Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Dnt wnt to speak /listen OR see anything else..! (Page 2)

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
WOW Hema di such a lovely post. ur each n every word was hearttouching. yesterday  epi was like as if i was in heaven. And the performances by Mohit n Mouni  was simply briliant. 
DKDM Rocks.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Hi

It was one of the best opening of the episode. I was just loving every single bit of them. My two darlings sitting side by side. I just wished that Mouni would have also kissed his hand as well when she placed it near her cheek. The entwining of their hands was spellbinding. Mohit and Mouni were handsome breathtaking and wonderful to look at. The two most beautiful people in the universe for me. I so wanted to kiss and hug them. Was having trouble controlling my emotions. Just have one wish now I need to see some earth shattering romance happeing between the most powerful man  Shiv and the delicate flower Sati. They were glowing and radiant and sparkling. Loved them gazing adorlingly inot each other's eyes. The ocean of love coming out of them could be seen. My heart is completely besotted to them.

Hey my dearest friend..Thank you so much & you have done the explanation which I couldnt do..because As  I told I get baffled with too much happiness also..HeartLove you so much &thank you for being there YES ai will red your post give me some time..sweet heart i about an hours time I will & reply you thereHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i was eagerly waiting for ua post last nyt...n finally here u are... subah subah aapka post dekh kar dil khush hogaya... HugHugas always...beautifully written hema ji...ua posts are always like a wiff of fresh air...i just luv them...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
i so agree wid u...last nyt's episode was just amazing...Embarrassed
SATI ji was like a innocent 5yr old kid...totally excited and our MAHADEV like always...calm...composed n ever smiling...i soo luved the way she caressed his hands wid her cheeks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthat was so romantic...and the way they kept holding hands during the entire convo...awww...adorable..Day DreamingDay Dreaming(btw MOHIT has extremely gorgeous handsWinkLOL)
have seen that entire sequence like 6-7tyms...it was so mesmerising...Embarrassed
MOHIT n MOUNI...are simply driving me crazy...i have ma final sem exams this month n all i think about is them...luv dem so much...Hug
btw hema ji can i call u hema di too???SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurTOTAL-ROMANTIC...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
yah the best opening ever...!!!!!bt me...the unluckiest one...!!!!!Cry...i had 2 see it with mom...!!!!!!why did this happen to me...Question...mom just entered the moment when it started and i was like asman se gire aur khajur mein atke...Silly...i have 2 watch the 1st 5 mins with mom...can u believe it how much tough it was...!!!!!at normal times i act like mad...n when all of these happened i jst had to sit like a good girl.!!!!!what can be more painful...CryDead

n hema di mein to kehti hi hoon ki aap to one and only ho...app jaisa aur koyi ho hi nahi sakta...Thumbs Up...mujhe pata tha ki app nigth mein nahi aaogi.that's y mein bhi nahi aayi...LOL...and like all your posts loved it from the bottom of my heart...Heart...yes di each and every emotion,eye lock scenes n dialouges make me go crazy even more...Day Dreaming..waise Mouni to hain hi lajabab but Mohit shocked me with his expressions,dialouges and everything...Shocked...plz help to overcome all these...akhir mujhe to study bhi karna parega na!!!!sara din agar in dono mein hi khoyi rahoongi to mom to mujhe ghar se nikal dengi...Wink...btw so of nonsense talking by me which i always do...Tongue.kya karoon when it comes to Mohit and Mouni i can't control it...Day Dreaming.they have made me more mad than before...btw mujhe toh lag raha mein ab bhi murjha mein hi hoon...LOLTongue

ridhithakur-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Awsom topic HemadiClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ,i m always crazySmileSmileSmileSmileSmile to read ur topic ,u somehow make me speechlessDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.u r suprb yaar .Realy kal ka episd was just the fantastic one DancingDancingDancingDancing.Glory of loveLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL was boundless.The love of Shiv Sati PartyPartyPartyPartyhas sense of purity n so innocent that I die for.Mohit n Mouni were incredible with their expressions .I just luvd the way Mouni expressed that "Aur maine aapse jal ke liye bhi nahin pooochaaa"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL,,,,ooo MY GOD how innocent she LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLwas...Blushing

Edited by ridhithakur - 11 April 2012 at 1:47am

-Nehaaa-sohiniluvsmusicTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Can only think of sati and shivji 's love!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusicTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

Yay!!m d 1st one to rp :-D excellent awesome superb post Hemadi seriously i'v nevr seen nyone so mad dat u almst disappeard last ni8!! I really thought dat if smthng hapnd 2 u bt in d mrning u rplied dat u were drooling on Mahadev-Sati scene!!! Nd yestrdy's episode was vry romantic d way sati hs held his hand aww...those moments were really vry cute:-Pseriously i'v nthng 2 say again u'v describd it more passionately and Mohit Mouni were at deir bst ystrdy Mohit's bhola eyes n swt smile n Mouni's shyness aww... How cn be dese 2 actors so perfct as Mahadev nd Devi Sati?!:-Ohats off 2 them nd cmng to u didi u almst made me worried last ni8 :-(

SOHINI..my dearest sweetest sister.Hug.Love you yaar..& you know me now na..Ki agar mein gayaab hojavoon toh samajh lena mein..Pagal hogayi hoon..ROFLAwww Thank yu so much for that sweet sweet concern & words..its all your love that makes me even more overwhel,ed as to where to start & what to write & above that Mohit & Mouni ..they just freeeze me everytime I watch them..Just cant move away..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hema, you are so right after watching their 1st convo after marriage & the way Nature fulfilled Sati's wish to make arrangements for Shivji, one doesn't want to see anything else, just want to hold on to those beautiful, amazing moments.

Love in such a pure way was never ever shown before.
My best wishes to the entire DKDM team for making such an amazing show.Clap 

Absolutely Meenu..Love as pure as divine as precious & priceless & yet so sensual ..will not & cannot be shown yaar..Nikhil sinha is just ..Mind blowing yaar..!I so want to HUG him also..LOLalso in the sense...first HUG is without any prizes MOHIT & MOUNI TOGETHER..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index