Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't think Anushka and Katrina have changed, they are no different from other actresses who think its an honor to work for a big banner like YRF. YRF may not weave the magic like they once used to do but they are still huge and gave many actors and actresses their big break, including Anushka.

Originally posted by: Star_No_1

You say their attitudes have "changed". Changed from what exactly? Are there any quotes where either of them have said they would not be honoured to work with Yash Chopra?

I can post their quotes.  ðŸ˜‰  When an actress does a big film with Yash Chopra himself, they always say things to suck up to him.  They did not say anything negative.  
Originally posted by: Katalicious

Lol what are you talking about? Katrina has always praised her co stars and directors from the moment she starts working with them until present time. So nothing new for Katrina...

I just get this vibe from Kat and Anuskha that since their stock has gone up, it is time to suck up to Yashji and praise him to the skies.  ðŸ˜†  Sorry Katalicious if I am sensationalizing this, but I am going to post their quotes shortly.  ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Katrina hasn't bitched about anyone in press yet..one of the only ones who minds her own business and doesn't get involved in catty business. Anushka has only been praises for YRF since her debut. So I'm not quite sure what has chnaged?

Also working with YRF was always considered to be a prestige thing in Bollywood. Yash Chopra only directs a few movies now and its rare to get a chance to work with him..he's legendary in Bollywood and the people who have worked with have usually done very well for themselves...so its only natural that they will feel excited about it. And..come on Gaurav, you can't honestly expect them to say shit about Yash Chopra/SRK in their interviews can you? 😆

I mean I don't think I've ever heard of any actress having a problem working with either of those 2 on sets. I don't see why it would change now.

It is just I feel they are sucking up to the director and saying predictable things.  Do they always have to be politically correct Choco?  ðŸ˜†
Okay, read this Katrina interview:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/katrina-kaif-in-awe-of-yash-chopras-sharpness/244195-8-66.html

She says the following things...

""You know Yash ji is very senior and everyone used to say how young he is at heart. But you have to look at how sharp he is," 

"So I think he is a very special person and we had an amazing time"

And Anuskha says the following things in the link below...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Anushka-Sharma-feels-she-is-the-lucky-one/Article1-837025.aspx

"So, I am the lucky one. I look forward to it. Mr Yash Chopra is an institution in himself. I guess I would get to learn a lot from that film,"

These are such predictable quotes.  Both of them are so sugar-coated and in a way sucking up.  ðŸ˜†

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Kat has always talked very highly of Prakash Jha and Kabir Khan as well. Katrina has always been like this.

Lol Kat has always talked very highly of Prakash Jha and Kabir Khan as well. Katrina has always been like this.

😉 Same thing goes for Anuskha.  Anuskha says "he is an institution in himself."  Kat says "he is a very special person."  OMG, ðŸ˜†.  Can these girls not get any more predictable?!  
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😉 Same thing goes for Anuskha.  Anuskha says "he is an institution in himself."  Kat says "he is a very special person."  OMG, ðŸ˜†.  Can these girls not get any more predictable?!  

Lol idk what Anushka has said in the past, but I am a big fan of Kat and whenever she talks about someone I pay close attention. :)

Lol idk what Anushka has said in the past, but I am a big fan of Kat and whenever she talks about someone I pay close attention. :)

You are indeed a very dedicated fan!  ðŸ˜‰
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Word..:) indeed u r right.. With big directors actress do bow down to their honesty..:)