India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd going downhill

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Bidding farewell to watching ipkknd after having followed it almost every day since it was aired.
The nonsense in the 10th April episode was too much to digest ,however,you could say that it was the final straw that broke the camels back or the final paap that filled the production houses' gadda.

It may seem impossible for a show with a fabulous star cast and good storyline to plumb the depths but the makers of ipkknd have achieved this.

The episodes of the last few weeks have been hugely unbearable with sanaya yelling and screeching like a banshee and barun's role reduced to a joker.

Difficult to compare these episodes with the episodes aired till the 8th of Feb.

Normally serials end on the path of self destruction after the creatives have no storyline left to follow.

The production house of ipkknd is doing everything but follow the storyline.

Seems like a rival tv channel has paid someone on the ipkknd team to sabotage the show. 
Can't subject myself to this emotional atyachar anymore.The cricketers on ipl seem to be provided more entertainement.
Goodbye Barun  and Sanaya.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dustvit001sat_2010vaselisaAshavipacsunOperaqueennyxxsunaina02

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
have patience dear!
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
U cannot judge d serial on d basis of few epis. I know its not dat gud which kept us hooked from d inception of d show. But still i'll prefer watching this show rather sm sati savitri bahu n a full of taana saas n few family members conspiring against bahu. Where thgs goes weird n BHAGWANJI comes to help d bhakt n smtimes disguised as bhakt. No way, not me...evryday drama to.nahi ho sakta na. This is more realistic dan those heavy load makeup saas bahu wid heavy jwellaries n a pallu on head.

Infact d comical treatment to those serials by khushi made us more aware of d fact y we fallen in love wid ipkknd. I can bet on that.

Chillax...n njoy d show.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMhricharvdhaliwalAvneilholic-Sudhanya-pinkssarchanan14fly_dogarhilover55meerabnawaal14xMidnightStarxabracadabrajessicadDivya1503sbk2MrDarcyfanclarissajohnmahamluvsbsTheEmpressragvir.fanbones88

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
its not going down  and it is moving in a right way...these episode wer really and funny to watch yaar...enjoy ezach and everyscene...comparing to all the other it was sooo better...saas woll scold bahu will cry ...or other else...dividing the home  and property...this is the only show which gives importance for relationships...soon it will come up...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsuba1980Avneilholicarchanan14arhilover55mahamluvsbsMrDarcyfan

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
 Yes, iIPKKND is going down hill! Just when I thought the serial was slowly getting back on track with Khushi getting a little serious, we get Swami and Miss B! Whatever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
ipkknd is the only serial I have watched in my entire life.cOuld not bear the rhona dhona dukhi atma types from the other shows
Got hooked when they showed khushi lighting the stove and lifting the kerosene can and it looked like she was committing suicide .
However she began making jalebis and eating them and that is when I knew I was onto a good thing.
They did everything well in the show upto mid-Feb but it is very visible that post marriage no one seems to know where and how to progress the show.
They have deviated a great deal from the plot and seem unable to get back on track.
Ipkknd was  very different from any show on Indian television and I followed it because of the refreshing and untypical storyline.
All of us here are fans and a huge part of the reason is the superb acting by Barun and Sanaya and all the other star cast and there is a feeling to being cheated in the current episodes.
Barun and sanaya should not be subjected to these mediocre scenarios.which demean their acting capabilities.I m watching reruns and taking comfort from the old episodes.Putting this cuurent storyline down to being a bad dream.
My grouse in the last few weeks is that even talented actors like Sanaya and Barun are just going through the motions and it seems that the production house arrives at the shoot each day and decide on what new nautanki to  show the viewers.No prior planning
C'mon guys ,lets be honest.The show in its current form is just going nowhere.We have been diehard fans who surely deserve a better deal.We are supposed to leave our brains behind and enjoy 30mins but honestly no one likes the current episodes.Buck up creatives or a lot of us will start switching channels during the show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dustvit001sat_2010e_enigmaArnav_FanAshavipacsunAfyaOperaqueen

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
BYE NEWBIEW

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss..sur..geetmaanluvMrDarcyfanDivya1503rushshri

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
At a glance these last few episodes may look like comedy, but it is NOT! Especially Beauty and the Beast was VERY telling! It told Arnav an important FACT! That Khushi knows her Price Charming and her Beast are the same man!

THIS should tell him the PRINCE she dreams about is not Shyam, but HIM! The man he KNOWS he can be, and Khushi has sometimes seen! (Her Arnav) NOT ASR! Like Anjali said today... "Why do you ACT ASR at home"??? Anjali also knows that ASR is an alter ego that he uses! (Just like we do). She sees through ASR to her "Chote"!

Khushi is still here, coz SHE also knows that ASR (The Beast) and Arnav (The Prince) are the same! Slowley we will see the un-raveling of "The Prince" from "The Beast" and ASR will realize that HE is wrong!
We already see that the "Arnav" inside wants to trust Khushi, but ASR wont let him!

You need to pick out the subtelties of this show! It's not "In your face" like other shows!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 April 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoymanar-25AvneilholicAshavigeetmaanluvpinkssarchanan14rushshriclarissajohnbones88

Go to top