort from the serial makers to retrieve and re-energize.

I do feel that instead of having it die a slow and painful death, which will be very hard for us all to take, let them give us some high quality episodes like they have done in the past and bring it to a dignified closure so that we can all carry memories of it in our minds as the best soap to have hit Indian TV screens.

Insofar as the actors in the show are concerned, they are so talented that they will set screens on fire, whether big or small, and BALH or no BALH, they will go from strength to strength to achieve all that they have set out to. My best wishes are with them along with all of yours.

Regards,
Hate Soap Luv Balh

well said... totally agree
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatesoapluvbalh

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I pretty much echo the sentiments expressed by kk4ever. As is evident from my login name "hatesoapluvbalh" I am one of those who abhors daily soaps in general but got hooked on to BALH because it was refreshingly different and had a great feel-good factor. It had everything going for it, from the story to the actors (all of them are good), the treatment, it was all there. But It just seems to have slipped down from its position, and the slump has been drastic and sudden. And yesterday's show was pathetic. Whatever be the reason, it is really sad and worrying.  As a dedicated bunch of viewers, I somehow feel we are being taken for granted and the initial momentum is just not there, and no promise of effort from the serial makers to retrieve and re-energize.

I do feel that instead of having it die a slow and painful death, which will be very hard for us all to take, let them give us some high quality episodes like they have done in the past and bring it to a dignified closure so that we can all carry memories of it in our minds as the best soap to have hit Indian TV screens.

Insofar as the actors in the show are concerned, they are so talented that they will set screens on fire, whether big or small, and BALH or no BALH, they will go from strength to strength to achieve all that they have set out to. My best wishes are with them along with all of yours.

Regards,
Hate Soap Luv Balh

Welcome to the forum, hope you contribute and enjoy the discussions on this forum.
knightstein thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well written Neri 👏

totally agree with you... romance doesn't have to be shown only through physical contact... with RaYa being such brilliant actors and having such great on screen chemistry - just a look exchanged between them can create that feeling of romance and love... 

understand the toning down after the c-night because of uproars but this is just not on. it's true that they're portraying them as a very long time old married couple. Neha and Vikram are married for so many years and have kids but don't behave like them - and they are all around a similar age. 

expected to see much more "warm" mornings after holi episode. it's just sad that the cv's are killing this show.