Hitler Didi

Action Heroines of Indian telly

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends, 
         You must have guessed what My topic is all about. It is about the action done by the two women of HD yesterday. I just LOVED it and enjoyed it to the core. I am bored and tired to bits with men doing all the dhishoom dhishoom...I feel a lot happier when women do the stunts themselves and look believable...

Yesterday Indira ne kya mara gondo ko...Waah Waah...kabhi normal laath, kabhi kungu kicks kabhi thappad kabhi chappal se marna...I know the chappal se marna is gross but the men deserved it...and I was like...Go Indira GO...end me jake when they showed the durga roop of hers i was like...yeah sahi dikhaya...perfect example of female power...every man should be reminded now and then there is a chandi and kali in every woman and you should not use raw force to domimate her, even there she can over power you...πŸ˜›

Then comes "mein pregnant hoon" sunaina bhabi...πŸ˜† Gosh madam pregnant hokey itna marti hai socho nahi hoti toh kya karti...end me woh cheekh...i was like koi bhi bhaag jayega sunkeπŸ˜†

I really liked how the men were doing the subtle stuffs that is keeping the lady doctor busy and churaoing her records...and waha pe the women were doing the dirty job...filmo me opposite hota hai...men do the fighting women the flirtation and cajoling to distract...😳

I bow down to Ila Bedi for creating such a stark role reversal in her serial...

I am looking forward to more of such fight sequences of the females in the show...especially rati and smita since they both seem so good at it...

Do comment guys...me waiting...πŸ˜ƒ

Rinky

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it ! Seriously it was rocking... Indira's stunts were awesome. Her aggression, her moves,her kicks and everything were superb.. she deserves an applauseπŸ‘..Go Indira Go...I thank Ila Bedi for showing this sequence. This episode restored the title of the show "Hitler Didi" Woww What a perfect epitome of Hitlerpana ! Dude, she is rocking...I would love to see more of such stunts by Indira in the show..Even Rati loves to do such sequences..πŸ˜†..It reminded me of the scene when Sam sent goons to SN and Indira ne apne  gehun ka badla liaπŸ˜†...This girl is tigress with a spice of Gabbar..I love this lady...
Coming to Sunaina, this "mein pregnant hoon " woman.. is she really pregnant ? Her kicks were awesome...The way she said meri help kar do wo kya hai na main pregnant hoon was ROFLING then she started hitting them...WOWW Girls you rocked...
Indira's Durga and Kali roop was hillarious ..She even showed her smartness by injecting some drug in that boy and saved Vidit...She proved she can do anything for her brother...I think is scene ko shoot karne me bohot maza aaya hoga...
Kudos to Rati and Smita for this act...

Edited by -Yukti- - 12 years ago
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Indu Was Dhoying Goons Like This--->

Hitler Didi Ko Dandda Mara Ab Le Teri Khair Nahi----

Sunaina with her Funny Part Enjoying Fight Like This ---->

A Good Demo Of How To Face Goons In Such Situation. Specially For Girls.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LcKvJXiHQcs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Sachin- - 12 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous post!! I completely agree! Go girl power!
Women can also fight and stand up for themselves, I hate the damsel in distress cliches. Indira was a perfect example of this in this episode and even previous episodes! Rati did a superb job in portraying indira fighting for what's right and being a strong woman! Thanks for writing such a great analysis!

-SimranEdited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
rads14 thumbnail
awesome post! πŸ‘
Yesterday's episode was fabulous!!

