Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is the longevity of the show dependant on our...

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
perception that Rashi cannot change entirely.

I have had this thought before, that even if the show ends on a good note, Rashi became good, I would not believe she could stay that way. Because as we have seen, there is something in her that craves excitement, she is not content to live for the duration of her life in a mundane way. Gopi is though, she is happy when everyone shows her love and she can perform housework, cooking etc and she is contented. But Rashi wants thrills, we have heard her recent conversation with Urmila and also by her enjoyment of Baa hoodwinking HeKi in this mini batwana track, Rashi was in her element keeping secrets and causing tension in HeKi and everyone else's mind. 

So now you are probably thinking what is Rashi's thrill seeking got to do with the longevity of the show, thinking about what happens in serials and SNS in particular, the focus of SNS is on the home, the family and the kitchen politics in particular, now if all the characters were good and content in their various household responsibilities there would be no show, so that's why I think the longevity of the show is dependant on Rashi's discontent and her thrill seeking with her kalakaries to make herself have more. 

I just wanted to share with you all, that if Rashi is content and stops kalakaries, show finished, but I don't see it happening soon, therefore we still have a show, Gopi's character is not one that would stop Rashi bossing her around were Rashi to take the upper hand in the house, so I believe when Kokila/Hetal die, that will be how it will be and then Rashi will finally be content.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 11 April 2012 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSACintilaBobbi.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
agree with you nafisa the show largely depends on urshis kalakaries

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
the best way is give her a baby probably naughty twins. her time will be spent being harassed by them. it will give her the need thrill and let others live in peace
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

the best way is give her a baby probably naughty twins. her time will be spent being harassed by them. it will give her the need thrill and let others live in peace

LOL maybe it could work, or she will poison her kids to do kalakaries too, and they can work together...double thrills.
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
You're right, every show needs a villain, without which the show cannot go on. I mean if Urmila and Rashi weren't there, Gopi and Ahem would never get close, nor would Gopi get the chance to complete her education. There are things that only villains can do :P

And as far as Rashi and Urmila are concerned, I think their negativity is liked by the audience, which was why were getting high TRPs when Rashi would successfully fool everyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top