Shubh Vivah

India-Forums

Shubh Vivah
Shubh Vivah

why is amrit always slapping saroj?? (Page 3)

SanaKan157 Senior Member
SanaKan157
SanaKan157

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can imagine how hard it must be to talk about it, even on an anonymous forum. I'm glad you have moved past that and are in a better place with your life Smile

I think Saroj is in denial with her situation. A lot of victims don't want to outright admit that they are in a bad situation. We don't know exactly what she is thinking. Perhaps she thinks that if she can put on a smile and move past what occurred, then everything will be ok. If that's true, it's actually really sad.

I don't understand why she won't tell anyone though and told her sister not to tell anyone. This isn't 1955 where the wife's family will be shamed for something like this. It's 2012, and it doesn't look good if a guy and his family are revealed to be abusive. They'll suffer the badnaami, not Saroj and her family. 
[/QUOTE]

Denial is a womans biggest problem, esp in this situation because we don want to admit. It is a tv serial so Saroj will make Amrit come right way but in reality it isn't so easy to forgive and forget, hands should not be raised in 1st place on a wife. 
I don mind sharing, i myself volunteer to talk to other women who were in my situation. I might not ever be able to stop domestic abuse but if i can encourage women to 'get up and leave ' then i am happy. I don ecourage divorce but i certainly don encourage stayin in an abusive marriage..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1prernacdachinuchinu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shubh Vivah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index