Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: astonish

I am feeling so bored... My code is running... running.. and running... and I all I am doing is waiting..waiting and waiting... and also praying that it completes running before 6:30.. 😊

I am waiting too...for this project to get over...otherwise soon I'll end up with a plaster cast on my wrist.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why do people drive so crazily?? Just now I saw an accident right before my eyes! I was standing near my hostel gate talking with a friend who had come to return my assignment.
Suddenly a boy riding a bike and a girl riding pillion came in superfast speed, there was some water spilled on the road as a water tanker had passed by. Their bike slipped sooo horribly, that they skidded nearly two meters before finally stopping. Gosh I felt like my heart will pounce out! 😲
The girl had injured her leg badly. But thankfully it did not cause that much damage looking at the severity of the accident.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thats scary!!!!  I am so scared of bikes...Water... mud... anything.. a little high speed and it skids and sometimes its so dangerous that it has clamied life of few kids that I knew... 

I feel the old bajaj scooter's were so safe.. going at such a high speed is impossible in it..thus decreasing the chances of accident
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes!! Seriously. And its more dangerous for pillion riders. The guy who was driving had some scratches on his elbow and some minor injuries, but the girl's leg had rubbed against the road for the entire two meters. 😡
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had one experience on a bike once...actually I was in college and there was some agitation. So, they left us all early and there was no transport to reach home...buses/autos were off the road.

My friend and I decided to walk home...something like 4-5 kms. While we were walking home, her cousin met us on the way. He was returning home from his college on his bike. He offered us a lift. πŸ˜†

And then he started off.(2 pillion riders..)..I felt like I was on a roller coaster at full speed. He was zooming left and right like the racing bikes do. 🀣

Finally we reached home in one piece. I thanked all my stars.

2 days after this, the guy had a fall and fractured his hand.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Evening IF
Hello Shreya di..😊

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† 
Sach mein.. I feel bike ride as a roller coaster ride only
My dad never had a bike.. but there was some strike and my friend offered me to drop me till the auto stand from office... That was the first time I sat on a bike...
All the way I was shouting... 'aaahhh...' and had was shivering like hell when i got down...

The next day when I reached office every one was making fun and imitating how I had behaved on the bike.. that guy had told the whole gang about it😳
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really bikes rides are so scaryπŸ˜”
i never had a scaring expirence on bike..but my cycling expirence with my friend..the way i wss hurt..i can never forget it in my life...🀒
Minionite thumbnail

Hi Namratha and Astonish. How are you both?

Do any of you know the name of the episode which had Alok Narula playing a singer?