Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

IPL/Ghost track bring down CB TRP,GEC wk14 (Page 2)

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Angie...
yeh the dharma vs. adharma thing is really old. 
get a new approach cvs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12PutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks CBG for sharing info..can you also tell us numbers for rival shows...And Universal fact Zee is and will remain the worst possible broadcasting hindi TV channel change or no change

Angie Thanks for putting your thoughts in a way that completely resonates my points as well..i cudnt hav said it much better myself as i am bad at elucidation..The main problem is not this track or any other track so far the main problem is this show has been treated as some stray dog chased around for fun or experiment..Its gross to see how the team of Cvs (what they call themselves..i hardly feel any C-creativity or commitment in their work) change tracks at the drop of hat or even if they continue with it they butcher it till the last possible point and then as you say close out without even looking back as to why that track was started in first place ..as usual in hurry to start a new track which again treated the same way...
Fans are asked to wait and watch the drama unfold..problem is so far nothing ever served properly in CB2 then why this one will be any exception..if anything this track looks unpromising forced based on old school drama..loads of drama and its getting into my nerve now..i dont have any interest whatsoever to see how Rads save Ruby or save Dev or Save any xyz from BH coz the whole premises looks fake unbearable. Sadly Radev concern and love started looking fake with what they show daily with few patented dialogues thrown out from Rads to Dev and vice versa..

You are correct the only loosing party here are actors involved in this show..with no exposure and marketing to the industry hardly any function mention to CB and now no additional segments on the leads or show in those SBS segments is making them lost in oblivion..Granted most of the other shows show crap ..start with a theme end up with something else but i give them credit for at-least making their show presentable cater to viewers emotions dont rush dont drag too much and thats how even crappiest of Saas bahu drama is at top...diehard fans of Cb can claim any number of times that CB is unique or whatever but the truth remains even if this show is slightly less crappier than other shows, even if its usp of divine connection unmatched chemistry of leads is still present there is no denying that this show lacks in every other scale of performance and presentation...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruna_cindrellarajsriAngie12PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I'm not surprised with the decline in ratings, it was obvious many were not happy with the current track. I just hope this wraps up soon and the CVs go back to focusing on Dev and Radhika instead of putting her through all these tests.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndaharianjanaPutijaChalhov

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Don't feel bad CB fans. almost all dramas' trps went down this week and  mind you not even one from zee tv is included in the top 20 list. What happened ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thank u angie and others for their thoughts., and I mostly agree with angie thouyghts. Please angie I hope u to be in cv's team to screw up their brains to a sensable extinct. But if this track continues I don't mind even if trps reach to 0.9/ I am here to watch Radev love saga nt soem mumbo jumbo
HaRiSKh IF-Dazzler
HaRiSKh
HaRiSKh

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It will rise keep calm and BELIEVESmile
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I believe TRPs will rise if CVs use this track well. I hoipe they show Bh and then the track will be nice. However, all Zee shows lost TRP and they deserve it well.

Go to top