Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i just saw it tooo. they are soo adorable i swear! lol and did you see the part where the kid (boy) accidentally kicks him and BS turns around annd the kid was like " sorry " ahaha i laughed so hard at this part.

anyway thanxx for sharingg. oh and anyone who wants to watch it please go on telly tadka's facebook and you will see the interview in there recent posts.
Edited by N33MA - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Poor SaRun :( You Could See They Were Really Very Tired 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: N33MA

i just saw it tooo. they are soo adorable i swear! lol and did you see the part where the kid (boy) accidentally kicks him and BS turns around annd the kid was like " sorry " ahaha i laughed so hard at this part.

anyway thanxx for sharingg. oh and anyone who wants to watch it please go on telly tadka's facebook and you will see the interview in there recent posts.

Can You Tell The Timing Pleashhh ?! 😳
Kshweta thumbnail
Thanks for the transcript of the interview. Will surely watch it. :-)
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Can You Tell The Timing Pleashhh ?!😳

Hey its from 13:55 😊
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Finally we get a funny SARUN interview segment after sooo long! Thanks so much Rangmunch!
They are too cute! The questions I have to admit were really wierd but some of SARUN's answers were just damn' hillarious 🤣

One of them was what games they like to play, and Barun was like I watch AND play sports...Sanaya said she doesn't play games...and then Barun was like...Sanaya of course you play games...Sanaya gets shocked/confused abt what he means...and then Barun comes with it point to a finger to his head...Sanay likes playing mind games!! haha!!! that cracked me up 😆😆😆😆😆

Other interesting/cool things in the interview:
*SARUN don't like to use pick-up lines
*Barun likes spicy food although it makes him sweat 😆
*Barun's biggest fantasy is to overcome his fear of skydiving and try it once
*Sanaya's biggest fantasy is to date Brad Pitt (she also gave a personal warning to Angelina Jolie in the interview 🤣) and Barun was controlling his laughter like crazy 🤣

It's a really cool interview and also in the beginning we have the behind the shot scene of the Bhoot segment where Barun is laughing at Sanaya's performance from the back 😃

Enough blabbering, just CHECK IT OUT!  At 5:19 and 14:05
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7h73AuM0Q8[/YOUTUBE]

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww this is SO cute!

Thank you!

Love the Mind Games, and the Brad Pitt moments...TOO CUTE! ❤️
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx A lot for Sharing...Loved It.
Love both of them...muaaahhh❤️
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: indy12

Finally we get a funny SARUN interview segment after sooo long! Thanks so much Rangmunch!
They are too cute! The questions I have to admit were really wierd but some of SARUN's answers were just damn' hillarious 🤣

One of them was what games they like to play, and Barun was like I watch AND play sports...Sanaya said she doesn't play games...and then Barun was like...Sanaya of course you play games...Sanaya gets shocked/confused abt what he means...and then Barun comes with it point to a finger to his head...Sanay likes playing mind games!! haha!!! that cracked me up 😆

Other interesting/cool things in the interview:
*SARUN don't like to use pick-up lines
*Barun likes spicy food although it makes him sweat 😆
*Barun's biggest fantasy is to overcome his fear of skydiving and try it once
*Sanaya's biggest fantasy is to date Brad Pitt (she also gave a personal warning to Angelina Jolie in the interview 🤣) and Barun was controlling his laughter like crazy 🤣

It's a really cool interview and also in the beginning we have the behind the shot scene of the Bhoot segment where Barun is laughing at Sanaya's performance from the back 😃

Enough blabbering, just CHECK IT OUT!  At 5:19 and 14:05
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7h73AuM0Q8[/YOUTUBE]

Oh I was wondering where my post disappeared! Thanks so much for merging it with the main post! u/Mods r awesome!
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow sarun u guys r just adorable
love u sarun