RaYa Differences/Fights Reason Must Be Genuine..

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As we are seeing Niharika plotting or scheming against Priya...and trying to seperate RaYa...
In the latest promo they said that Karthik aur Nuts fight, will that effect relation of RaYa????
Here BALH is the story of two middle aged matured couple who understand the pro's and con's of society, who have seen a lot in their life and know how to handle things in life...
If differences between them arises because of Nuts-Karthik fight then the meaning and theme of BALH is not justified...the story will turn into like a young couple relations who seperate for every small differences/ reason and run behind court's for divorce...the story will turn into like a young couple relations who seperate for every small differences/ reason and run behind court's for divorce...and today in present days there won't be divorces of middle aged people as by that time people are enough matured...
Here Ram-Priya are matured enough, they both didn't fight much over Ayehsa malfunction issue, Ayesha-Sid fiasco part was also dealt maturedly, I hope Nuts-Karthik part also deals like that only...
Serious fights between RaYa is only on Krishna Kapoor and Apeksha...Ram hates KK like anything and Priya tried to contacted and talked to her which angered Ram and gave divorce to Priya(here Niharika hand is huge but Ram didn't fell in her prey on Priya) but he patched up with her again and their relation grew stronger...now if there any differences/ seperation track is planned betweem RaYa the reason must be geniune and the apt reason can be only Ram's past...i.e on KK and Apeksha...not on petty issues...otherwise theme of BALH will be spoiled...

What's all your say about????
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail

I want even a track where Ram leading a middle class life or a life where he won't be enjoying comforts like A/C and have to survive with environment air and Nature magic...initially promos where RaYa where in one small house and I want that track also...

Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said... 👏
i also don't want to c separation & running behind court's for divorce... but i guess there will b misunderstands created.. but they 'll soon come over it.. i just hope so...
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

well said... 👏

i also don't want to c separation & running behind court's for divorce... but i guess there will b misunderstands created.. but they 'll soon come over it.. i just hope so...

Excatly if they show that I will conclude that EKTA BALH is different from her other serials...where divorce track is like an essential commodity to all EKTA serials...be it PR, PARICHAY, KYPH etc etc...
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

As we are seeing Niharika plotting or scheming against Priya...and trying to seperate RaYa...

In the latest promo they said that Karthik aur Nuts fight, will that effect relation of RaYa????
Here BALH is the story of two middle aged matured couple who understand the pro's and con's of society, who have seen a lot in their life and know how to handle things in life...
If differences between them arises because of Nuts-Karthik fight then the meaning and theme of BALH is not justified...the story will turn into like a young couple relations who seperate for every small differences/ reason and run behind court's for divorce...the story will turn into like a young couple relations who seperate for every small differences/ reason and run behind court's for divorce...and today in present days there won't be divorces of middle aged people as by that time people are enough matured...
Here Ram-Priya are matured enough, they both didn't fight much over Ayehsa malfunction issue, Ayesha-Sid fiasco part was also dealt maturedly, I hope Nuts-Karthik part also deals like that only...
Serious fights between RaYa is only on Krishna Kapoor and Apeksha...Ram hates KK like anything and Priya tried to contacted and talked to her which angered Ram and gave divorce to Priya(here Niharika hand is huge but Ram didn't fell in her prey on Priya) but he patched up with her again and their relation grew stronger...now if there any differences/ seperation track is planned betweem RaYa the reason must be geniune and the apt reason can be only Ram's past...i.e on KK and Apeksha...not on petty issues...otherwise theme of BALH will be spoiled...

What's all your say about????

AGREED!! And I would love to see Ram leading a middle class life.  I'm actually hoping that when he finds out about Niharika, he just hands over his property to her and tells her to deal with it.  There's no way she's going ot be able to keep Kapoor Industries running on her own because Sid is a lazy bum and she herself prolly has no idea how to handle a business.  I want him and Priya to live a middle class life with KK and Apeksha in the picture and with Dadi and Rishabh also there because Family and Love is what matters the most after all.  
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

AGREED!! And I would love to see Ram leading a middle class life.  I'm actually hoping that when he finds out about Niharika, he just hands over his property to her and tells her to deal with it.  There's no way she's going ot be able to keep Kapoor Industries running on her own because Sid is a lazy bum and she herself prolly has no idea how to handle a business.  I want him and Priya to live a middle class life with KK and Apeksha in the picture and with Dadi and Rishabh also there because Family and Love is what matters the most after all.  

Yaa I'm eagerly for that track...bcoz Sid know how to burn the funds but not to earn...Mamaji only for his wisecracks or satires and he is only meant for like security guard to Ram who will always peep into Ram's cabin and inform to Niharika...should see how Niharika handles and that is the track which will be fun to watch out for...as all these years Ram was the one who was handling entire business and his best and most trusted friend Viks... Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KK track would be the last track, I think.
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

KK track would be the last track, I think.

means KK track last track means???/
Mean serial an end>??????????
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All of you are 100 per cent justified...it won't make any sense to bring up fights / differences just for the sake of showing to the audience...the CVs would as well jump from somewhere if they are going to do this...😡...let us be postive in our thinking...😊
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

means KK track last track means???/
Mean serial an end>??????????

I think so. It is the gist of the story. Once her truth is out, there is nothing left. Yeah,if this has been like any other BT serial, it would show revenge from Niharika. But if AABD is sure, then that would be the end of the serial coz by that time every thing wlse would be true.