India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

confused

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
ok so is the main female character's name Aarti or Arpita. In one episode, Aarti's MIL(old one) refers to her as Aarti but then Yash's bhabi always calls her her Arpita. Confusion kyun hai bhai?
and wasn't Yash's deceased wife called Arpita. Why is Aarti new sasaural calling her Arpita. someone explain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
yash family given arpita's name to arti as she is  taking arpita's place in yash life...so yash family is calling her as arpita but rest will call arti
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
What? And aarti agreed. Who does that. What was wrong with aarti? Does arti call Yash by her ex husbands name or this done only by the ladkewale. Such biasness
Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshithaaa

yash family given arpita's name to arti as she is  taking arpita's place in yash life...so yash family is calling her as arpita but rest will call arti

And she's ok with this? ...being called by someone elses name?
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I thought Aarti was strong minded girl but if she has subdued herself to being addressd by someone elseks name, then she is not as strong minded as I thought.
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virekha

Originally posted by harshithaaa

And she's ok with this? ...being called by someone elses name?

she and yash both opposed...but arpita's mother has taken vow from yash to accept arpita's name to arti...
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fijiana

I thought Aarti was strong minded girl but if she has subdued herself to being addressd by someone elseks name, then she is not as strong minded as I thought.

i don't know reason why arti accepted but intially she opposed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index