Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

FF:Kaisa ye ishq hain,ajab sa risk hain:) up-pg149 (Page 66)

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

@kabe and Muskaan-U both are too muchROFLtum dono to sach mein vote dena start kar diLOL
see this shows how much i lov SukEmbarrassed

Edited by Kabe - 30 May 2012 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

awesome update..
Koi manne ya na manne...but lovebirdsHeart r in love...Arja...Day Dreaming..yes they r in love...Heart...
love the ahnaf's confidence...love his punch "pic abhi baki hai"...LOL...
so finally A gave that angry glance to Suk...LOL...
lets c whats suk's plan of action..Disapprove...
and how our naughty Poo and ahnaf and Mo and krish will face the challenge...hmmm now they all in 1 team in Arja team...Thumbs UpLOL...

thankooo snig...such an awesome scenes...Hug



Thanks yaarHugI m glad u liked itEmbarrassed@bold-exactly !they all r in one team now and suki is alone.but she's enough for themLOLshe can do any crazy thing anytimeWinkafterall arhaan ke dewaani hainTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03suk4

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

@kabe and Muskaan-U both are too muchROFLtum dono to sach mein vote dena start kar diLOL
see this shows how much i lov SukEmbarrassed
hmm i can see thatLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 13765

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Veena.S

Lallontop..!! Now itz gettin serious... Ahnaf super smart, i like it... Suki turning negative..??.. Aha finally Aary line pe aa raha hai...Wink

how many times will u ask this question yaaraLOL?I really don't know the ansEmbarrassedinfact i don't know what will i write on my next updateShockedjab brain me kuch ate hain wo hi likh dete hainLOLchalo voting start karoLOLwho want to see suki as neg character and who don't wantEvil Smile?
first ask Suki, warna thum tho gaya ROFL, i thought with tis update, u got some idea LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 3652

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by simmi.friends03

awesome update..
Koi manne ya na manne...but lovebirdsHeart r in love...Arja...Day Dreaming..yes they r in love...Heart...
love the ahnaf's confidence...love his punch "pic abhi baki hai"...LOL...
so finally A gave that angry glance to Suk...LOL...
lets c whats suk's plan of action..Disapprove...
and how our naughty Poo and ahnaf and Mo and krish will face the challenge...hmmm now they all in 1 team in Arja team...Thumbs UpLOL...

thankooo snig...such an awesome scenes...Hug



Thanks yaarHugI m glad u liked itEmbarrassed@bold-exactly !they all r in one team now and suki is alone.but she's enough for themLOLshe can do any crazy thing anytimeWinkafterall arhaan ke dewaani hainTongue


@bold..so what our poo is too smart to handle her..we have seen that earlier na...poo won't  left any chance for her...i love poo's naugtines when she fire her opponent with her witty reply...Wink Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
OMG, day by day, Suk's fan club is getting crowdedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4Snigdha_Khanambabithaj

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Veena.S

Lallontop..!! Now itz gettin serious... Ahnaf super smart, i like it... Suki turning negative..??.. Aha finally Aary line pe aa raha hai...Wink

how many times will u ask this question yaaraLOL?I really don't know the ansEmbarrassedinfact i don't know what will i write on my next updateShockedjab brain me kuch ate hain wo hi likh dete hainLOLchalo voting start karoLOLwho want to see suki as neg character and who don't wantEvil Smile?
first ask Suki, warna thum tho gaya ROFL, i thought with tis update, u got some idea LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LVeena.S

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Joined: 21 July 2010
Posts: 4736

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
superb updateThumbs Up... both have started feeling.. i like this untold, felt but yet to realise love of ArJaEmbarrassed... i feel suki ll be turning into a negative one...
let me wait and watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YEH KAISA PYAAR HAI 2 chap 30 on pg 44

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: abcd2   Replies: 356   Views: 28424

abcd2 356 28424 12 July 2012 at 5:51am by Miss_Random
AB's new fb deepee SMOKIN HAWT open at ur own risk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 98   Views: 6356

ArhainAshish 98 6356 11 October 2011 at 8:32am by ArhainAshish
Tuney O piyakad kaisa jadu kia:O

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 4   Views: 788

ArhainAshish 4 788 11 October 2011 at 2:43am by ArhainAshish
Krishna, you are ajab nautanki!!

2

Author: *Reemz*   Replies: 10   Views: 1599

*Reemz* 10 1599 09 June 2010 at 12:15pm by _dkmystery_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index