Posted: 12 years ago
Though it will be a little tough time for Gopi after all that holi day incident but by anita's return Ahem will realise the difference in his feelings for Gopi and Anita...He'll be able to understand who he loves by his true heart and ultimately we'll get to see the confession...as we all know there has to be a dark night before a new day dawns...these are my feelings share your's.. 😊
one question i cant understand y should anita or anyone else has to come between gohem for ahem to realise his love for gopi??πŸ˜•is he senseless or something y cant he figure it out on his own he is not a 2 yr old child he is a grown man.i dont want ahem realising his love because of anitaits just my pov
Originally posted by goody7775

one question i cant understand y should anita or anyone else has to come between gohem for ahem to realise his love for gopi??πŸ˜•is he senseless or something y cant hefigure it outon his own he is not a2 yr old child he is a grown man.i dont want ahem realising his love because of anitaits just my pov

i totally agree with u but the way they hav shown ahem he needs a push to realise things..for example gopi made him realise that its his family matter thts why he helped raji.. 😳

one question i cant understand y should anita or anyone else has to come between gohem for ahem to realise his love for gopi??πŸ˜•is he senseless or something y cant he figure it out on his own he is not a 2 yr old child he is a grown man.i dont want ahem realising his love because of anitaits just my pov
True, he is super intelligent in biz matters..he can't be that dumb

Agree, why can't he do his homework on his own? What else does he want from Gopi? She's never asked him for anything for herself. She's bent over backwards to please everyone in his family. She's practically altered herself to fit his bill. I don't know what's stopping him. Is it the vows she took back? If yes, then why doesn't he ask her to  remarry him? It shouldn't be that big of a deal. They could go to the temple one evening and take them there. Is he not sure of his feelings? The boy basically goes mental when she's not at home one night. How sure does he want to be? I think what he needs to do is return back to nature (like Wordsworth suggests). Only then, will he think clearly and realize that he starts and ends with Gopi.

I really dont want aham to his realize his love for gopi by comparing her with anita... Than what is the meaning of love for gopi if he chooses the better option between two...
Originally posted by abhiyaa

i totally agree with u but the way they hav shown ahem he needs a push to realise things..for example gopi made him realise that its his family matter thts why he helped raji.. 😳

If he needs a push, I want it to be Koki or Jigar--not that maneater who will tapko at the MM tomorrow. 🀒
Originally posted by feviewer

True, he is super intelligent in biz matters..he can't be that dumb

Seriously. He knows. I have a feeling he's very much aware of it, but he doesn't know Gopi's feelings (which is stupid because she's still smitten by him and it's still evident). Sometimes I start to wonder if he has a "friendship card" saved to throw at us during dire times. He better not. That ain't right.
Originally posted by abhiyaa

u r also right that he needs a bit of pushing but gopi going through such a major accident life and death  didnt even made him realise his love Confused i think seeing the person u love  in pain is a major blow and that would have been the best time for him to realise and confess his love  .confession because of anita wouldnt be worth it .he should treasure gopi as most important person in his life but not because of some stupid  exgirlfriend he had in the past
Ya but ahem will not realise this on his own. He needs a push. He loves gopi his heart knows that but he dont know.