EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...😃

Some of you may know me but for the rest of those who don't I am Ashna...

I am absolutely loving this show from day one...I love all the bonds shown between the characters whether it be the sisters, the brothers, Beeji-Manvi, the couples and a special mention to the Choudary family !!!!!

Anyways so a very similar situation to EHMMBH happened to me yesterday...My grandma is here from India (I live in Sydney) to visit my family... And for the first time in my life she actually oiled my hair...And the first thing that came into my head was the hair oiling scene between Beeji and Mannu...So ironic!!! The only difference was that it's Nani and I didn't lose hair...Poor Mannu 😭

Anyone else got any experiences to share???😊

And just on a last note, I salute all the actors of EHMMBH especially Nia Sharma...Hats off 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m really scared of injections like manvi

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: siya803

i m really scared of injections like manvi

haha lol me too... I remember a couple of years ago wen i was in year 9 i think we had to get vaccinations at school... i was so nervous that i was shaking so much and my arm was moving a lot!!!😕 So they had to get one of the medical ladies to come and distract me !!!! Sooo funny...😆
ahaanfan thumbnail
lol You both are scared of injections and i have to take injections after every two months😳
Well thanks for sharing your views. Lovely name Aashna Ji😳

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahaanfan

lol You both are scared of injections and i have to take injections after every two months😳
Well thanks for sharing your views. Lovely name Aashna Ji😳

Aww...If u don't mind me asking y do u have to take injections every two months...and wats ur name??? please don't call me ji yaar...I am still very young...just 17..u??
ahaanfan thumbnail
For Thyroid checkup dear
Hey, i am also 17 'hi-five'
Edited by ahaanfan - 12 years ago
ahaanfan thumbnail
Can u please tell me how did you post that it comes Originally posted by so and so. I don't know how to do it.😳
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahaanfan

Can u please tell me how did you post that it comes Originally posted by so and so. I don't know how to do it.😳

aww i feel bad that you have to have thyroid check up...r u on FB..????..hi 5...where do u live??? and do get the originally posted thing you have to press the quote button on the top right hand side of each comment...
ahaanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_fan1

aww i feel bad that you have to have thyroid check up...r u on FB..????..hi 5...where do u live??? and do get the originally posted thing you have to press the quote button on the top right hand side of each comment...

No dear i am not on FB. I live in UP.
Thanks for the help.
Hey i am not able to add you in my buddy list😭
Thanks for the sympathy😳
I added you dear thanks😊
Edited by ahaanfan - 12 years ago