Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

RNArnav93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

My Fourth OS

Comment/Like

Prologue: The misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi was over for about a month now. Khushi couldn't bare to see her husband so broken down and full of guilt. She understood why he did it, her sister was the world to her too. But she knew she couldn't leave him, though she faced the wrath of ASR for 6  months, she knew her aranv that she fell head over heels in love with was still here. She forgave him within minutes, Arnav swore to her that she will from this point forward will be showered with so much love that she would have to find a way to escape his love for  some peace in the house. They both swore to bring Shyam down, but not reveal it to the family yet due to Di's pregnancy. The family had noticed that the fighting between Arnav and Khushi had stopped and all they could see was the lovely couple who couldn't get enough of each others company'.

Nani and Anjali were passing through the hall way when they saw Arnav and Khushi by the poolside through the window, khushi was watering the plants with arnav around her holding the watering can helping her.

Anjali:

Nani, look at Chote and Khushi, I am so happy that they don't fight anymore, they seem to be lost in their own little world where only these to love birds live in.

Nani agrees and both leave the window happy and smiling, not knowing there is a sneaky snake around the corner burning with rage who slithered towards the window to see for himself what they were smiling about.

(Shyam in his psychotic mind) How dare Khushi let him be so close to her, touch her, and be happy with him when my heart is breaking into pieces just by looking at them. NO! I will not let this go on, KHUSHI IS MINE ! I have to think of a plan to get her with me' He imagined himself in place of arnav grabbing hold of khushi by her waist, pushing her against the wall and kissing her senselessly till would scream her name, "OH yes her screaming my name over and over again in our wild passion", though he wanted khushi to love him, hus need was stronger for her body and soul. "I will have her, even if I have to force myself" He walked away with a evil plan cooking in his mind''.

PRECAP: Shyam's jealousy grows ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment and Like if you do ;)

Thanks !

Edited by RNArnav93 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OOOHH! You have gotto continue this one!! 

PM me when update!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Noise...? huh I think I like where it's going...lol I'm so gutterminded..sorry it'll be hilarious if the next part turns Out to be exact opposite of what m thinking lmaoo..
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome yaar!!
Do continue soon
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Please continue! This is amazing! :D And please PM me!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Great OS - please continuel. The creep should be strangled.

s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha..nice concept..plz continue..can u plz p,  me whenu upadate
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love when Shyam's plans backfire๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuks
shy_chick thumbnail
I like this OS alot!! Do continue soon!! And plz add me to your PM list:):):) Thx!
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update. loved your story line. continue soon. =D