Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ATT : shridevigaddam DO MISGUIDE THE FAN'S

fanbebo Senior Member
fanbebo
fanbebo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
dear  shridevigaddam,
it is your mistake that trp is going down due to bhiari, dehati and pinky... the reason of trp down is because they are not there...
it is daily soap... if everything will go casual show will not improve or on the other hand, if main lead will face lots of problem, show trp will go high... example... sathiya show... susral simar kaa...
so in future do not misguide the fan of the show... if you do not like you can leave the forum... but do not spread -tive wive on this forum... takecare...   :(( 

fanbebo Senior Member
fanbebo
fanbebo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
dear all,
what you think about this ?
share your views...
frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@ fanbebo,

excuse me!! u cant open topics like dis...plz don b so discourteous n ungracious towards members of d forum. Disapprove Shridevi has just posted her views n every member of IF has a right to post his/ her own POVs n opinions. n plz, nobody is misguiding d fans... first of all most of d fans r prishna fans. n secondly, many ppl think BDP shud b phased out of d show... even i think d same. v r all just discussing ... its not necessary dat it really happens. So plz don open such topics. i hope u understand my point. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.AngeloScurowadi..doll-SilverDragon-

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Targeting members is not allowed.

Topic closed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SoyMilkfrozen.devilAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-KinSanj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index