Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

what was the point of promoting Nari Shakti?? (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Fariyal

Tanya, nari shakti will win, they will probably show how Siddhi managed to bring Rohit back to testify against Richa & save KunalDead My question is, why nari shakti at all, in a male oriented show?Angry

how can it be siddhi who spoke to rohit, she said she has no proof, if she had spoken to rohit wouldnt she be presenting him court herself?

she fainted and just about got to court, 

maybe it was kunal who made rohit come to court and give statement, bec he was shown coming to court later on

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

maybe it was kunal who made rohit come to court and give statement, bec he was shown coming to court later on

norzar

And how would that make Kunal look?  That he cut a deal with Rohit to absolve him of the kidnapping & of endangering his wife's life, in order to save his own skin & free himself of the rape charge.

Honestly, if thats the case then I'd rather it be that the kind judge pardons kunal bcz Siddhi cried for mercy. It would be more believable than bludgeoning kunal's character to death.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenpurvimehtachitsss

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

And how would that make Kunal look?  That he cut a deal with Rohit to absolve him of the kidnapping & of endangering his wife's life, in order to save his own skin & free himself of the rape charge.

Honestly, if thats the case then I'd rather it be that the kind judge pardons kunal bcz Siddhi cried for mercy. It would be more believable than bludgeoning kunal's character to death.

maybe no deal was made, rohit himself decided to speak against witcha

anyways the court case has been poorly handled and we all agree with that. 

its better they end the case right here, i am sure many must have forgotten what the case was all about in the first place, so much it has been dragged.

the only positive outcome was the progression in sinal's realtionship on a personal level, lets hope cvs dont ruin that with guilt/abortion, if at all they are going to show the pregnancy track

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K-Rani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Guys chill!4m starting there has been a consisent inconsistency in all characters except Thakrals.Now rohit is also shown to be one of them.Let's hope cv's show the end of court case in a way we didn't think of n b little satisfied aftr 2d crap episodes.
Actually kunal chopra had 2 go thru so much turmoils these days that a change has ocurd in him temporarily nd i think he l rise again as it's his character which is backbone of Parichay.Hope cv's dnt disapoint us in nxt track.we parichayans can only hope n hope 4 better.All i want now is a confession.enough of silent looks.
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Tanya, nari shakti will win, they will probably show how Siddhi managed to bring Rohit back to testify against Richa & save KunalDead My question is, why nari shakti at all, in a male oriented show?Angry
@red- i cnat bear dat yaar...
after all its a male-oriented show...
does EK wants to make Parichay a soap of her fav genre(female-oriented)?????
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Sidhi as a lawyer has been the weakest...Kunal is good until he enters his "I will break ur neck mode"   

fighting for husbands selfrespct...by falling on Richa's feet...by crying bucketss, by begging the judge ...this is what is called fightback??

even the CD idea was Kunals...so what did Sidhi do...get a bullet...ohh pleage...it was intended to reach her...she didnt go before it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani-Bhavi

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

@red- i cnat bear dat yaar...
after all its a male-oriented show...
does EK wants to make Parichay a soap of her fav genre(female-oriented)?????

I think she is stuck there in that mode. Try as she might, everything boils down to the mahaanta of the female species.
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Sidhi as a lawyer has been the weakest...Kunal is good until he enters his "I will break ur neck mode"   

fighting for husbands selfrespct...by falling on Richa's feet...by crying bucketss, by begging the judge ...this is what is called fightback??

even the CD idea was Kunals...so what did Sidhi do...get a bullet...ohh pleage...it was intended to reach her...she didnt go before it..

@ red - ROFLROFLROFL, she has worked for nothing so farROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

Go to top