Nice update ;)
plz pm me next time and update soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I loved it!!! Soo cute and well swaron! I hate you part specially! ;) it was awesome!! :D

Sawyer_Tom

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I LOVED the parts where you described Sharon's reactions to Swayam..the way she wants to hate him but ends up loving him each time...and WHOA!The last part was a shocker!Can't WAIT for the next part!!

Update JALDIII!!

Sawyer_Tom

surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
loved this update a lot..
very well penned!
'And you are beautiful'! was the highlight!
eagerly waiting for the next one..
thnx fr d pm
update soon!
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Babe!! Awesome Job.. Sorry for not Commenting this Long.. But Seriously Cant wait for u to conitnue!! :D
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hai loved it...
Phosphenes Goldie
Phosphenes
Phosphenes

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
L.O.V.E.D every moment that passed between them. Awesome update!!

Sawyer_Tom

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! This is the last update of this SS. Hope you enjoy it!                                                   

Part 5

"I hate you!" she said.

And before he knew what was happening, she connected her lips with his.

To say he was stunned would be an understatement. He felt an electric shock run up and down his body. She kissed him roughly and bit him gently. But before he could respond she had already withdrawn her lips.

He saw his shock reflected in her eyes.

What the hell? He thought. When she had withdrawn her lips he felt as if a part of him was being taken away. No way!

And before she could regret it or run away or give him yet another lame-ass excuse he brought his face closer to hers, looked deep into her eyes and whispered softly –

"I love you."

To put her thoughts into words would be impossible, because all her thoughts were incoherent. They were like jumbled up pieces of jigsaw with many parts missing.

Her emotions, however, were a different story. She didn't think it was possible to feel so many emotions at the same time. She felt a mixture of confusion, shock, anger, desire, passion, hope and happiness. When she had kissed him, it had made her feel alive. She could still feel the taste of his lips on hers.

But before she could untangle her thoughts and think clearly, he placed his hands on her cheeks and whispered-

"I love you."

It wasn't just the words which made her feel weak in the knees. It was the passion and the sincerity with which he said them.

And before she could respond, he reached forward and slowly engulfed her bottom lip between his lips. She was once again stunned! Not as stunned, maybe, as she previously was. But, nevertheless, she was still taken by surprise.

He slowly sucked at her bottom lip, before taking in both her lips. She could feel him trying to pull away. But when he had touched her lips with his, something had come over her and she knew she couldn't let him pull away. So she flung both her arms around his neck, brought his body as close to hers as she could and responded to his kiss, deepening it. She kissed him lovingly and tenderly. She let out a soft moan and it seemed to excite him, for he put his arms around her and slowly lifted her. She clung to him as he pinned her against the wall. She ran her fingers through his soft hair, making him moan this time. When he opened his mouth a little wider, she slipped her tongue into it enjoying the feel of his mouth. There was so much love and passion between them that when he pulled away, she felt hopelessly empty.

They stood there, with him still holding her in his arms and both of them trying to catch their breath.

He was the first one to break the silence.

"You love me, don't you?"

She was still reeling from the after-effects of that heady kiss. When she finally got her internal state of affairs in order she thought about what he said.

She considered denying it, lying to him yet again, pretending it wasn't true. She could leave, breaking his heart once again. But the thought of breaking his heart numbed her. She knew that this time her heart would break along with his.

I can't run away from his love forever she thought. And I most certainly can't run away from my love for him.

And just like that all her inhibitions (Which were superficial anyways she thought) vanished and with tears of joy in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips she whispered-

"Yes, I do. I do love you."

Hearing those words, his face broke into the most gorgeous smile and she was almost blinded by the sparkle in his eyes.

"I knew it!" he said, before kissing her softly on the lips.

She joined him in his laughter finally feeling free and filled to the brim with pure happiness. A happiness she didn't know she could ever feel.

"You know, there is something I always wanted to do." She said.

"And what's that?" he asked, still smiling.

She gently kissed him on his dimples.

"That."

The End.

Thank you very much for the comments. They were very helpful. And do let me know how this part has turned out.

Edited by tanha_swaron - 16 April 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skrockstar2340id2useitbumblebeelunaccubedtabneeliyerMahirahkool kanzpartyprincess16BlessedfoolTrouble_Magnettashu20havokhotline.CoffeeStains.-GrilledCheese-nly4usharonGratitude_MeTanuka_TanHasurbhi_d3MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_AmRiTa_SCoffeeAddictHPHolic-3SugarCubeskritzzz_ArShaSnoweynj_SRKholicLegilimens.Crazy4AshViksadafarshasneharay_Deepika_sky_fighter-TanHaVruShan-ABBY92The007Shivanishaani2209manasie23marauder-Sakina-LamheChurake...Natasha...

Go to top