Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

hamari nazar se 10/4 ke episode ko dekho! (Page 2)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Deepa awesome post ass always...Ur emotions and light words were really needed after what Ashu has done...I mean this was the silliest thing Ashu could have ever done...Usne toh pair pe kulhadi nahi maari hai, but kulhadi pe hi pair maar diya hai...

Phas gaya bechara Ashu Mallu ki buni hui jaal mein...He has coolly fallen into the trap woven bu Mallika...How he is going to get out of it only the Cvs know...But I think Mallu will succeed this time round...Even if Ashu wants to refuse her he won't be able to as Mallu may threaten to take back the house...And once nidhi tells him she has found his Baba then Ashu may have to agree to Mallu's blackmail for his Baba's sake... Omg I don't know how to see Ashu engaged/married to mallu...And what a woman she is...Getting her man by blackmailing him...

As for Nidhi i feel sorry for Ashu but not for Nidhi...If at all Ashu does agree...(and now I think he will)...then Nidhi deserves the heartbreak...How can she forget that for the sake of her Baab she left Ashu...so Ashu would be justified to leave her for the sake of his Baba...Nidhi has dug her own grave by telling Ashu that they can't ever be together...So Nidhi dear having dug ur grave u have no alternative but to lie in it...

But still I am sorry for Ashu...In fact if this happens I will definitely be shedding tears for him...Poor soul...Har baar pyaar mein dhoka hi milta hai use...

Deepa I don't think I will be able to bear to see Ashma marriage/engagement without Cry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1aarchaardhanjayanti_dj

AMBIKA2561979 Senior Member
AMBIKA2561979
AMBIKA2561979

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post deepa..Smileu have covered all the things of yesturday's episode...but i was thinkin when mallu enters Ashuz house n argues with him...cud not see Armaan n Kaka..where can they go at nite ..???? n anyone hearing the arguement will cum out of the room n chek..but its KTLK..so i guess sab chalta haiLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1jayanti_djaardhan

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

both were fightin like a bhai behen.Bother And SisterBehen wants to go to a disco n bhai stoppin her

Cute post as always Deeps.

Hahaha U said the BB word (Bhai-Behen). That's what they are destined to be and  to sing
 'Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
Mallika Sirf Meri Behna Hai
Sari Umar Meri Behna Rehna Hai' Bother And Sister

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1sudhajoBlushsarikaKrrish4YouSwastikAshNiaardhanjayanti_dj

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I found Ashu's answer and view was a mistake itself.As a good fiend,he was right to advice her not to marry Jagan but Pyaar ki baatein chedna jaroori nahin tha.Kya woh is bareme Mallu ki sensitivity ko nahin jaanta hai,12 saal ka intezaar.So what he wants Mallu to do?Pyaar me whole life intezaar in one-sided Love?
Waise bhi Ashu tere paas waise bhi Hospital aur Nidhi ke khayal se time nahin milta,ab kya Mallu ka Marriage Agent banne ka iraada hai?Sabkuch janne ke baad bhi woh Jagan se impressed hai toJane deta na Jagan ke saath,Huh.Ab bhukto,apne Pyaar-wale bachan aur Vaada ke saath.
Cry
Deeps teri kya khayaal hai?Tongue

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 April 2012 at 12:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1anurtiKrrish4Youaardhanjayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

Superb analysis deepsClap. Ashu has fallen into a trap he himself has set. I wonder what he will say 2nyt. What was the need to giv mallu any advice. He is always too mahaan. Im sure he will tell the majnoo rohan too to marry nidhi @ dis rate. It will be so weird if he says yes cox he was saying so much about how u marry for love. Now if he agrees to marry mallu it will be a marriage of convenience or just fullfilling a promise. Why dont he listen to his own advice and say that he too will marry only for love. But no he will be so meherbani dat he will agree. If he does agree 2nyt then i would lose so much faith in ashuOuch Still more than 13 hrs to go for 2nyt's telecast. Im off to work in a couple of minutes n will b back at 9Ouch. Cox i cant watch it 2nyt some1 pls send me a pm 2nyt if ashu says NO. Then if he does says yes i can brace myself 2 read the updates b4 downloading the episode.
thanks ishy...he has fallen right in d trap set by mallu.. even me gonna be very tensed.. these dayn ,Iam so nervous while clicking on tanu's thread.. may b I will read d thread or may b will cum home n see it directly.. dunno yaa..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1aardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Deepa, nice emot post.. It ws good episode ashu's angry side ws superb when jagan crossed his line on talking rubbish abt nidhi's love for dr.ashu... Mallu aunty ki toh pungi pungi pungi bajh gayi re... Kya hai jaldi mallu ki pyaar ki pungi bajha de...:) mallu ka majun jagan ws fun to watch when he proposed mallu aunty.. Ashu's jawab to mallu aunty ki tum sirf meri dost ho... Ws like pyaar ki PUNGI..:) nidhi-bb scene ws fab. I thought she ws bit scared that bb is doing tresspassing in the house maybe that's why she ws bit confused...overall worth watching episode.
thanks harshal.. I was hopin that ashu will actually beat jagan for insultin nidhi..but he dint ..he should have yaa..
ur POV on nidhi's confusion seems right! may be thats why she was confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Krrish4Youaardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Good Morning Deeps.Confusing episode hai,kaal na dekhe bina kuch kahena mushkil hai.But ya,Ashu's suit was fine and Jagan was superb while proposing.Aur Nidhi,ghar ki chabi Sandeep Bagchi ke paas hona tha,yeh BB ke kaheneke mutabiq wohape kaise aa gayaa,she is bound to be confused na...
gud afternoon swastik Wink
may b thats why she was confused...makes sense..
ashu was lookin very hot in that suit yaa..
sachhi me

jsd1aardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush93

very good analysis deepa. I always like yours and Tanu's psting very much .

I enjoy reading everyword actully better than the episode itself.
thank u so much.. both from me n tanu.
glad u like our posts..
hope 2 see u n ur POVs here more..

Edited by deepa_jd - 11 April 2012 at 3:59am

khush93aardhan

Go to top