Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Decide members...u still hv a better choice

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

pres1zorithuparnaarmanmallikMitzsvasLadyMysticpompomberryruku25merry777jyoti_light29luckybirdshilpeeeheenaqazirvdhaliwalradika10urmimalameeta27jalpa_23VampireAleenastar1315me_saysSehnila_shahrindknalaarshi_forever9_Janki_ilovesaruncuriouscatsss8080sskaug25taklima_najsuruchivohraCrazySaRunianchupachuproumiprabhataRita.CdhivyAdithi555LoveSexySobtiPlovesArshiheidianumunu578anamunirSonam-IPKKND..BhUvaNaroldcsukirtiraizadaPrasanna_dhanuN12345NAshaviWittyKittyArshiRaigupthadaffodils06mjhtian94spsharmilagarlic-Appy-Aquilinechocolate15ArshiRshraddskasreemeeraarchanan14sweetmadhurisun_shine_girlLuvBarunSanayashidin0117Bibliobibulus..SSNAIR..LumosMaximanehusashhhhoopoeShweta_1CyberpsychoooarshiipkkndluvshassCetroniaPepsiGirl101Diahhshagun_sarunjeenia123sikhni_abracadabrasayli_sarunhukshilaarshi_karishsrijaaa127pooja_k93smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--win7JennyAvniGeet24subiscsKaranShilpa:)RoarkxarmaanloverxUltimateBarunsmanRabba-Ve-DelenaOmNaMaSteOmImziragvir.fanDiamondLifeOnepoundChicuswahanu17..Sofia..Targaryenpinky89MrDarcyfanChitraFsbk2GuguminticlarissajohnwestindianOmorabotihoneypriyaDivya1503Tia.0polly_mkILTHBEBriti4uJoseph_Amango-frost..Prinzy..

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

I agree with you, Rashmi..

Plus, after watching yesterday's SBS, this avatar of Khushi makes sense.. Because she's pretending to be the typical bahu, she has the idea of not eating till Arnav gets home, so she gets really hungry, and in Khushi-style, eats everything. This opens up the path for Arnav to faint, and all I can say about that, is if anyone doesn't like that idea, they need to go back and watch the Arnav-fainting-jalebi-feeding scene..

Thanks for the pointer on how to embed videos, Rashmi!

The thing with this show is that even when they have fillers, they make it entertaining and a treat to watch.. People just need to be patient.

Ok, rant over.. :D

Edited by Poonam786 - 10 April 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaLoveSexySobtiPlovesArshiilovesarunsss8080CrazySaRunianroumiSankaDevi20N12345Nshonu2-BrokenDreamer-fly_dogarchanan14arshiipkkndluvshassArshiRxarmaanloverxshena07win7arshi_karishMrDarcyfanOmorabotiChitraFpc_palsclarissajohnanu17rushshriImzi..Sofia..Joseph_A

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Like i always say, IPK never lets me down! 

No matter how much filler you guys call it, I still wait for it and feel good about it! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleenailovesarunchupachupLoveSexySobtiN12345NsweetmadhuriminnieeLumosMaximaarchanan14Arshi_lovergalarsh_spwin7OmorabotiMrDarcyfanArshi.Sugi.IPK..Prinzy..

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
our fillers r far better than any others maha/superepisodes!!!...but yeh hai ki our standard is high so r our expectations...bas dont spoil the characterisation!!!

Edited by srirao - 10 April 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunIF_RocksLoveSexySobtiPlovesArshiN12345NsweetmadhuriArshi_lovergalarsh_spwin7sbk2MrDarcyfan

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Like i always say, IPK never lets me down!

No matter how much filler you guys call it, I still wait for it and feel good about it!

I second dat

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunsss8080LoveSexySobtiArshi_lovergalwin7clarissajohn

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Rashmi!

I liked your post a lot.

I may whine, I may crib about the story not progressing...but One thing I am sure of is that no other serial and its characters come any close to IPK and Sarun...till Sarun are a part of IPK...I will continue watching it Big smile

The MU track had me all riled up and I wanted it cleared ASAP...when I found out that IPL may have affected the progressof the story, I was really disappointed.
Anyway, today I watched the episode with no expectations and actually enjoyed it - all because of Sanaya's effortless comedy and Barun's fantastic expressions and acting.

Thanks for making the motivational post Rashmi Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunLoveSexySobtiArshi_lovergalCetroniaarshiipkkndluvsweetmadhuriYummymummyarchanan14win7..Sofia..ChitraFJoseph_A

cuteheart96 Senior Member
cuteheart96
cuteheart96

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I loved Khushi in da episode. And too be frank if you observe this is how Khushiz fun side was to be a Drama Queen ROFL
Remember the sholay suside mimicry she did just to cheer up Payal Clown
who says its was a filler episode, it was the episode where they showed that ASR is so use to her and is waiting for her.
Her comments make difference to him
she is da last person he wants to see b4sleeping and 1st to see once he wakes up (Song: Tujhe deekh deekh sona, Tuhje Dekh kar hai Jagna)
He cant win aginst her childish ways ans have to give in to his lovly wife's stupid ideas and  the top of the list relaization
"He Loves to be called Laad Governor" lolz
n we finally see so many drooling worthy scenes, sepcially the shirtless and the red shirt
oh im in love wit yesterdayz episode

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunN12345Nkitty25Arshi_lovergalarshiipkkndluvBibliobibuluswin7..Sofia..OmorabotiChitraFMrDarcyfanJoseph_A

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Rashmi!

I liked your post a lot.

I may whine, I may crib about the story not progressing...but One thing I am sure of is that no other serial and its characters come any close to IPK and Sarun...till Sarun are a part of IPK...I will continue watching itBig smile

The MU track had me all riled up and I wanted it cleared ASAP...when I found out that IPL may have affected the progressof the story, I was really disappointed.
Anyway, today I watched the episode with no expectations and actually enjoyed it - all because of Sanaya's effortless comedy and Barun's fantastic expressions and acting.

Thanks for making the motivational post RashmiBig smile

Ur welcome shweta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sbk2

Go to top