India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd going downhill (Page 2)

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
very sure that a lot of forum members would be upset at my post. and also expecting a lot of written rotten tomatoes and eggs to be thrown at me.
There is a school of thought that suggests that if you do not like something,you should not indulge in it.
I quite agree,as many forum members will tell me to stop watching the show instead of complaining about it.

However there is another school of thought which says that if you have a good thing going and if you see it go off track,then it is your responsibility to speak up and set things right.

I have not and do not dispute Sanaya's acting ability or Barun's talent.
That is not the point I am trying to make.

You are seeing the disintegration of a show that is very dear to you before your eyes.
A star cast with more talent than most of the current bollywood crop is being made to churn out meaningless episodes and all you can say is "Be patient"  .
Khushi has not fallen in love with a Rajkumar or a Shaitan.
She has developed feelings for a ASR who is being made to behave completely out of character in most of the current episodes.He is not the helpless fool he is being made out to be and Khushi is funny but not a buffoon she is being asked to potray right now.
Lets not accept mediocrity.You guys have invested time and emotion in this serial.The production team owes the fans a debt of gratitude for making this the number one show and has to stay true to the storyline  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueennyxx

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
All I can say is your loss Big smile

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 10 April 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvneilholicMrDarcyfanrushshri

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
it is a common loss .
if you can accept substandard shows,good for you.
Most fans agree that the last few weeks have been far below the expected brilliance.
I watch this show with my family and a small group of co workers.The dissappointment with the current track is unanimous.
Like I said before,if something is going wrong let us give the production house our sincere views and see if they care enough to do something about it.
We all believe that we have a stake in this show and have loved it too much to see it go to pieces.
hope to see the creatives take up our comments and stick to the story line.
terrible to see a good thing being destroyed by apathy.
The show is my stress buster and I still watch all old episodes.
Maybe the creatives need to go over the old episodes so they can remember the story they have to tell us.

AfyaOperaqueenMrDarcyfan

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wat r u sayin..? its one of d best serials aired...every tym u cant hav a hate or luv track...dere has to be sumthin funny...in every odr serial dey show...den why nt ours..even d comic we see dere luv...dat matters d most..nd plz dnt write such things...2 let d forum down...after 1 week u l see d trps again on high...for dat matter today only...just giv a luk at trps...i m sure u l understand it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avneilholic

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

U cannot judge d serial on d basis of few epis. I know its not dat gud which kept us hooked from d inception of d show. But still i'll prefer watching this show rather sm sati savitri bahu n a full of taana saas n few family members conspiring against bahu. Where thgs goes weird n BHAGWANJI comes to help d bhakt n smtimes disguised as bhakt. No way, not me...evryday drama to.nahi ho sakta na. This is more realistic dan those heavy load makeup saas bahu wid heavy jwellaries n a pallu on head.

Infact d comical treatment to those serials by khushi made us more aware of d fact y we fallen in love wid ipkknd. I can bet on that.

Chillax...n njoy d show.

i second you Rashmi! No matter how the show is/will be we can never stop watching this show.. I cannot stop watching IPKKND and watch something else..Yes there are no major twists and turns right now, but the current track is definitely progressing forward..And in a drama, you have highs and lows. This aint  a reality show na? We all know and have always known its fiction... IPKKND is a class apart..They might not have lavish sets and settings but its unique and will always remain unique.

Avneilholicarchanan14rushshri

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
As I highlighted earlier,I have expected a lot of brickbats for my not so complimentary views on my favorite show.
I never wrote on this forum before because the show was moving along beautifully.
I am writing now because I feel the production house is taking the fans for granted and if I have to be the bad guy and point it out,so be it.
No offense intended to my fellow forum members Chaitra and Rashmi but I need to say it like I  see it.I think IPKKND team  should value the support of members who are able to defend them at all times.
I loved this show from June to Mid -Feb and feel terrible to see the way it is now being handled.
I repeat that it was a great stress buster to me and my gang who watched it together and discussed all the cute moments on our way to office.
Sadly these days there has been nothing to talk about besides holi which raised hopes and got them crashing done again as the story drifted aimlessly.
A gentle reminder to the powers that be in IPKKND production team to review their current storyline to revive the lost plot.
Thanks and my apologies to all the members whose feelings I may have hurt.

manar-25

sumayya98 Senior Member
sumayya98
sumayya98

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
If you really like IPKKND,you would have never said this and you would have never quit watching IPKKND.

Avneilholic

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Dear sumayya98
Sometimes you have to be cruel inorder to be kind.
Again my apologies to the fans whose feelings are hurt by my comments.
You will thank me when the show gets back on track.
Smile

Go to top