The way Indira beat those men! Showing what women power is! Her anger, her emotions everything was amazing! Truly depicted how a woman is, & what she can do.. Till you don't do anything with her she is calm . Once You get in between her, create troubles for her then she won't step back! Every women has the durga roop within her! Durga came alive in her in true sense of it!
And Sunaina.. what to say about her! She was hilarious yesterday! πŸ˜† Taking advantage of her pregnancy( I seriously doubt, whether she is pregnant)  & the way she shouted that was awesome πŸ˜†

Brilliant performance by Rati & Smita! They stole the show!
Looking forward to more scenes like this!
Edited by rads14 - 12 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly rinky i luvd d role reversal
agree wid ur each words
dat fighting scene was super fantastic n also its a message to al galz...
the way indu said mere bhai ko kch hua na to n usne apni puri takat lga di us gundo se ladne k lie,n wo durga maa ka roop scene was fab,i realy thanx d whole team of HD fr dis particular scene
n cuming to sunaina bhabhi kya wo sch me pregnant h...?
lolz kya dhunai ki h usne amazing
n mindblowing performance by rati di n smita..
the expression in rati di eyes during d whole epi was so real,d emotions after seeing his brother n while durga ka roop was amazing...n on d other hand munna bhaisaab is backk lolz
radhe was full on fire..!
it was realy enjoyable n perfect episode...Edited by ShreyuArTi4eva - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

Fabulous post!! I completely agree! Go girl power!
Women can also fight and stand up for themselves, I hate the damsel in distress cliches. Indira was a perfect example of this in this episode and even previous episodes! Rati did a superb job in portraying indira fighting for what's right and being a strong woman! Thanks for writing such a great analysis!

-Simran

As far as I know...Rati has training in Martial Arts...that is why her kicks look so good...But I think these fight sequences can be done even better than they are done now...The male actors are. unfortunately a little ahead in the stunts...I wish rati smita reach a level in stunts that we all look forward to it...like we do for some men...😳

thanx for replying Simran
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awsome post rinky
yesterday Indira rocked love her durga ka roop kya maara tha goons ko dhishoom dhishoom πŸ‘

and i love the scene jab indu wo rod leke khadi ho jati hai like damini pose she was superb in that scene..πŸ‘

Rati rocked in yesterday's episode love the fight seQuence πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShreyuArTi4eva

Exactly rinky i luvd d role reversal
agree wid ur each words
dat fighting scene was super fantastic n also its a message to al galz...
the way indu said mere bhai ko kch hua na to n usne apni puri takat lga di us gundo se ladne k lie,n wo durga maa ka roop scene was fab,i realy thanx d whole team of HD fr dis particular scene
n cuming to sunaina bhabhi kya wo sch me pregnant h...?
lolz kya dhunai ki h usne amazing
n mindblowing performance by rati di n smita..
the expression in rati di eyes during d whole epi was so real,d emotions after seeing his brother n while durga ka roop was amazing...n on d other hand munna bhaisaab is backk lolz
radhe was full on fire..!
it was realy enjoyable n perfect episode...

Yes the best part was the anger and the emotion...the way Indira went full on with all her energy and the passion...jaise ki gundo ko cheer degi...πŸ˜ƒ

and seriously is sunaina really pregnant? mujhey toh nahi lagta...πŸ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

I loved it ! Seriously it was rocking... Indira's stunts were awesome. Her aggression, her moves,her kicks and everything were superb.. she deserves an applauseπŸ‘..Go Indira Go...I thank Ila Bedi for showing this sequence. This episode restored the title of the show "Hitler Didi" Woww What a perfect epitome of Hitlerpana ! Dude, she is rocking...I would love to see more of such stunts by Indira in the show..Even Rati loves to do such sequences..πŸ˜†..It reminded me of the scene when Sam sent goons to SN and Indira ne apne  gehun ka badla liaπŸ˜†...This girl is tigress with a spice of Gabbar..I love this lady...
Coming to Sunaina, this "mein pregnant hoon " woman.. is she really pregnant ? Her kicks were awesome...The way she said meri help kar do wo kya hai na main pregnant hoon was ROFLING then she started hitting them...WOWW Girls you rocked...
Indira's Durga and Kali roop was hillarious ..She even showed her smartness by injecting some drug in that boy and saved Vidit...She proved she can do anything for her brother...I think is scene ko shoot karne me bohot maza aaya hoga...
Kudos to Rati and Smita for this act...

Oh yes the injection bit? where did she get the injection from? aur poora medicine dal diya bandey me...wonder usme kaunsa medicine tha😲