Kya tumhe mujh se farq parta hai..?

Posted: 12 years ago
     ...Is this the question the Raj-Kumar asked the Sundari every night in her dreams?...

May be... Becoz, Khushi said that whenever he asks the question to the Sunadri, she wakes up to face the reality with the Saitan... She didnt say that the Sundari answered ever to that question...that means she could never answer as her dream breaks...

Well, here Shundari is Khushi and Saitan&Raj-Kumar is Arnav&ASR... So, her dream means the happy days before diwali, during PaYash marriage... They came close and he was trying to make her say that He matters to her... But before she could say something, he had gone back to ASR mode and thus broke her dream...

Guys... Tell me plz... is this the question the Prince asked his Beauty?
Probably! 

The beast used to ask the same type of question as far as i remember. my sister knows better. She watched fairy tales every day!
My 8 year old dot asked me the same question - what was the question which the prince asked? 

And self answered it - 'What the ... ' 😉
Ya. I was wondering the same. Khushi didn't complete her sentence there. [:/]
If we go by the story, 
Belle dreams of a handsome prince who pleads with her to answer why she keeps refusing him, and she replies that she cannot marry the Beast because she loves him only as a friend.

So yeah, maybe Arnav still going on about that question, fark padta hai!

Loved the connection you made of Sundari's dream breaking to, the Diwali scenario! ❤️
Yes, it could very well be.. I hope to see Arnav one day asking Khushi this question outside of her dreams.. :)
Originally posted by Poonam786

Yes, it could very well be.. I hope to see Arnav one day asking Khushi this question outside of her dreams.. :)

Definitely he'll ask her one day... I am waiting for that moment eagerly :)
Originally posted by coldy07

Ya. I was wondering the same. Khushi didn't complete her sentence there. [:/]
If we go by the story, 
Belle dreams of a handsome prince who pleads with her to answer why she keeps refusing him, and she replies that she cannot marry the Beast because she loves him only as a friend.

So yeah, maybe Arnav still going on about that question, fark padta hai!

Loved the connection you made of Sundari's dream breaking to, the Diwali scenario! ❤️

Thanks for the info & the link Dear... I have zero knowledge about Fairy-tales...😳
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
Yaar mujhe to padta hai...ek baar BARUN pooche to sahi. 🤣

Neways jokes apart...one beautiful fine day he'll ask this wen my 7 yr old will b in college. 🤣
Originally posted by rushshri

Yaar mujhe to padta hai...ek baar BARUN pooche to sahi. 🤣

Neways jokes apart...one beautiful fine day he'll ask this wen my 7 yr old will b in college. 🤣

God Rashmi!!! Then my hair will turn white...ROFL
Originally posted by crazy_pr

My 8 year old dot asked me the same question - what was the question which the prince asked? 

And self answered it - 'What the ... ' 😉

Inteligent child...!!!
BTW,,, her answer to her own question is Soo Cutee ❤️
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago