Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

FF:Kaisa ye ishq hain,ajab sa risk hain:) up-pg149 (Page 89)

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 8313

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
wow nice update doc
finally arhaan ko bhi kuch kuch hua poo ke pass aate hi LOL
oh suki will turn to negative thats nice send her to me n my sis tanu both will train her well then soon she will be perfect like us Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Kabe

Hilarious, enjoyed SuMo convo...Knew very well that bfore SuMo even Arja will fail...ROFLROFL

Finally, this is what Suk, was waiting for this...
SuMo rocked Star
AwShockedShocked r u changing ur team nowLOL?u sumo fan or arja?
cant help, as SuMo that adorable ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
All Of A Sudden...I'm Villain!!OuchNo No...Please Don't Do This...Cry

Awesome Update Doc.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

All Of A Sudden...I'm Villain!!OuchNo No...Please Don't Do This...Cry

Awesome Update Doc.Thumbs Up

Villain n uShockednot at allLOLdon't forget that-me didn't reveal the meeting between suki n ahnafWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LCaped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Wow, very cute update.. but very little of ArJa... i so wanna know the reply msg Poo gonna give.Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikram0669

wow nice update doc
finally arhaan ko bhi kuch kuch hua poo ke pass aate hi LOL
oh suki will turn to negative thats nice send her to me n my sis tanu both will train her well then soon she will be perfect like us Wink
na na she's not a negative characterTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Wow, very cute update.. but very little of ArJa... i so wanna know the reply msg Poo gonna give.Blushing
hmm next update full of arjaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Kabe

Hilarious, enjoyed SuMo convo...Knew very well that bfore SuMo even Arja will fail...ROFLROFL

Finally, this is what Suk, was waiting for this...
SuMo rocked Star
AwShockedShocked r u changing ur team nowLOL?u sumo fan or arja?
cant help, as SuMo that adorable ROFL
huhShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YEH KAISA PYAAR HAI 2 chap 30 on pg 44

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: abcd2   Replies: 356   Views: 28217

abcd2 356 28217 12 July 2012 at 5:51am by Miss_Random
AB's new fb deepee SMOKIN HAWT open at ur own risk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 98   Views: 6313

ArhainAshish 98 6313 11 October 2011 at 8:32am by ArhainAshish
Tuney O piyakad kaisa jadu kia:O

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 4   Views: 783

ArhainAshish 4 783 11 October 2011 at 2:43am by ArhainAshish
Krishna, you are ajab nautanki!!

2

Author: *Reemz*   Replies: 10   Views: 1581

*Reemz* 10 1581 09 June 2010 at 12:15pm by _dkmystery_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index