India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Yesterday Epi RaYa shot seperately..

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Yesterday episode if we observed or not Ram Kapoor and Sakshi didn't shoot together in any of the scenes...be it in party, car and in house at end...all the scenes were shot seperately...hats off to editing team who are actually doing fab job...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaSiacutiesalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nice observation...hats off to the editing team and to you too...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phaneeswarfan-of-phulwasalsalyIndYa4u

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Nice observation...hats off to the editing team and to you too...Clap
Thanks a lott...seriously BALH serial made to identify the scenes whether scenes are shot seperatly or not...

fan-of-phulwasalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4u

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I think Ekta Kapoor must felicitate BALH technical team or give them some good pay...because the way they are managing BD's of leads and the way they are converting into scene is really faboulous...though sometimes I feel irritated with BD's but I have no complaints because their sizzling chemistry factor is not lost...even last year also there was extensive usage of BD's but the way technical team are handling is simply superb...at times I feel that some scenes are shot with BD's but I come to know only after watching 2-3 times...this technical team is actually not giving enough feel that BD's are used....I think BALH is the only serial where BD's are used extensively and that of main leads not other characters...no other serial BD's are not this much...but at the end of the day if the USP factor is not diminishing then it is fine...I think if BD's are used in any other serial on the amount which is used in BALH, by this time the serial would have been shut down...becaue by using BD's and converting into a fab scene is not an easy task and it's a nightmare to anyone...I think this technical team of BALH, if they go anywhere in handling of BD's and I'm sure they will handle very well...
Can anyone post BALH technical team?????

Edited by phaneeswar - 11 April 2012 at 1:02am

fan-of-phulwaTVserialfreakDimdim.jakther7

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
S they didn't shoot together... But we need to accept the fact that Sakshi was admitted at hospital and because of which schedules were disturbed... Blame the CV's for not altering the scenes accordingly.. The actors are doing their best... CV's, directors and Editing team needs to give scenes... Pathetic Team we have.. All i can say is they are wasting talents like Ram and Sakshi...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwapink27phaneeswarazk92SiacutiesalsalychitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4uleo4ever

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

S they didn't shoot together... But we need to accept the fact that Sakshi was admitted at hospital and because of which schedules were disturbed... Blame the CV's for not altering the scenes accordingly.. The actors are doing their best... CV's, directors and Editing team needs to give scenes... Pathetic Team we have.. All i can say is they are wasting talents like Ram and Sakshi...
Hey don't blame the technical team...infact they are doing fab job...the way they are converting BD's into a perfect scene is really superb...but problem is an episode without RaYa is highly impossible and that's why so much of BD's...we need to even appreciate Ram-Sakshi for giving their best if BD's are used as their sizzling chemistry factor is not lost...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

knightsteinfan-of-phulwasalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I agree with you...100 per cent...their chemistry is not affected in spite of using BDs...which is a good thing...in fact, Sony itself should felicitate BALH team for winning the most eventful channel at FICCI - its only because of BALH and KBC, Sony won the award...rest of the programs are not that good in Sony...hope you agree with me...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phaneeswarfan-of-phulwajakther7

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Phaneeshwar, you are right. The tech team is also part of all the fecilitations that BALH is receiving. St the end of the day it's a cohesive team work of all parties to make BALH what it is today.when ST and RK rock, kudos should also be given to cinematographer, cameraman, spot boy, screenplay writer , dialogue writer, the costume dept, etcetc,I am not well versed with the tech side of serial making but I want to include everyone who is involved to say Thank you or a greAt show.
And thank you to Phaneeshwar  for starting this thread.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phaneeswarfan-of-phulwasalsalychitlonerTVserialfreakjakther7

Go to top