Who the F*** is Bubbly? (Page 3)

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by 2Desi4Life

Originally posted by serialjunkie

ok so Bubbly is hopefully not a bottle of Champagne CVs plan to open in celebration of FUBAR!!

and what ASR the world tycoon businessman and Khushi the righteous Devi of this show could not resolve, a 9 year old will. Applause CVs.

Why not just use Laxmi to resolve MU? It would save you cost of adding new cast member, isn't it?

look on the bright side they are employing unemployed ppl and giving opportunity's to youngsters to showcase their talent...plus like she said before bache mun ke sache jo hum nahi samjhte who samjthe hai in the letter to arnav

oh wow, i never thought of it this way? how about giving NK his employment back? he was serving a good purpose in the show? and while we are at it, lets stick in ASR's long lost sister from his dad's illegitimate wife and Mamiji's Sister's Son's Daughter's Niece for added effect. Gives plenty employment to many.
And at this rate, the PH can kiss their employment good bye.

just kidding, so take lite.
ahahah for a second I thought u were serious abt his sister I was like W*F!!!!

cuteheart96 Senior Member
cuteheart96
cuteheart96

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Er, Bubbly is supposed to be a 9-10 year old kid :P

LOL XD I think there are very few people who understood that, and everyone just started freaking out that here comes competition for Khushi XDDD

I think she'll be a competition for Arnav, for Khushi's attention xp 
So TrueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index