Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

FF:Kaisa ye ishq hain,ajab sa risk hain:) up-pg149 (Page 152)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Arjans are confident about Arja and suhaan's are confident about suhaan.So the writer is in danger Stern Smile @kabe-still m confused-U arja fan or suhanOuch?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyari

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by suk4

Originally posted by meanreds

Everyone's ganging up on poor Su. What's her crime after all ? Falling in love with the most eligible bachelor in med school? Any girl would've tried to pull those tricks to get Dr. Airy.
Don't worry Suk I'm there to support you and Aunty.
Suhaan rocks!!


Hug thank you! you're the only one who'll come out and admit that i have as much right as anyone when it comes to Arry's love, and he knows it himself.
That's the reason i feel so confident, every time we're together, i can feel his love for me, i can hardly miss itWink he's the one who's encouraging me to use my own tactics cos he gets a thrill out of it.

My mom can handle Mo and Naf, i'm sure they'll have the bruises to prove itLOL

SuHaan rocks!!


@bold I agree wholeheartedly. He likes naughty girls. He was so impressed by your grades tooGeek. Pooja's not as intelligent as you it must be a turn off for him.
Meanie, how do you know his likes and dislikes, are you hiding something from us!

I've become familiar with Airy thanks to Snigdha and Suk. From what I've been reading he respects Suk more than Poo. He was always taking her side. Why did he pay a visit to Suk? Just an excuse to see her. Mark my words he'll end up with her.
This was not the answer for what I asked.
@Suk- you must be flying high in the sky after reading all this... Carry on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Meanie's right you know, do you girls really think a peck on the cheek's gonna keep him satisfied for long?
I shall make it really hard for him to even remember her nameEvil Smile
@bold-LOLeven i promised u that there will be a bath sceneWink,remember?this plan is  still in my brainWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4hussainramsopiyarapiyari

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Arjans are confident about Arja and suhaan's are confident about suhaan.So the writer is in danger Stern Smile@kabe-still m confused-U arja fan or suhanOuch?
Am Suk's fan, but love to tease her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by suk4

Originally posted by meanreds

Everyone's ganging up on poor Su. What's her crime after all ? Falling in love with the most eligible bachelor in med school? Any girl would've tried to pull those tricks to get Dr. Airy.
Don't worry Suk I'm there to support you and Aunty.
Suhaan rocks!!


Hug thank you! you're the only one who'll come out and admit that i have as much right as anyone when it comes to Arry's love, and he knows it himself.
That's the reason i feel so confident, every time we're together, i can feel his love for me, i can hardly miss itWink he's the one who's encouraging me to use my own tactics cos he gets a thrill out of it.

My mom can handle Mo and Naf, i'm sure they'll have the bruises to prove itLOL

SuHaan rocks!!


@bold I agree wholeheartedly. He likes naughty girls. He was so impressed by your grades tooGeek. Pooja's not as intelligent as you it must be a turn off for him.
Meanie, how do you know his likes and dislikes, are you hiding something from us!

I've become familiar with Airy thanks to Snigdha and Suk. From what I've been reading he respects Suk more than Poo. He was always taking her side. Why did he pay a visit to Suk? Just an excuse to see her. Mark my words he'll end up with her.
This was not the answer for what I asked.
@Suk- you must be flying high in the sky after reading all this... Carry on
@bold
I'm a happily married woman what you're suggesting is preposterous.Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by suk4

Originally posted by meanreds

Everyone's ganging up on poor Su. What's her crime after all ? Falling in love with the most eligible bachelor in med school? Any girl would've tried to pull those tricks to get Dr. Airy.
Don't worry Suk I'm there to support you and Aunty.
Suhaan rocks!!


Hug thank you! you're the only one who'll come out and admit that i have as much right as anyone when it comes to Arry's love, and he knows it himself.
That's the reason i feel so confident, every time we're together, i can feel his love for me, i can hardly miss itWink he's the one who's encouraging me to use my own tactics cos he gets a thrill out of it.

My mom can handle Mo and Naf, i'm sure they'll have the bruises to prove itLOL

SuHaan rocks!!


@bold I agree wholeheartedly. He likes naughty girls. He was so impressed by your grades tooGeek. Pooja's not as intelligent as you it must be a turn off for him.
Meanie, how do you know his likes and dislikes, are you hiding something from us!

I've become familiar with Airy thanks to Snigdha and Suk. From what I've been reading he respects Suk more than Poo. He was always taking her side. Why did he pay a visit to Suk? Just an excuse to see her. Mark my words he'll end up with her.
This was not the answer for what I asked.
@Suk- you must be flying high in the sky after reading all this... Carry on

@bold
I'm a happily married woman what you're suggesting is preposterous.Stern Smile
HUH !!!
But am saving these lines, sure it will help me later on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 14154

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Just Finished Reading Last 5 Parts!D'ohActually I Was Awesome.Star Of The 'FF'.Cool

You Are Doing Fab Job!ClapBut I'm Not Expecting Any Kind Of 'Parsadi' From Suk&Mom...I'm Fasting You Know!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamVeena.S

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Just Finished Reading Last 5 Parts!D'ohActually I Was Awesome.Star Of The 'FF'.Cool

You Are Doing Fab Job!ClapBut I'm Not Expecting Any Kind Of 'Parsadi' From Suk&Mom...I'm Fasting You Know!Embarrassed
Even i m fasting too, so i won't do any unfair with uEmbarrassedLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YEH KAISA PYAAR HAI 2 chap 30 on pg 44

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: abcd2   Replies: 356   Views: 28467

abcd2 356 28467 12 July 2012 at 5:51am by Miss_Random
AB's new fb deepee SMOKIN HAWT open at ur own risk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 98   Views: 6360

ArhainAshish 98 6360 11 October 2011 at 8:32am by ArhainAshish
Tuney O piyakad kaisa jadu kia:O

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 4   Views: 788

ArhainAshish 4 788 11 October 2011 at 2:43am by ArhainAshish
Krishna, you are ajab nautanki!!

2

Author: *Reemz*   Replies: 10   Views: 1601

*Reemz* 10 1601 09 June 2010 at 12:15pm by _dkmystery_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index