Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

List your favorite Maryaada scenes (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

When Aditya and Priya fool the policeman after driving through a red light:

When Aditya and Priya go to Aditya's house (alone), where Priya thinks Aditya is hinting somethingWink, but he actually means something else... (This scene is too funny):

Where Aditya sings 'Yeh Ishq hai' to manao Priya and end up putting water on each other:

Where aditya comes to meet Priya at night to study:

Adiya romance on dining table, LOVED THIS SCENE!!  ...must watch! I'm literally laughing at this one:

Adiya  -  Jaggi-Imli  scene, this one is also too funny to handle:

Good stuff! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Awww Scene 1Hug  - All my aww scenes are after marriage because it is in these scenes that I saw Aditya reaching out as a man to his woman - rather than the dating days where he was hunting her down. the dynamics were totally different then

Aditya asks Priya to console him after Gaurav's disclosure

This is why I could never understand the egotistical Aditya argument.  he was hot tempered yes passionate yes but never egotistical where Priya or any woman was concerned. he always let Priya and his mother see the inner him, the vulnerable side.   he trusted these women with his innermost self. how can that be egotistical?

Edited by --Hope-- - 11 April 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaBheegiBasanti

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Awww Scene 2Hug

Aditya seeks Priya's comforting proximity at this hospital

this was a really lovely scene.   Again another one where we get to see a vulnerable man dealing with an issue that is out of his bounds.  his family is at death's door and for all teh power he holds he is helpless to save Vidya.  In this moment of weakness and frustration, he seeks solace fromt he only one he cares about Priya. It shows how deeply they are attuned to each other as a couple. how much they connect once the words and the drama is pushed to the side. At a very basic emotional level.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaLemonyPirated_FunBheegiBasanti

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Aww Scene 3

This should have been my first Aww scene

Aditya and Priya's Wedding Night

He was so concerned about her when she fell. How he stayed by her side and let no one come betweent hem not event he doctor but more than that the scene I loved was when she prepared the room for SR and he came and tenderly took her to the bed and told her to rest and that when she got better SR would happen each night. Such tenderness and understanding. Proceless.  A woman is nervous the first time. A bride is terrified of all the expectations that she needs to fiulfil as a wife, DIL, daughter. He did not even know about ehr Brahma encoutner then.  Yet the tenderness he showed proved to me in that minute that what he felt for her was beyond an infatuation, beyond the physical or the fleeting but a deep and real emotional attachment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaLemonyBheegiBasanti

Jifrabifra Groupbie
Jifrabifra
Jifrabifra

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
All scenes with Aditya and Priya are my favourites. Love them two to bits!

But how can I forget the Brahma and Dev scene from Monday, that is also in my list. :)

DanikaLemony--Hope--BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

BheegiAngry

are you teasing me like the CVs

LOL...Alright Hope...updated the videos. # 3 on my list still gives me goosebumps. I went back and dug up my musings for that day and I still agree with what I said then.

December 30, 2010 - Thursday

Hello M-Forum waasis! HugWhat a spectacular episode. Very rarely does anything on TV move me but today did...and kudos to the creative team, writers and actors for delivering an episode that hit me in the gut! Every so often I watch something that touches me so deeply that I stop "analyzing" the episode and today, it was the turn of Maryaada to do that to me.

Aditya - Priya: I loved this sequence...everything...from how simple the screenplay kept Priya's reaction to Aditya's confession to Priya's sharing of what happened to Aditya's gut-wrenching reaction! I had tears in my eyes and that never happens with me...almost never! I do not want to break this down today. I don't even know if I can watch it again...so...let me just say it again...I loved this sequenceStar RaQesh...take a bow! It was your show all the way and you were such a joy to watch! Clap

Vidya - Mother: How beautiful was this scene! Vidya was so in character as she shares the truth about Gaurav & her relationship with her mother. But her mother's further probing made her finally share her misgivings and let those tears fall. Another home run writers! Star Vindya...you rocked this scene! Clap

Devyani - Gaurav: Ahhh...this story is continuing to gather momentum. Gaurav reminded Devyani, again, that while he had married Vidya, he was not going to fulfill his responsibilities as husband! This combined with Vidya's emotions means a confrontation is coming...and soon! Thumbs Up

Mrs. Bindra - Devyani: Filler scene continuing to show the marriage preparations!

Brahmanand - Devyani - Aditya: What can I say...such a fabulous closing scene. Like the first scene, I loved everything about it...Aditya's anger to Brahmanand's initial suspicions about who Aditya was talking about to Brahmanand & Devyani's attempts to calm Aditya to Aditya's emotional confession about not reading the letter to Brahmanand's disbelief at realizing that Aditya's love could be the girl who he molested! Viswajeet, RaQesh and Devyani...outstanding expressions...spot on! Clap

Overall: This was a 5/5 for me! Writers...here is a virtual hug for you...Hug. You renewed my faith that there are still shows that can deliver a story peak the way it should be...with drama & impact that jolts the viewer! The screenplay was simply superb and the execution...Waseem...Clap!

Thank you Maryaada team! I am proud to be a fan of your creation today!

DanikaLemony--Hope--Pirated_Fun

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Dramatic Scene 3

Devyani agreeing to Divorce

This scene has been one of the best for me.  Her turning the tables on him and doing it with such confidence made me proud of her. Frankly speaking this is one of the very few scenes where I have anything good to say about Devyani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemony

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Jaya

Always loved your musings

BTW if I am spamming your thread please tell me to stop I suffer from OCDLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LemonyBheegiBasanti

Go to top