Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Happy to have anita back (Page 2)

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyaa

Originally posted by goody7775

one question i cant understand y should anita or anyone else has to come between gohem for ahem to realise his love for gopi??Confusedis he senseless or something y cant hefigure it outon his own he is not a2 yr old child he is a grown man.i dont want ahem realising his love because of anitaOuchits just my pov

i totally agree with u but the way they hav shown ahem he needs a push to realise things..for example gopi made him realise that its his family matter thts why he helped raji.. Stern Smile
u r also right that he needs a bit of pushing but gopi going through such a major accident life and death  didnt even made him realise his love Confused i think seeing the person u love  in pain is a major blow and that would have been the best time for him to realise and confess his love  .confession because of anita wouldnt be worth it .he should treasure gopi as most important person in his life but not because of some stupid  exgirlfriend he had in the past

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Ya but ahem will not realise this on his own. He needs a push. He loves gopi his heart knows that but he dont know.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feviewer

Originally posted by goody7775

one question i cant understand y should anita or anyone else has to come between gohem for ahem to realise his love for gopi??Confusedis he senseless or something y cant he figure it out on his own he is not a 2 yr old child he is a grown man.i dont want ahem realising his love because of anitaOuchits just my pov
True, he is super intelligent in biz matters..he can't be that dumb
But ahem acts clueless when it was  his family... and you are right , gopi is the one that pointed it out to ahem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Ya but ahem will not realise this on his own. He needs a push. He loves gopi his heart knows that but he dont know.

Why doesn't he know? He went berserk when she wasn't at home. He wants to see her smiling. He takes care of the little things that matter to her. He wants to be near her. He's always looking for her when she's not there. He trusts her with basically everything now.

Doesn't he wonder about his feelings when he's in bed? Didn't he wonder about his feelings when he had that dream of her? I think the way the CVs have shown his development is sometimes very unrealistic. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Tonguetheir is only 10 to 15 inch gap between his heart and mouth if his heart knows   cant it take a shortcut and spill out his love from his mouth  y let the feelings roam around LOL
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Why doesn't he know? He went berserk when she wasn't at home. He wants to see her smiling. He takes care of the little things that matter to her. He wants to be near her. He's always looking for her when she's not there. He trusts her with basically everything now.

Doesn't he wonder about his feelings when he's in bed? Didn't he wonder about his feelings when he had that dream of her? I think the way the CVs have shown his development is sometimes very unrealistic. Confused

Actually Rachna.. I think he knows.. He also knows that there is a barrier and he is working on that.. I do not think Anitha is here to make him realize his love for Gopi.. No.. She is here to make Gopi realize Aham's love for her..Big smile
scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by RachP

Actually Rachna.. I think he knows.. He also knows that there is a barrier and he is working on that.. I do not think Anitha is here to make him realize his love for Gopi.. No.. She is here to make Gopi realize Aham's love for her..Big smile
ahem must have been a bad student never doing his homework by himself always wanting someone else to do it for himLOL

Go to top