India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

to all OS/SS/FF writers! thanks!

harsha36 Groupbie
harsha36
harsha36

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
to all OS/SS/FF writers...thanks and great job.
I can honestly say that i look forward to see what you all have in store of us every day because your stories are waaay more interesting than what we're actually seeing.

on a side note: i feel like this show has lost its substance.  great concept turned on a bunch of tangents with loss of focus on the true story.  I am gonna admit that I enjoy watching some of these scenes cuz they are funny but i cannot tell you that any of it really makes sense.

if someone made me marry them forcefully without giving me a reason...i'd be very angry with them and would not play jokes like this on them, even if i loved them.  And I would investigate the reasons without making a joke out of my life.  If you notice...she can never keep to her seriousness...she always forgets it and gets back to the comedy.  Its funny but lacking substance

if i was arnav and married to khushi...i'd be more concerned of her and shyam meeting secretly than her annoying me with "swami" or continuing with her dhabba/tution services.

anyways...this wasn't to bash the show.  after all, its just a show and only there for entertainment purposes.  I just wanted to say great job to everyone putting in so much effort to write these wonderful creative stories!

Edited by harsha36 - 10 April 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top