Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Decide members...u still hv a better choice (Page 4)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Agreed rashmi. We know these episodes are a bit slow moving as far as the progression of plot is concerned. However the episode was enjoyable.

Mandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Agree with  U... Even the filler episode is much far better then other serial episode... Definitely she is diff from SP other bahus...  what ever it is IPK never makes me Disappoint surely i ll wait for the story processing ...For us its 2 month but in serial its arond some 15 days... within 15 days we cant expect everything slowly they are developing Trust in their relationship  !!!! Trust can't develop in one r two days its take time... everyone ve to sit back and support our serial!!!!! am okay with anything in IPKKNDSmile By the way Great post asusualSmile
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I agree with you. I actually loved yesterday's episode. There are some IPKKND members who are spreading negativity like a virus. Don't know why they are doing that. It would be better they stop watching the show than use words like 'Screw you CVs'. God, such people get on my nerves.
Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hi Rushsri, read some of your posts and realize you are a over zealous fan of IPKKND! I applaud you for that!  I wish the creative team was equally devoted in making this serial worthy enough to have admirers like you! I am having a tough time trying to see any positivity in the way the story is progressing!
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Bang on Rashmi! I just mentioned the same in some other post.. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a class apart.. Moreover, its not a typical saas bahu drama.. Here the woman stands up for herself and the man respects her for that.. Arnav started falling for Khushi for her independent nature..

The show definitely has shown variety with a lot of firsts happening on Indian telly where a guy faints for the first time... Khushi imitating the bahu yesterday was hilarious... Its a mockery yes..but it was sure as hell funny..and what we have to remember is that she did not demean gopi bahu in any way..

I just want to conclude saying that,

" East or West, IPKKND is the best "
( saw someone hold a placard yesterday in the stadium supporting RCB :D )
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i enjoyed the epi after a full busy day, atleast it was not they crying or the torture one. i was ok with it
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Hi Rushsri, read some of your posts and realize you are a over zealous fan of IPKKND! I applaud you for that! I wish the creative team was equally devoted in making this serial worthy enough to have admirers like you! I am having a tough time trying to see any positivity in the way the story is progressing!

Hey darling y u sound so pessimistic. Actually wat we thinking is MU sud b cleared ASAP. Dat is our idea of watching d show but cv's hv smthg else in mind. Wat dey r trying is let arhi understand each other first, dat their love overpower their hatred which dey show evry now n den n den wen MU will get clears up, definately it will b worthy watching. Dey will recall these moments n regret for wat dey did. Don't xpect much in evry epi n don't rely too much on spoiler is d mantra which will keep u hooked to d show.

Njoy n keep reading n commenting in my posts. Love u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Agree with U... Even the filler episode is much far better then other serial episode... Definitely she is diff from SP other bahus... what ever it is IPK never makes me Disappoint surely i ll wait for the story processing ...For us its 2 month but in serial its arond some 15 days... within 15 days we cant expect everything slowly they are developing Trust in their relationship !!!! Trust can't develop in one r two days its take time... everyone ve to sit back and support our serial!!!!! am okay with anything in IPKKNDSmileBy the way Great post asusualSmile

Gr8 comment as usual LOL

Go to top