India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND musings - 10th april 2012

sweetruhi Groupbie
sweetruhi
sweetruhi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
*Arnav desparately staring at the clock - 9:01 PM*  - God Knows when will Khushi come !!  
Arnie dear !! when did you start believing in (the existance and knowledge of ) God ??? Really - she made you believe in the Shaitan yesterday - today its God - tomorrow it'll be Salman and his Machogiri !! Beedhu, tu toh gaya kaam se ( dude you're screwed Shocked)

Lakshmi jee - you can't come in !! or else the devil Laad governer will wake up. Surprisingly !! he is asleep.
So today's Khushi-Lakshmi Meh meh kitty party has been postponed until further notice ( under the assumption that the devil is sleeping.) and then the next moment you are suprised that he is asleep !!! or was it just your excuse to keep the stalker mutton out of your  bedroom business Khushi ?? haa huh ??? Naughty naughty !! Wink

*Arnav feeling guilty for Khushi's decision of avoiding him for 24 hours * !!  
The phrase " Bite your own foot" was coined thinking you and only you in mind. !!! based on your one angry outburst - the only face you want to solely admire 24x7 wants to turn its lights off on only you ( mind it - "only you" Cry !! )

*Arnav drooling over her sleeping beauty with dreamy eyes... and gathers the sleeping innocence and closes his eyes to wander into his dreamland - the one place where they might be one !!  Woh doosri duniya - jahaan Heer Rangjha ek honge  * !!  
Awww !!! you just stole my heart away Arnie with that dreamy boy look !!!! And the way you looked into the camera, I knew your eyes were admiring me ...*me shaking myself * I mean admiring your prized love - your khushi  !! the ASR of worldly affairs is such a Ratatouille when it comes to heart - Mard ban... be a man Dead - go fess up your feelings !!

*Sundari - takes a sneak peak of her Prince charming *
So he can come in her dreams again tonight and ask her the same question - Khushi- yeh naatak kab tak chalega ??? and before you can answer - you wake up to your new plans and your new antics Embarrassed

Subah- Subah - yeh dabba service shuru ho gayi !! pata nahi yeh naatak kab tak chalega !!
How about "forever" ?? Dude you remember that red powder you put on that yellow looking empty space - under that teeka like thing - on that head like area of - that girl who looked like your darling KKG ?? - yeah yeah - that fateful stormy night in that Filmy temple !!! you signed for this lifelong drama - so yes - yeh naatak hi ab tumhari zindagi hai mere dost !! Smile

Other IPL sixers and clean bowls

Arnav-Khushi innings

1) WHat the !! * single run *
2) (totally into his shoe) Kuch daala tumne iss mein ? kuch kharaab kiya !!
3) Toh humne socha ki - saath nibhaana saathiya - * Clean Bowled *
4) Damn the Kartavya !! *Clean Bowled*
5) Shakkar aur agarbatti ke alawa aapko pyaar se bhi allergy hai !! *boundary for a 4 *
6) Raambaan dawaai !! *sixer - another addition to the kachhua chaap - Khushi's gharelu nuskhon ka Pitaara *
7) ajjee suniye - zara uthiye toh - swuuaaami !! *Clean Bowled*
8) subah ki iss mangal bela mein ... yeh garma garm chai ka pyaala - hum aapko arpan karte hain --- "by the powers vested in me by the Morning Lord, I hereby pronounce you with the luxury of a cup of hot tea for a blissful perfect start to this Day " Chuski Chuski - masakali masakali !!
9) WHHaaat !!!! *  Aman - post a vacancy in AR for a translator *
10) Who the hell is Suwaaami ?? *Clean Bowled* Aap - the Hell - aur kaun ?
11) yeh toh humara Shama maangne ka tareeka hai - *Arnie - Flabbergasted * - kya maangne ka ???
12) Ittr  huh !!! ??? !!!  Phis Phis !!! Perfume
13) SIXER into the audience - Swami se acha toh Laaad Governor hi tha !!!
14) Isse pehan ke aap bilkul phool ki tarah khilleinge !! kaanton waala Phool !?!
15) Jaise aapka baageecha aapke saath chal raha hai * yeh sun kar toh dil baag(eecha)  baag(eecha) ho gaya :p *

Edited by sweetruhi - 11 April 2012 at 12:36am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

achusvrevathycrazy.kiya.reshilpeeemyanu10nainac01cloverBecsNia.DarshiipkkndluvCyberpsychooonehusashhhsun_shine_girlAmanramcaskerChaituvarshi21ChitraFTia.0

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Funny. Most i like the subah subah segment! LoL
Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
a nice fun read! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetruhi

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Ha ha... I totally agree... ASR, dude, that is the girl you fell for... Now you are clean bowled. Tera bhalai issi mein hain ko KKGSR ko gussa mat dila... warna teri wat lagana usse achhi tarah se aata hain. Tune hi KKG ko KKGSR banaya... Ab SR ki power bhugto...ROFL Billi ab sherni ban ke teri band baja rahee hain...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myanu10sweetruhi

sweetruhi Groupbie
sweetruhi
sweetruhi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaliniDp

a nice fun read! :)

Thanks Shalini

You are my inspiration :)
shilpeee Groupbie
shilpeee
shilpeee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
loved all the dialogues. nice post
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
specially i liked dat iss se toh laad governor hi acha tha... dats awsum...he likes himself being called by dat name..
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Oh AWESOME! :D

Go to top