Decide members...u still hv a better choice - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
I agree, I really didn't find yesterday bad, it highlighted the difference between those shows and this show. I get the arguments about continuity, substance, dragging etc .. but honestly I prefer these kinds of fillers rather than watching Arnav and Khushi fighting with no actual movement in the story under the name of "intensity" and/or kitchen politics drama.

I think most of the comments I've read have said yesterday worked as a stand-alone episode because it did, it was hilarious BUT obviously in the bigger picture of the story it doesn't fit but I'm willing to be patient for SaRun's efforts and when the IPL is over I'm sure they'd have dealt with it. As Sanaya said, they don't plan on dragging the MU any longer!

completely agrre apa!
this is why i love khushi to the core..i keep on saying these things to my friends,mom and to my brothers even..when they ask me why do u love khushi so much! 
Originally posted by rushshri

I second dat

I too agree completely... No matter wat I just love them...
Btw I dint see the episode yet 😭
Iam also fed up with so much negativiity... Every day I get up n Iam in for a shock... Today as soon as I got up I checked that their were issues wit TT article... I was like " not again.. Just leave them alone "...

Aur tera BS / balance sheet kaisa chal raha hai?? 🤣
Originally posted by JennyAvni

I too agree completely... No matter wat I just love them...
Btw I dint see the episode yet 😭

Avni ye kal ka post hai 😆
well said! Its true. I loved the tongue in cheek humour against the usual Indian telly fare.. it was fantastic.

but... I am really afraid if they drag this serial all over the place, the TRP s will come down and the serial may indeed end badly.. I dont know how the dynamics work but clearly TRP is king. They need to bring the story back to its original promise, end it logically whenever it should, keeping the script tight, which is what attracted millions to it, keep us remembering a wonderful product, vs making it another of those never ending sagas that I for one read about on Wiki and cringe... 

Anyway fingers crossed. 
Originally posted by rushshri

Avni ye kal ka post hai 😆

Oh dear Iam a life tym late ... 😲
Originally posted by Barun-Arnav

Thanks I like your post!

Thnx
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Like i always say, IPK never lets me down! 

No matter how much filler you guys call it, I still wait for it and feel good about it! 

agree with you and Rashmi both.

I totally agree with u, Khushi is the most unique bahu with reagrds to her behaviour, she fights back, never say die spirit, no heavy saarees and jewels in everyday life. But one thing is hiding the truth and sacrificing for others sake,... this is done by most goody goody bahus.
And also Jeevika and Maanvi r also diff, they both r also simply dressed without those saarees and jewellery.