Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here it is http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=kvPQSK12ros
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

🤗 Thank you so much pvkd...
The lyrics are beautiful...

Marathi words in it are a little tuff to understand.. the other song has simpler words... Its easy to understand 😊 Thanks a lot again.. 😊

Its my pleasure 😊
I am trying to translate the second stranza for you as well. I really used to love this song. I dont know how I didnt listen to it since soo long. Today I am in full ''josh'' 😃
Daydreaming thumbnail
Heres the second stranza 😃

''jau chalat jau nishabda yach dekhanya vatevaruni. ye monohar chhan sugantha vatevarl phula phulanmadhuni''
Lets walk silently along this beautiful way! Each and every flower along this way has beautiful fragrance.
''jivanatuni yeyi bahar asa jivanatuni ashi lahar fule. bandh he reshmi ayse kiti disanche disanche kuni todata tutena tuzyani mazya sangtiche''

Life has got a new blossom. (Or life is blossoming)
These silken bonds of ages of our toghetherness cant be broken by anyone!Edited by pvkd - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Dhund hothe song more ... it's such a touching no. and the meaning is so beautiful also is the whole song !!

Deba all thanks to you I can't stop myself from admiring my own siggy box .. all 3 are wow .. especially the 3rd is 😍
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This para was easy to understand...Most of the words are easy... Just wasnt sure of the meaning of this line jivanatuni yeyi bahar asa jivanatuni ashi lahar fule 😆

Well... I think... few more movies and I will be able to completely understand marathi.. 😃 from childhood..I wanted to learn this language.. But.. where is the time to fulfill our interests ???

Thank you so much Pinkz...😊
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I love Dhund hothe song more ... it's such a touching no. and the meaning is so beautiful also is the whole song !!

Deba all thanks to you I can't stop myself from admiring my own siggy box .. all 3 are wow .. especially the 3rd is 😍

Yeah.. Dhundh hothe is also a beautiful song...and   I was able to understand all the words in that song 😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah ... it was easy for me to understand that ... It doesnt take a long time to learn Marathi .. though I must thank all those who helped me 😛

right now I'm having adrak waali chai 😉 .. and hoping to start studying soon with no intentions of doing the same 😛
Daydreaming thumbnail
@ Bhavana, even I am in love with your siggies! 😍
You are most welcome @ astonish 😊
I am teaching marathi to my roommate who is from Patna and she is teaching me some ''Theth Bihari'' language 😆
I learnt three words yesterday Tauaana, Tandeli karna, and Uktaana 😛
astonish thumbnail
Hmm... The weather outside looks beautiful.. I am thinking if I should go on an aimless walk 😛 Anyways the sun has set... Like a vampire.. I don;t step into the sun 😉 Sleep in day time and roam around on the streets at night 😆 I think I will.. Don't feel like sitting at home 😊
Daydreaming thumbnail
Thats a great idea. Even I love going out in the evening. 😊