Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRaw thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai brought me here, in 2005. After that it was DMG, and now IPKKND. I was addicted to KYPH, and around that time i believe IF had formed or something like that, maybe in 2004. But I've never visited IF like I do now, its quite embarrassing, sometimes the page open for the internet on my phone is IF, and my friends just laugh at me.

I love visiting IF multiple time during the day, sometimes to see spoilers, pix, updates or to read FF or OS'. I love IF hehehehe๐Ÿ˜›

TJ16ROX thumbnail
I don't want another show to replace ipkknd...coz I jus love it to the core
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was watching Bandini and wanted to know more of the show because I was watching from the middle so when I searched on the internet it led me to India Forums and I have not left it since. I started watching one Hindi serial and now watch only Hindi serials.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
I knw its d bitter truth guys...but it happens...

I too experienced d same...
i was in luv with Arjuhi frm KMH...then it vanishes frm I-F...
then same happened with GHSP...

M totally agree wid u dear...
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I came on IF during the big Khushi Shyam terrace scene and Arnie finding out, becuase someone on youtube said that spoilers are here and ever since then I've become hooked!

And who can replace Arhi? They are simply the BEST!! Their chemistry is unbeatable, and Arnav...well lets just say Barun is now the man of my dreams!!! I never heard of him before this show, but man Barun is the king of expressions!!! And the HOTTEST guy on earth!!! No joke!!
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i joined this forum just to check spoilers for MJHT and DMG !
i guess i was newbie for an year and i could care less about it!
i used to just check spoilers and go!
after these 2 shows i even forgot that i do hv account here!
i used to watch IPK from day one but never came to forum or even on IF!

I guess it was 2 months back when i was just checking the pics for IPK!
and i got to know this forum!!!!!!!!
and now i m so damn addicted to it that in freaking 1 and half month i m GOLDIE!!!!!!!
and i guess i hv read 90 % of OS SS AND FF on this forum!!!!!!!!
sman thumbnail
I think I am one of the oldest members of IF as I started reading updates from Kasauti days..started posting one or two posts for Rishta.com and Mahi Way..and now I am active..no other show has kept me hooked like IPKKND.. I don't watch many shows..just used to read updates..and after few months, would loose interest.. somehow I missed Star one shows like DMG, GHSP etc..after reading the IPK IF members talking about DMG, I tried watching but somehow couldn't like it may be bcos I personally didn't like how KSG desserted his wife for his choreographer in Jhalak.. I watch PV once in a while if the episode is good as IF members here are fans of Gurmeet..I like him but not as much as Barun Sobti..coming to Barun..I liked him as Swayam which is a bit close to ASR..I watched Baat Hamari till its story line went for a toss...but now its all IPKKND from last 6 months..I like the current story line too and a big fan.. no other serial could hold my interest for so long..
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly i wanna say there are less male serial fans like me !!
IPKKND is my first show !! don't knw how i got hooked to it and i love this serial very much !!
Sarun Rocks !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
its kind of coincidence tht i am watching an hindi serial frm the very first it started !!
whn Ippknd airs i neva use to get time watching it so use to look for WU and so tht way i came to IF ๐Ÿ˜Š
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i got to know abt IF wen i was on a trip from school trip three wks and ws ranting about missing fifteen episodes of mjht to my friend  that was when she told me about IF and started coming here for MaYur but as a non member n now tis yr i joined it for ArHi... love them both equally ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jmultani thumbnail
I start visiting IF when KDMHMD was on air...I was slowly reader ...after that show I stop coming to IF...one day one of my friend was watching thus serial...after that I start watching IPKKND...and came back to IF...for daily update and my FF...