Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH has become lukewarm and boring (Page 3)

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk4ever

Yesterday was the first time in my life when i did not care if i missed a "BALH" episode. I could not believe that and to add more sugar to it, when today i sat to watch the repeat telecast of it, i dozed off.
I cant believe this is actually happening.
The BD thing is sooo annoying that i feel like killing both ram and sakshi for spoiling there own show. I think the should concentrate more on BALH rather than films because anyways in films they get small role, but here they are lead role and this what anyone would want, plus people love them as ram and priya and not as other characters they play on screen.

What do you guys things?

I don;t think they should give up films if that;s what they want to do, but then Ekta and the creative team needs to step in and make sure they have episodes and scenes shot together in advance so that the usage of body doubles is  minimal and they can still proceed with the storyline.  It's the creatives that are not able to make it work out and who are totally wasting RK and ST's talent on stupid things.  

I mean there have been tons of other shows where the leads have been doing other shows or films at the same time and they turned out just fine.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27PURVIVASuganthiSchitloner

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Too much focus of Ram-priya not good...recently Sakshi was diagonised with fever and Ram was busy with his bollywood projects...now they are completely available for shoot...the thing that irritates me is why they don't focus more on other actors like Rishabh, Viks-Neha and they are using all of them just as fillers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitloner

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Agree last few episodes have not been upto the mark.

But why blame the actors?-they had some prior committments and for sure must have conveyed it to the PH well in advance--They definitely  must not have ran away the last minute and left the makers in lurch..not possible.

Should not the cvs plan their scenes smartly?--we know a seperation track is coming up--so instead of dragging the story and showing RaYa scenes with BDs wouldn't the seperation track help when they are not required to be in the same frame??

PH has to be much more smarter when it comes to planning and scheduling--

The damage is already done--let us all stay positive that we get our old BALH back--and we again look forward for the future episodes..

Edited by pink27 - 11 April 2012 at 4:41am

chitloner

hatesoapluvbalh Newbie
hatesoapluvbalh
hatesoapluvbalh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I pretty much echo the sentiments expressed by kk4ever. As is evident from my login name "hatesoapluvbalh" I am one of those who abhors daily soaps in general but got hooked on to BALH because it was refreshingly different and had a great feel-good factor. It had everything going for it, from the story to the actors (all of them are good), the treatment, it was all there. But It just seems to have slipped down from its position, and the slump has been drastic and sudden. And yesterday's show was pathetic. Whatever be the reason, it is really sad and worrying.  As a dedicated bunch of viewers, I somehow feel we are being taken for granted and the initial momentum is just not there, and no promise of effort from the serial makers to retrieve and re-energize.

I do feel that instead of having it die a slow and painful death, which will be very hard for us all to take, let them give us some high quality episodes like they have done in the past and bring it to a dignified closure so that we can all carry memories of it in our minds as the best soap to have hit Indian TV screens.

Insofar as the actors in the show are concerned, they are so talented that they will set screens on fire, whether big or small, and BALH or no BALH, they will go from strength to strength to achieve all that they have set out to. My best wishes are with them along with all of yours.

Regards,
Hate Soap Luv Balh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

knightsteinjanardanaphaneeswarpink27chitloner

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imsuv

Here ya go! Even I was thinking... Is it only me who finds it boaring? Nopes... Even lot many like me things same...
Body doubles are killing their acting abilities...Parallel stories are important but not at the expense of RaYa's cute understanding...
They are loosing the charm
1. Due to body doubles
2. Ram's all time tired expression in those lousy Shirts
3. They are missing their day to day nokzok
4. All the time Priya expecting Ram to do what she thinks right. Ram accepts without any retaliation
5. Final one is they are not trying to connect loose ends like opening of childrens ward, Lalaji Statue installation in ofice etc.

I too dont feel  like watchin it ... Its boring too soon

you are so right, I kind of miss the old Ram in suits, that energy, he looks tired these days could be overworked or because of BDs there is no chemistry, Please bring back the charm, I am really getting bored these days, I watch it, but I do not wait for it, slowly loosing the interest. and this is the only serial I love, because of Ram and Priya, Cvs please wake up do something, if you check the old episodes, they were so magical, I can still watch them n number of times, somehow that charm is lost now.Confused

chitloner

knightstein Groupbie
knightstein
knightstein

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hatesoapluvbalh

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here. I pretty much echo the sentiments expressed by kk4ever. As is evident from my login name "hatesoapluvbalh" I am one of those who abhors daily soaps in general but got hooked on to BALH because it was refreshingly different and had a great feel-good factor. It had everything going for it, from the story to the actors (all of them are good), the treatment, it was all there. But It just seems to have slipped down from its position, and the slump has been drastic and sudden. And yesterday's show was pathetic. Whatever be the reason, it is really sad and worrying.  As a dedicated bunch of viewers, I somehow feel we are being taken for granted and the initial momentum is just not there, and no promise of effort from the serial makers to retrieve and re-energize.

I do feel that instead of having it die a slow and painful death, which will be very hard for us all to take, let them give us some high quality episodes like they have done in the past and bring it to a dignified closure so that we can all carry memories of it in our minds as the best soap to have hit Indian TV screens.

Insofar as the actors in the show are concerned, they are so talented that they will set screens on fire, whether big or small, and BALH or no BALH, they will go from strength to strength to achieve all that they have set out to. My best wishes are with them along with all of yours.

Regards,
Hate Soap Luv Balh

well said... totally agree
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hatesoapluvbalh

Hello Everyone,

Regards,
Hate Soap Luv Balh
 Welcome to the forum, hope you contribute and enjoy the discussions on this forum.
knightstein Groupbie
knightstein
knightstein

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
very well written Neri Clap

totally agree with you... romance doesn't have to be shown only through physical contact... with RaYa being such brilliant actors and having such great on screen chemistry - just a look exchanged between them can create that feeling of romance and love... 

understand the toning down after the c-night because of uproars but this is just not on. it's true that they're portraying them as a very long time old married couple. Neha and Vikram are married for so many years and have kids but don't behave like them - and they are all around a similar age. 

expected to see much more "warm" mornings after holi episode. it's just sad that the cv's are killing this show.

pink27

Go to top